PDA

View Full Version : Some polls need help badly!

TheTyke
06-15-2011, 02:08 AM
We are winning in a lot of polls, but there are still many we're losing in.

Ron Paul Polls (http://www.facebook.com/RonPaulPolls) is a Facebook group to conveniently locate and share polls with other supporters. But for those who don't use Facebook, below is a recent poll list (a few of these are FB as well):

hxxp://teapartystraw.info/vote/
hxxp://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=179752202080273
**Tea Party - hxxp://on.fb.me/kxFxa7
**Right Change - hxxp://on.fb.me/mDpYAY
**RPOS - hxxp://on.fb.me/meVZPK
**Nat Review - hxxp://bit.ly/jjzZbo
**FoxInsider - hxxp://bit.ly/kwuyri
**FoxNation - hxxp://bit.ly/lECZW8
**FoxNews - hxxp://fxn.ws/mzB9vJ
**FoxNews2 - hxxp://fxn.ws/jPkzuW

Last, but not least, a biggest LOSER poll from O'Reilly. We need someone other than Ron to be leading. I picked Newt, who is currently in 2nd place, so that seems a good vote. In true Orwellian fashion, he excludes the two candidates he's pushing, so we can't go against his predetermined conclusion. Pick the poll on the left.

hxxp://www.billoreilly.com/poll-center

Gage
06-15-2011, 02:29 AM
Voted on each.

Esoteric
06-15-2011, 02:48 AM
O'Reilly's show today was basically a 1-hour Ron Paul hit piece, so we can't avoid the "biggest loser" poll.

mit26chell
06-15-2011, 03:44 AM
I can't go to these sites. Reading the comments makes me want to snap necks. And that not very libertarian.

TheTyke
06-15-2011, 04:23 AM
O'Reilly's show today was basically a 1-hour Ron Paul hit piece, so we can't avoid the "biggest loser" poll.

When I looked, it only had around a thousand votes. Very winnable - but we'd need to unite on who to vote for (Newt?) and avoid voting for the wrong guy by mistake.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-15-2011, 08:01 AM
How are these doing?