PDA

View Full Version : Frank Luntz: now he is pushing Bachmann

cindy25
06-14-2011, 10:49 PM
on Hannity now

I guess the age of Cain is over; I always thought Bachmann was the choice of Fox, and this (plus Morris's comments) proves it.

Maximus
06-14-2011, 11:56 PM
You can see in all the polling, Bachmann is the new Cain. She got all Cain's camp and probably Palin's camp. Cain is done.

trey4sports
06-14-2011, 11:58 PM
did he analyze a focus group like usual? Was there any mention of Paul, good or bad? That's really all that matters.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Yes, he had a bunch of people there as usual. I didn't stick around and watch because I really hate that squatty little turd Luntz. My money says if Dr. Paul was even mentioned, it was to bash him.

It doesn't surprise me Bachmann is the new golden child for Fox. But that's fine with me. Bachmann is just as gaffe-prone as Palin, and she's almost as despised by the liberal media. They'll be all over her if she breaks out.

cindy25
06-15-2011, 01:18 AM
one guy said he liked Ron Paul, and Luntz pretended he didn't hear him. Bachmann is more dangerous than Palin; Palin has a libertarian streak and can't be 100% reliable to the neo-cons; Bachmann is a kibbutznik, an IRS agent and a defender/supporter of the Patriot act.
the neo-cons created Bachmann to be the improved version of Palin.

Esoteric
06-15-2011, 01:50 AM
There was one obvious Ron Paul supporter there, who plugged Ron briefly when questioned about bachmann. Consensus was Bachmann.

i DID get to see some of Ron's favorability meter, because when they showed Herman's, Ron's had just ended. His dial was off the chart for repubs on his immigration answer (dems about 60%).

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-15-2011, 02:21 AM
Yes, he had a bunch of people there as usual. I didn't stick around and watch because I really hate that squatty little turd Luntz. My money says if Dr. Paul was even mentioned, it was to bash him.

It doesn't surprise me Bachmann is the new golden child for Fox. But that's fine with me. Bachmann is just as gaffe-prone as Palin, and she's almost as despised by the liberal media. They'll be all over her if she breaks out.
+rep for calling him a squatty little turd.

steph3n
06-15-2011, 03:00 AM
Hopefully Luntz little remote controlled rubber ducky came home, cause he'll need it to cry to when Paul wins:

http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries/Funny/seniorpotrait/ducky%20senior%20portrait.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
06-15-2011, 06:40 AM
THE COLBERT REPORT funny clip: The Bachmann Bombshell

Michele Bachmann announces her candidacy at the second Republican debate... LOL

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/389613/june-14-2011/elephants-in-the-room?xrs=share_copy

Johnnymac
06-15-2011, 06:42 AM
one guy said he liked Ron Paul, and Luntz pretended he didn't hear him. Bachmann is more dangerous than Palin; Palin has a libertarian streak and can't be 100% reliable to the neo-cons; Bachmann is a kibbutznik, an IRS agent and a defender/supporter of the Patriot act.

im sure that one guy got pulled to the side by luntz thugs and told to follow directions

wgadget
06-15-2011, 06:44 AM
There was no chart for dems, was there? Are you referring to the cnn audience reaction poll? If so, the yellow line was Indies.

Brett85
06-15-2011, 08:04 AM

Bachmann used to work for the IRS?

HOLLYWOOD
06-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Bachmann used to work for the IRS?From 1988 to 1993, Bachmann was an attorney representing the Internal Revenue Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service) (IRS). She left her position with the IRS to become a full-time mother after prosecuting 1000's of Americans for IRS violations.

Bachmann even admitted (WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE SHE WORKED FOR THE IRS) that the US Tax Courts and IRS are a scam, a ripoff, with no rights for the people. You are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

dean.engelhardt
06-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Obama crushes Bachmann in a general election. She has so many hair brain statements on the record. I know that RP likes Bachmann because he posted her on the Liberty PAC website during her reelection to the house.

I could see Bachmann as RP's VP. Our country has a history of idiot VPs. She wouldn't be my first choice, but she would bring in some needed votes.

AuH20
06-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Obama crushes Bachmann in a general election. She has so many hair brain statements on the record. I know that RP likes Bachmann because he posted her on the Liberty PAC website during her reelection to the house.

I could see Bachmann as RP's VP. Our country has a history of idiot VPs. She wouldn't be my first choice, but she would bring in some needed votes.

I disagree. Bachmann is a woman & that would insulate her from certain attacks (reference the Hillary Clinton/Rick Lazio debate fiasco years back). Secondly, she's much sharper than Palin.

JohnEngland
06-15-2011, 08:20 AM

To be fair, all politicians have made silly statements. If Obama and co want to attack Bachmann with her mistakes, Bachmann and co can attack Obama with his (57 states, "necessarily skyrocket", Austrian language etc).

Brett85
06-15-2011, 09:01 AM
From 1988 to 1993, Bachmann was an attorney representing the Internal Revenue Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service) (IRS). She left her position with the IRS to become a full-time mother after prosecuting 1000's of Americans for IRS violations.

Bachmann even admitted (WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE SHE WORKED FOR THE IRS) that the US Tax Courts and IRS are a scam, a ripoff, with no rights for the people. You are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

That was quite a while ago though. Perhaps her experience with the IRS made her realize how worthless it was.

sailingaway
06-15-2011, 09:14 AM
They are dying to control both sides of the election, the 'manageable' anti-establishment candidate AND the establishment candidate. Bachmann's votes for the budgets (until the tea party practically rioted at her meeting when she was just about to run for President) her vote for the Patriot Act while sitting on the intelligence committee so knows more about it than most (Wyden in the Senate voted against it), her attempt to get voted into a leadership position.... I think she is willing to bend, and I think she is perceived that way, whether she really is or not.

We'll see how much America is willing to research records.

Acala
06-15-2011, 09:37 AM
We'll see how much America is willing to research records.

AHahahahahahahahahahahaahaha . . . wait . . . you aren't joking, are you?

belian78
06-15-2011, 09:45 AM
AHahahahahahahahahahahaahaha . . . wait . . . you aren't joking, are you?

I chortled myself, when reading that.

trey4sports
06-15-2011, 11:46 AM
There was one obvious Ron Paul supporter there, who plugged Ron briefly when questioned about bachmann. Consensus was Bachmann.

i DID get to see some of Ron's favorability meter, because when they showed Herman's, Ron's had just ended. His dial was off the chart for repubs on his immigration answer (dems about 60%).

Off the charts good? Did you get a glance at any metered responses to Ron?

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-15-2011, 08:12 PM
From 1988 to 1993, Bachmann was an attorney representing the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). She left her position with the IRS to become a full-time mother after prosecuting 1000's of Americans for IRS violations.Oooooh! :eek: That's going to be a valuable little nugget going forward! :D

Standing Liberty
06-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Luntz reminds me of a cross between DomDelouise and that Fat guy from Jackass. But much more creepy.
As for Bachmann, I really don't trust Lawyers.

jacmicwag
06-15-2011, 10:51 PM
God I hate Luntz and his limp dick panels. I can't believe Fox still uses this guy who is such an obvious fake. Bachmann is another story. I'll have to check my old IRS letters from back in the day.

Vessol
06-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Obligatory, FUCK. YOU. FRANK.

Cutlerzzz
06-15-2011, 11:13 PM

Palin has a libertarian streak?

"In 2007 Palin cut over $230 million in construction funds but she signed a $6.6 billion operating budget, the biggest in the history of Alaska.

In 2008 and 2009 she got over $450 million worth of earmarks for Alaska. The largest amount per capita of any state.

She supported the $800 billion TARP

In October 2008, she said she was supportive of capping carbon emissions. Step one of the two step process known as Cap and Trade.

Sarah Palin signed the "Alaska's Clear and Equitable Share" legislation that forces oil companies to share it profits (share the wealth) with the citizens of Alaska. When she was governor of Alaska."

Copied from some guy on yahoo.

silentshout
06-15-2011, 11:39 PM

I agree. She also would alienate many left-leaning or frankly even moderate independent types like Ron or someone like him would. The GOP base I could see really liking her, as well as the "tea party" I guess (the co-opted version) but I think Obama would easily beat her.

cindy25
06-16-2011, 04:38 AM
Palin has a libertarian streak?

"In 2007 Palin cut over $230 million in construction funds but she signed a $6.6 billion operating budget, the biggest in the history of Alaska.

In 2008 and 2009 she got over $450 million worth of earmarks for Alaska. The largest amount per capita of any state.

She supported the $800 billion TARP

In October 2008, she said she was supportive of capping carbon emissions. Step one of the two step process known as Cap and Trade.

Sarah Palin signed the "Alaska's Clear and Equitable Share" legislation that forces oil companies to share it profits (share the wealth) with the citizens of Alaska. When she was governor of Alaska."

Copied from some guy on yahoo.

I think Palin has not made up her mind on foreign policy/war on terror, but Bachmann is hopeless