PDA

View Full Version : We are being conditioned for the collapse

Romulus
06-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110614/bs_yblog_thelookout/workers-share-of-national-income-plummets-to-record-low

I get the sense, that a slow controlled decline in living conditions, is being aligned, with an increase of wars, and a deliberate decrease of virtue, greasing the skids of our own deconstruction, in ever increasing incremental steps.

As Celente puts it, we went from Sinatra, to Snooki stupid. We're about to hit warp speed.

James Madison
06-14-2011, 08:29 PM
I've had this feeling that something really bad is gonna happen since Bin Laden was 'captured' last month.

I mean this in all seriousness: watch out for something big in 2012. They're really hyping it up, just like they did before 9/11.

acptulsa
06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
They've done the pumping, and this is to set up the dumping. It's the age old story. The only difference is that the fiat money makes the bubbles bigger.

What we need to worry about is them prepping us for martial law...

Austrian Econ Disciple
06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110614/bs_yblog_thelookout/workers-share-of-national-income-plummets-to-record-low

I get the sense, that a slow controlled decline in living conditions, is being aligned, with an increase of wars, and a deliberate decrease of virtue, greasing the skids of our own deconstruction, in ever increasing incremental steps.

As Celente puts it, we went from Sinatra, to Snooki stupid. We're about to hit warp speed.

You have that backwards. Those things you describe are a necessary consequence of the policies of indefinite war, fiat central banking, Empire, quasi-Nationalizations coupled with outright Corporatism, Government-mandated 'school', etc. Tyranny kills virtue. Tyranny kills the individual. It destroys civilization and individuality. It eradicates prosperity and property.

sevin
06-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I've had this feeling that something really bad is gonna happen since Bin Laden was 'captured' last month.

I mean this in all seriousness: watch out for something big in 2012. They're really hyping it up, just like they did before 9/11.

Can you elaborate? I was asleep before 9/11. How were they hyping it up?

QueenB4Liberty
06-14-2011, 08:47 PM

Yeah I don't know.

But things are really bad right now. :(

AGRP
06-14-2011, 08:49 PM
I like Snooki.

James Madison
06-14-2011, 08:55 PM

Yeah, I was like 10 when it happened. But, looking back at the archives there were a ton of articles during the leadup to 9/11 about Bin Laden being 'determined to attack America'. The usual fear-mongering, but with a heavy focus on Al Qaeda. Now they're hyping 'white' Al Qaeda, constitutionalists, and soverign citizens. Look out.

HOLLYWOOD
06-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Well, we know the Imperial Empire of Lies... continues it propaganda of falsely reporting true economic conditions formulated through THEIR crone accomplices and garbage calculations.

I still remember someone posting back in Q1 2008, that America, its standard of living will continue to decline until the global wage has evened -out. As Jefferson put it, They don't steal our Rights, Liberties, Freedoms, overnight, it's systematically done by the elitists and money masters that control the prostitutes inside the DC beltway through a multitude of avenues.

The American dessication of our standard of living and the American way of life before our eyes.

Romulus
06-14-2011, 08:58 PM
I don't think there will be any 'big event' really. I just see last ditch efforts to keep this system together, while its bursting at the seems. Knowing its going to burst, I'm sensing a leaking of the truth underneath a heavier layer of propaganda, to further divide and lull those asleep, and condition those who are awake and (soon to be?) helpless. And before the scales tip in our favor, they're going into overdrive with all of this. That's the best I can describe it, if that makes any sense at all.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2011, 08:58 PM
I like Snooki.

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/demotivational-posters-adoption.jpg

acptulsa
06-14-2011, 09:38 PM
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/demotivational-posters-adoption.jpg

Snooki was adopted? Her biological parents are most certainly better off not knowing who she is.

James Madison
06-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Snooki was adopted? Her biological parents are most certainly better off not knowing who she is.

Who's the babe in the middle? :D

:cool:

acptulsa
06-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Who's the babe in the middle? :D

:cool:

Ah, the innocence of youth. That would be Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

Hosted some of the worst movies ever shown on late night television.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Nvm

James Madison
06-14-2011, 10:02 PM
lol

hugolp
06-14-2011, 10:23 PM

This happens always that there is inflation. If you check the data, the gap between the rich and the poor increases more since the 70's, when the last (already weak) link with gold is broken, and the central banks are allowed to print more. If you check in the very small periods of price deflation the gap decreases.

This happens because as HAyek pointed out the people who get the newly printed money first benefit because they use the money when it has not circulated yet and the prices are low. The people who get the money first are bankers, politicians and politically connected businessman. And the peole whoe get the money last get screwed because they suffer the rising prices while the new money has not yet reached them. These are the workers that see how the money printing rises prices while their wages stay fixed for a while (until they are revised). The "innovations" in the way the CPI is mesured introduced since Nixon also helps produce this effect.