PDA

View Full Version : Stossel on O'Reilly RIGHT NOW making the case for Ron Paul

Esoteric
06-14-2011, 06:18 PM
As the title says. Coulter just bashed Ron about gay marriage answer, now Stossel is coming on.

Immortal Technique
06-14-2011, 06:21 PM
As the title says. Coulter just bashed Ron about gay marriage answer, now Stossel is coming on.

yeah watching, billo can't understand what ron was saying lmao
I believe Coulter called ron a coward as well

Matthew Zak
06-14-2011, 06:36 PM

People like Coulter really test my empathy.

jbuttell
06-14-2011, 06:36 PM

Of all words to use... coward... To say something in a republican debate that goes against the grain of the mainstream Republican voter... makes you a coward... really?

Kotin
06-14-2011, 06:38 PM
What bullshit.. And sorry but stossel kinda blows at defending us sometimes..

TheBlackPeterSchiff
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM

So true.

TheDriver
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Because small government conservatives support Big Government when it comes to licensing.--lol...

Tyr
06-14-2011, 06:44 PM

Stossel is the phony house Libertarian, it's his job to come up big and make the "far right" look bad at just the right time. In this instance he made Ron Paul look VERY bad.

ravedown
06-14-2011, 06:49 PM
yeah- just a humorous side story..ol' ron paul...good for a light segment in order to ridicule silly libertarians.

Esoteric
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
yeah- just a humorous side story..ol' ron paul...good for a light segment in order to ridicule silly libertarians.

Kruthhammer just bahed Ron AGAIN on O'Reilly - for his philosophy, and rambling. I'm watching this with my dad, who I'm trying to convert, and it's not looking good. Stossel didn't have anything of substance to add to Ron's defense.

R3volutionJedi
06-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Tube if anyone can.

R3volutionJedi
or....well, it's going to run again at 11pm

newbitech
Kruthhammer just bahed Ron AGAIN on O'Reilly - for his philosophy, and rambling. I'm watching this with my dad, who I'm trying to convert, and it's not looking good. Stossel didn't have anything of substance to add to Ron's defense.

Don't fret turning your dad around. best thing you can do with your dad to convert him is to turn off the tv and go outside and do something productive with him.

No seriously, how many times has your dad been treated this exact same way in his career by some pinhead bosses who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Bashing Ron Paul is a good way for the other side to help us convert our family and friends IMO.

Sola_Fide
06-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Ughhh...

Where is Tom Woods when you need him?:(

thehungarian
06-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Stossel's is terrific when he does his hour long specials, but when he has guest appearances on other shows he is very lackluster. His basic talking point is: government shouldn't be involved in Topic A, B, C and that's it. Then when the host goes to rebut and says crazy shit that they know is a false characterization, like not wanting people to afford medical care or wanting free drugs and prostitutes for children or not caring about the "terror threat", Stossel doesn't really do anything except shrug his shoulders and say "shouldn't be involved". Wonder why Judge Nap never gets a spot on ORLY's show? Because he wouldn't put up with his shit and would set people straight.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Except for Stossel, most of the show was used to bash Dr. Paul. O'Reilly, Coulter, and Krauthammer all took shots at him.

headhawg7
06-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Ughhh...

Where is Tom Woods when you need him?:(

Yeah...I also think schiff would be the best guest to represent paul on shows like oreilly. He is one of the best debaters I have seen defending libertarian and austrian philosophies. He would destroy krauthammer and coulter especially concerning economic issues.

Fredom101
06-14-2011, 08:10 PM
People, this is good news. They are spending all of this time bashing RP and bringing up silly polls! They wouldn't even mention him in 08! Believe me, this is a good sign and will get a lot more people talking about libertarian ideas.

headhawg7
06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
People, this is good news. They are spending all of this time bashing RP and bringing up silly polls! They wouldn't even mention him in 08! Believe me, this is a good sign and will get a lot more people talking about libertarian ideas.

I disagree. If paul stands any shot at winning the nomination he will have to get good airtime on FOX news. If oreilly, hannity, etc....continue to bash him he will have no shot. I would bet that more than 95% of the people voting in those primaries watch fox and believe it to be gospel.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Coulter is a moron. There's more pressing issues today than Gay marriage.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2011, 08:23 PM

Theater.

And if you don't play your lines right, you'll get run off.

Tyr
06-14-2011, 08:34 PM

PNAC Krauthammer? Go figure, the guy who wants U.S. Military Installations flying Israels flag in every Nation hates Ron Paul.

CMoore
06-14-2011, 09:46 PM
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We have clearly arrived at phase III.

Inkblots
06-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Except for Stossel, most of the show was used to bash Dr. Paul. O'Reilly, Coulter, and Krauthammer all took shots at him.

That actually sounds like a very good sign.

Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing ;)

roho76
06-14-2011, 10:24 PM
That actually sounds like a very good sign.

Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing ;)

LOL. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I am using it in my sig.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2011, 11:58 PM
LOL. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I am using it in my sig.

Agreed and +rep for a great phrase worked into a great line.

Anti Federalist
06-15-2011, 12:00 AM
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We have clearly arrived at phase III.

I think it was Acptulsa who said there is now another stage, in between being mocked and fought.

"Then they imitate you".