PDA

View Full Version : Did I even watch the same debate?

Carehn
06-14-2011, 02:36 PM
All the stuff im reading and listening to about on the debate today seem to just be pulling stuff out of you know where. Its like i seen a completely different debate!!!

Bern
06-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Tell us more about the debate that you saw.

Jake Ralston
06-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Are you referring to the MSM's interpretation of the debate?

Carehn
06-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Yes and im so upset i cant express myself.

Jake Ralston
06-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Yes and im so upset i cant express myself.

I hear ya. If the you read an article that slams Ron which contains a comments section, read it. The people are not being fooled by the ignorance and bias. Should encourage you a bit, hopefully.

low preference guy
06-14-2011, 02:41 PM
All the stuff im reading and listening to about on the debate today seem to just be pulling stuff out of you know where. Its like i seen a completely different debate!!!

Somebody feels exactly like you: Who won the GOP debate? The audience thought Ron Paul did (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298484-Who-won-the-GOP-debate-The-audience-thought-Ron-Paul-did)

Ron Paul is winning in the eyes of the people, not the lobbyists.

JK/SEA
06-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Bachmann just kicked ass. It was as though nobody else was on stage. The OVERWHELMING winner of the debate. My god, she was just awesome. I'm sending her a 5 dollar donation for coming out on top like that. WOW, what a fantastic performance. She should get a Nobel prize for that showing. I am humbled by her prescence on my TV....anyone want to add to that?....

yawn.

JK/SEA
06-14-2011, 03:00 PM
uh oh...Beck talking about the debate now.

Carehn
06-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Bachmann just kicked ass. It was as though nobody else was on stage. The OVERWHELMING winner of the debate. My god, she was just awesome. I'm sending her a 5 dollar donation for coming out on top like that. WOW, what a fantastic performance. She should get a Nobel prize for that showing. I am humbled by her prescence on my TV....anyone want to add to that?....

yawn.

You should write for every major news comp in the world. They would kill for talent like you.

JK/SEA
06-14-2011, 03:07 PM
You should write for every major news comp in the world. They would kill for talent like you.

I should add here that you can switch out Bachmann, and insert another name. Except Ron Paul of course, because he only got 0%, and therefore doesn't qualify.

LibertyEagle
06-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Go read this one. The author brought it by for us. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298493-One-(positive-)-take-on-the-debate-last-night

anaconda
06-14-2011, 03:45 PM

yawn.

In the American Idol sheep sort of way she may have "won" the debate. She was very "homecoming queen" like. I almost expected her to say "My turn-offs are mean people and litterbugs, and my turn-ons are fuzzy stuffed bears, chocolate, and men with big strong hands." I must admit she was dressed to kill with impeccable taste for the situation (except for the fact that she wore open-toed shoes which I noticed in a photo op of all the candidates standing out in front of their podiums-a massive professional blunder. Except it didn't really matter since she was behind a podium). I won't be sending her $5 however, since she voted to extend the patriot act.