PDA

View Full Version : The most most important thing for every supporter for next 5 days...

qwerty
10-30-2007, 12:42 AM
SPREAD, http://thisnovember5th.com/

We can expect anything about this event, there are several people who have not pledged and there are several people who will give more than 100$!

I think that this is the most important day, cause this is the day we can really MAKE HISTORY, right HISTORY!

Just imagine the FREE media coverage about this one reaching millions of you supporters, who would also boost the donations.

You really must understand how fucking important this is and spend your next 5 days advertising that address both ONLINE and OFFLINE!

Please, help us make history and letīs help the campaign reach the next level!

Be the difference , you want to see and together we can do it!

TechnoGuyRob
10-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Agreed.

James R
10-30-2007, 12:48 AM

We can expect anything about this event, there are several people who have not pledged and there are several people who will give more than 100$!

I think that this is the most important day, cause this is the day we can really MAKE HISTORY, right HISTORY!

Just imagine the FREE media coverage about this one reaching millions of you supporters, who would also boost the donations.

You really must understand how fucking important this is and spend your next 5 days advertising that address both ONLINE and OFFLINE!

Should we only spread this link to people who already support Ron Paul? I would say it wouldn't make sense to ask someone who has never heard of Ron Paul to give money to his campaign. Or, in the case of emails, at least give one email to known supporters and another different email to non-supports.

qwerty
10-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Should we only spread this link to people who already support Ron Paul? I would say it wouldn't make sense to ask someone who has never heard of Ron Paul to give money to his campaign. Or, in the case of emails, at least give one email to known supporters and another different email to non-supports.

If you post it to other messageboards, non-supporters will see it also and thatīs not bad-people want to be part of history making ;)

But itīs pretty obvious that best response for this effort we get from the people who are allready supporters.

We have over 151.000 visit allready so we can expect every amount, since all of the people havenīt pledged. And if it goes wll in november 5th i think there will be more donations. Iīm sure that lot of people are waiting to see "how it goes".

Most important thing is to spread this the last 5 days as hard as you can!

:cool:

Lord Xar
10-30-2007, 12:58 AM
SPREAD IT EVERYONE...

^^^^^^^ people do want to be part of history.

So, ALL PEOPLE could be involved.

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 12:59 AM
yesm

Zydeco
10-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Agreed.

After Leno tomorrow, people should focus on the Nov. 5th Money Bomb and not much else.

Above all, do not push other money bombs during that time.

Eli
10-30-2007, 01:18 AM
definitely agreed

qwerty
10-30-2007, 01:38 AM
Agreed.

After Leno tomorrow, people should focus on the Nov. 5th Money Bomb and not much else.

Above all, do not push other money bombs during that time.

Yes, donīt split, cause ONE BOMB getīs MUCH more MEDIA attention and thatīs what we should aim on.

With huge november5th money bomb we will get the coverage now and the end of this quarter, if we are stupid and split all the donations we will get only coverage at the end of the quarter and itīs not so valuable anymore...

qwerty
10-30-2007, 02:01 AM
SPREAD IT EVERYONE...

^^^^^^^ people do want to be part of history.

So, ALL PEOPLE could be involved.

Yes, spread it to everyone!

CasualApathy
10-30-2007, 02:51 AM
I'm actually beginning to believe we might make the 10 million.

Seriously.

If this gets spread to every corner of the web, and we reach 20.000 pledged supporters, I think the pure awesomeness of seeing millions rolling in will trigger a rongasm of such massive proportions that money will actually start donating itself!

Thunderbolt
10-30-2007, 03:57 AM
///

Thunderbolt
10-30-2007, 04:01 AM
So what are you all doing besides talking to make this happen? We have a lot of room at the Myspace thread for help: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25583&highlight=myspace

Each of you can send this out to 2000 people. If you work really hard you can hit around 1000 people in a day. You need to start a few accounts to do it though. No biggie. Just open a new email account, then a new Myspace account and get busy.

We have 60,000 names we could send this message to. But only if you all jump in and get busy.

So, who here is up for the challenge?

TexMac
10-30-2007, 04:32 AM

Be the difference , you want to see and together we can do it!If you guys really believe this is important, help us message RP's MySpace friend pages!

I can give you some pages to do RIGHT NOW. Who's in?

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Aret there boards dedicated to 'V'?

TexMac
10-30-2007, 05:08 AM
So what are you all doing besides talking to make this happen? We have a lot of room at the Myspace thread for help: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25583&highlight=myspace

Each of you can send this out to 2000 people. If you work really hard you can hit around 1000 people in a day. You need to start a few accounts to do it though. No biggie. Just open a new email account, then a new Myspace account and get busy.

We have 60,000 names we could send this message to. But only if you all jump in and get busy.

So, who here is up for the challenge?We really shut this thread down. I guess it was just talk after all.

speciallyblend
10-30-2007, 05:52 AM
I'm donating money on the 5th but i didnt sign up because its not 100 bucks.

I have read some post here and there,it seems some have negativity over others actions. I'm sure it turned some off because of negative comments elsewhere by some posters.

Dan Klaus
10-30-2007, 06:12 AM
a nice thought: msm picks up on RP not reaching his monthly 4 million goal...then November 5 hits and wham...msm wrong again...(then they won't report on the money infusion - I know, I know - just dreaming)...

constituent
10-30-2007, 06:21 AM
a nice thought: msm picks up on RP not reaching his monthly 4 million goal...then November 5 hits and wham...msm wrong again...(then they won't report on the money infusion - I know, I know - just dreaming)...

i actually don't think he'll get any news over the october goal... maybe a little.

if they'd have set the goal insanely high, like 10 or 15 mil. then the press
would be lickin' their chops for that "failure" story and we'd be all
over the news for a week... but four, just not big enough.

qwerty
10-30-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm actually beginning to believe we might make the 10 million.

Seriously.

If this gets spread to every corner of the web, and we reach 20.000 pledged supporters, I think the pure awesomeness of seeing millions rolling in will trigger a rongasm of such massive proportions that money will actually start donating itself!

Yes and if we donīt reach it, we can only blame ourselves for not spreading the word enough!

qwerty
10-30-2007, 09:48 AM
This is the way to reach MILLIONS of people, imagine if Ron gets more money in one day than Thompson got in the last quarter, i can only IMAGINE the media coverage EVERYWHERE!

qwerty
10-30-2007, 10:00 AM
We really shut this thread down. I guess it was just talk after all.

WTF ?

The most important thing is that people SPREAD this one not that if they do it your way. Stop attacking people, let them do what they want. Itīs enough for me that people spread this one.

Youīre doing valuable job, but if someone wonīt parcipate and does the promotion with his own way, you canīt attack against him, we are on the same side...remember ?

qwerty
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm donating money on the 5th but i didnt sign up because its not 100 bucks.

I have read some post here and there,it seems some have negativity over others actions. I'm sure it turned some off because of negative comments elsewhere by some posters.

There are lot of people who are going to give 100$ but have not pledged and thereīs lot of people who are donating and have not even visited the site.

I like your attitude, if you canīt afford 100$ give something, cause we need to get the TOTAL amount as high as possible!

TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY RAISED IN NOV 5TH IS WHAT COUNTS!

ConstitutionGal
10-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know whether the 151,000 is unique visitors or simply page views?

qwerty
10-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know whether the 151,000 is unique visitors or simply page views?

Donīt know, but the number is 168,698 now!

We really need to make that number look like 1.000.000!

qwerty
10-30-2007, 11:11 AM
i Really Hope That Everyone Of You See How Important This Is And Start Spreading The Word About This Effort!

speciallyblend
10-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm GONNA BE PART OF HISTORY,YOU SHOULD TO:)

qwerty
10-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm GONNA BE PART OF HISTORY,YOU SHOULD TO:)

Yes and if someone canīt afford 100$, donate as much as you afford.

Every dollar takes us closer to our goal!

qwerty
10-30-2007, 12:42 PM
12,932 subscribers at 11:34 am EST 10/30/07
168,698 total visitors as of 10/29/07

Stats now!

We need have million visitors!

Come on, spread it !

JimDude
10-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Isnt November 5th in the next 6 days?

qwerty
10-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Isnt November 5th in the next 6 days?

Check the countdown clock at the site. ;)

qwerty
10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
People, please see the importance of this and work for it !!!!

qwerty
10-30-2007, 02:19 PM
NEW NUMBERS ARE IN!

13,102 subscribers at 3:24 pm EST 10/30/07

qwerty
10-30-2007, 11:55 PM
13,440 subscribers at 11:53 pm EST 10/30/07

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

qwerty
11-01-2007, 12:00 AM
14,475 subscribers at 12:15 am EST 11/1/07
185,841 total visitors as of 10/30/07

COME ON, SPREAD IT!

qwerty
11-01-2007, 09:27 AM
14,752 subscribers at 11:25 am EST 11/1/07
185,841 total visitors as of 10/30/07

SPREAD IT HARDER!!!!

James R
11-01-2007, 09:29 AM

The second most important thing: Too many people dwelling on very rare negative Paul comments and articles.

Adam Smith
11-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I sent an email out to everyone in my gmail address book. Friends, relatives, random people I had to email when I was getting a loan on my house, my ex-husband's 401k administrator, etc.

The email was plaigiarized straight from some other forum member's posted invitation:

"Please join us this November 5th for the largest one day political donation event in history!
Our goal is to have thousands and thousands of people donate $100 each (or more if you can) on a single day to Ron Paul's campaign.

Who is Ron Paul?
Quick Video Here . http://www.youtube.com/v/FG2PUZoukfA
For an email reminder go here: http://www.thisnovember5th.com/
The official site: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/
Please forward this email along. Thanks.
**Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. **"

It has worked great for me. Nothing but positive comments.