PDA

View Full Version : How much time did each candidate receive in the debate?

Napoleon's Shadow
06-14-2011, 08:44 AM
How much time did each candidate receive in the debate?

hillertexas
06-14-2011, 08:51 AM
i don't know about time ...but the number of responses allowed of each one is as follows:
Santorum: 14
Michele: 14
Newt: 13
Mittens: 15
RON PAUL: 14
T-Paw: 15
Cain: 16

trey4sports
06-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Honestly, i thought the debate was probably the fairest i have ever seen. The only problem i saw was John Kings attempts at shutting the candidates up.

CaptUSA
06-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I really wish that when John King tried to interrupt, Ron would have said something like,

"Yeah, I know you want to spend more time asking us how we like our steak cooked or what color of M&M's are our favorite, but this is actually important and I'm going to finish my response!"

evilfunnystuff
06-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I really wish that when John King tried to interrupt, Ron would have said something like,

"Yeah, I know you want to spend more time asking us how we like our steak cooked or what color of M&M's are our favorite, but this is actually important and I'm going to finish my response!"

Would have been epic

Romulus
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM

That would have been classic! lol