PDA

View Full Version : Going out in a blaze of glory.

OrokuSaki
06-14-2011, 06:33 AM
I hate to say it, but we cant seem to convince the sheep. The media is doing it for us, as usual. So with that said, I love ron paul. Always will. But he needs to slam them during the debate. Someone does! This is pathetic. Someone needs to call these bastards out. I am getting sad. He needs to call the GOP a bunch of hypocrites.

Nobody takes a punch at Romneys Healthcare.
Nobody takes a punch at Pawlenty and Yemen!

WTF!

Where is Jeremy Skahill when we need him =)

We need to become more controversial by taking a punch at someone.

Pawlenty damn near stole pauls words and narratives, except for Yemen.

CaptUSA
06-14-2011, 07:17 AM
I appreciate your sentiment, but discretion is the better part of valor here. Remember that this IS a Republican primary. You want to highlight your ideas without appearing to tear down your opponents. After all, this is about gaining as much support as possible and each of these candidates has supporters.

I know we all really want the red meat (and damned well sure the media wants it), but that's not the way to win. And I believe we have a moral obligation to win. We don't have a moral obligation to make the others look foolish, that's just a desire we all hold.

But fear not, the time will come. Each candidate will start throwing punches when they begin to feel like they have no hope of winning. When that happens, they will hurt themselves AND the candidate they'll be attacking. Ron Paul needs to stay out of that fray as much as possible.

Don Lapre
06-14-2011, 07:31 AM
It was a solid performance by Ron Paul, imo.

The media can say what it wants - and the sheeple can buy what they want.

Can't stop that.

SilentBull
06-14-2011, 07:43 AM
You don't want to start attacking this early. Politically, you have to introduce yourself to the voters first, in a positive way. Then later, after they know your positives, you can focus on other people's negatives.

Romulus
06-14-2011, 11:28 AM
It's gonna get good... hang in there!

flightlesskiwi
06-14-2011, 11:34 AM
It's gonna get good... hang in there!

agreed. it will be a fantastic journey!!