PDA

View Full Version : Attention Redditors and internet forum posters!

Paulistinian
06-14-2011, 02:38 AM
OK people.. I know this has been said many times here and on the DailyPaul but I feel it has to be said again. We do NOT win over new voters by antagonizing them or demonizing their favorite candidate. We have to win their hearts and minds through rational discourse, not name calling. I am a Redditor and in a Ron Paul post I noticed a number of people who were politely engaging people trying to spread the message, but there are FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE ANTAGONIZING POTENTIAL RON PAUL VOTERS. THIS DOES NOT CREATE NEW MEMBERS IN THE MOVEMENT AND IS DETRIMENTAL TO RON PAUL WINNING THE PRESIDENCY.

Do you want to see President Ron Paul in the Oval Office? I do. So stop ruining it for all of us by antagonizing and name calling people who don't yet agree with us! Be smart, respectful, helpful and resilient but do NOT be forceful!

That is all. :)

nocompromises
06-14-2011, 02:42 AM
I will not stop saying that the other candidates are all neocons who support big government.

You cannot support Ron Paul, unless you come to grips with that.

parocks
06-14-2011, 03:49 AM
Many find that Ron Paul Supporters Are Annoying, or RPSAA. Many Ron Paul supporters believe that ignoring the instructions of the official campaign is the best way to honor liberty, or some other excuse. One Ron Paul supporter right here is asking for $700 to hand out lit at a rock concert. Handing out lit at a concert isn't a bad thing, but $700 to do so? $700 should be able to get a lot more than a guy handing out lit. And these are the brilliant RPS.

OK people.. I know this has been said many times here and on the DailyPaul but I feel it has to be said again. We do NOT win over new voters by antagonizing them or demonizing their favorite candidate. We have to win their hearts and minds through rational discourse, not name calling. I am a Redditor and in a Ron Paul post I noticed a number of people who were politely engaging people trying to spread the message, but there are FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE ANTAGONIZING POTENTIAL RON PAUL VOTERS. THIS DOES NOT CREATE NEW MEMBERS IN THE MOVEMENT AND IS DETRIMENTAL TO RON PAUL WINNING THE PRESIDENCY.

Do you want to see President Ron Paul in the Oval Office? I do. So stop ruining it for all of us by antagonizing and name calling people who don't yet agree with us! Be smart, respectful, helpful and resilient but do NOT be forceful!

That is all. :)

Paul Or Nothing II
06-14-2011, 05:12 AM
To OP

I agree, there are just far too many who like to call names & curse at others & their candidates & call others stupid, sheep, etc that just does NOT work. IT'S TRUE that most people that hate Ron, don't hate him because of him but because of obnoxious, self-righteous & uncivil attitudes of many of his supporters.

I will not stop saying that the other candidates are all neocons who support big government.

You cannot support Ron Paul, unless you come to grips with that.

The moment you atteck their choice, you essentially attack them & question their intellect & most people just don't like that, they'll just defend their candidate after that & hate Ron even more. Here are a few tips that you might find interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shEnY_lcQI Instead of attacking their candidate, one should ask people what they like in a particular candidate & then tell them how Ron can help them resolve THEIR issues.

Travlyr
06-14-2011, 05:20 AM
Going negative on opposing candidates seems to be the most effective tactic used by politicians to win elections. It always sucks to watch, but it always seems to win in the end.

Certainly it is a good tactic to discredit the mainstream media hacks. Their partisan politics is simply obfuscation. The vote is not Republican vs. Democrat. Our vote is for Liberty vs. Tyranny.