PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Still Smirks At Ron Paul...Even After Stealing His Talking Points

Sola_Fide
06-14-2011, 12:28 AM
What is Mittwitt doing with that smirk still on his face when Ron Paul answers a question in 2012? Especially since Mitt has already conceeded the debate to Ron by stealing all of his talking points from 4 years ago?

What I wouldn't give for Ron to turn around and ask Romney what he's smirking at....:)

Remember your wrestling days Ron! This glee club kid is no match for you!

http://ronpaulgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/Republican+Candidates+Debate+Ahead+Florida+NfVFBr5 YVTEl-300x282.jpg

libertythor
06-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Well we don't want the opposite extreme of "overly civil" either. The MSM would try to paint RP as a "Kanye West" for any such outburst. But I like the general idea. Perhaps something more along the lines of "From body and verbal language, Mitt Romney seems to be listening intently to my points.".

American Idol
06-14-2011, 12:35 AM
I think that's just Mitt's permaface. I too thought he was smirking at RP, but then he was making that face at the audience and the reporters asking questions, too. I think his face is just stuck with a permasmirk.

steph3n
06-14-2011, 12:37 AM
I think that's just Mitt's permaface. I too thought he was smirking at RP, but then he was making that face at the audience and the reporters asking questions, too. I think his face is just stuck with a permasmirk.

Botox will do that to you ;)

libertythor

That very well could be. If that is his normal expression, then perhaps he was actually just listening harder to RP than the rest of his opponents! :D

Sola_Fide

:) lololol

Chester Copperpot
06-14-2011, 12:41 AM
Yeah, it was different than last time.. like he wanted to laugh at RP but knew he couldnt.

Im impressed mitt shook his hand... thats kinda telling right there.

good ole mitt.. protector of the fed

American Idol
06-14-2011, 12:41 AM

Yeah, similar to Joe Biden's and Nancy Pelosi's overly-fake-permasmile. :D

Sola_Fide
06-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Yeah, it was different than last time.. like he wanted to laugh at RP but knew he couldnt.

Im impressed mitt shook his hand... thats kinda telling right there.

good ole mitt.. protector of the fed

:) thats actually an unrelated picture.

Billay
06-14-2011, 01:49 AM
That pic posted must have been from 4 years ago because MSNBC hasn't hosted a debate this year.

Romulus
06-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Mitt should be called out on his 'don't pick the old guys' comment.

I'm sure that went over well with seniors!

fatjohn
06-21-2011, 02:47 AM
Mitt should be called out on his 'don't pick the old guys' comment.

I'm sure that went over well with seniors!

I'm sure that went over well with everybody who liked Reagan, so the entire GOP basically.