PDA

View Full Version : Help Politicallore.com convince thousands Ron Paul is the man (chip in)

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Deleted

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 12:12 AM
If you guys think that this is a stupid Idea and just hate my site in general... Let me know.

ronpaulyourmom
10-30-2007, 12:40 AM
If you guys think that this is a stupid Idea and just hate my site in general... Let me know.

Site is actually quite good; I'm going to start visiting it more often.

That said, I don't see most of us pitching in for doing web advertising because of how strong our online army is. Now I know there's exceptions to that philosophy, but I think any pitches like this need to revolve around a specific event and message. Also, as you know Nov 5th is right around the corner. :)

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 12:56 AM
well the funny part is... The reason I am not advertising is because I donate all my spare change to Ron Paul... lol This is the only reason why I would every ask a forum for help.

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 12:56 AM
thanks for the support mate!

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 01:00 AM
I hope to use a mosaic pic of ron paul to advertise... what do you guys think?

Esor
10-30-2007, 01:06 AM
I've always liked your blog. I check it often. Many people support the idea of refocusing our efforts away from the internet. However, we cannot just stop supporting the very backbone of the grassroots effort. Although I won't be able to support you with donations because my wallet is thin and all extra money is going towards the campaign. I think that the idea of your advertisement and blog is still good. Do what you can.

Lord Xar
10-30-2007, 01:06 AM
will the ad be an advertisement to your site, or to ron paul's site?

is that blog ad service? I think that is a good idea..

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 01:09 AM
will the ad be an advertisement to your site, or to ron paul's site?

is that blog ad service? I think that is a good idea..

The main idea is to link to my site... But I will have the top of my site have a nice banner to Ron Paul 2008.

Maybe I will do both? Create 2 ads one for my site, one for Ron Paul... Run them both (1 week on, 1 week off...)

what do you guys think?

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 01:10 AM
I've always liked your blog. I check it often. Many people support the idea of refocusing our efforts away from the internet. However, we cannot just stop supporting the very backbone of the grassroots effort. Although I won't be able to support you with donations because my wallet is thin and all extra money is going towards the campaign. I think that the idea of your advertisement and blog is still good. Do what you can.

I really do appreciate the support. :D

All my extra money is going to the campaign too... Though I wish I could advertise a little... This is mainly for those who donated 2300 and want to support Paul and his movement.

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 01:15 AM
college makes you broke woot!
college makes you broke woot!

another reason why I support Ron Paul ;)

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 01:45 AM
bump bed time

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 09:56 AM
bump

Politicallore
10-30-2007, 02:02 PM
bump

should I give up? lol

Politicallore
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
My site receives about 700 uniques a day. Mostly from digg and google. 2000 uniques when I post a decent article.