PDA

View Full Version : What a difference 4 years makes....Romney Answers Like Ron Paul on Debt Ceiling

AuH20
06-13-2011, 10:40 PM
10:30 Mark.:D Romney actually killed that question. The Ron Paul message is very strong when delivered properly. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC0z6pD2oDU&feature=player_embedded#at=617

freshjiva
06-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Unfortunately, too many people will bite at this. The Electorate has clearly shifted towards Ron Paul, but all the candidates are all now trying to sound like libertarians. Too many people will get fooled into voting for them. Ugh.

Sola_Fide
06-14-2011, 12:15 AM
Ron Paul has won the entire national debate. I couldn't believe my ears were hearing these establishment goons attempt to sound like 10th amendment guys all the sudden. All of these other candidates are trying to play catch up now.....and none of them truly know what they are talking about.

libertythor
06-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Ron Paul has won the entire national debate. I couldn't believe my ears were hearing these establishment goons attempt to sound like 10th amendment guys all the sudden. All of these other candidates are trying to play catch up now.....and none of them truly know what they are talking about.

I liked how a couple of them stumbled on the gay marriage issue. Ron Paul answered the "definition of marriage" question by saying that it should be left to the churches. Now he could have hit the point home better by mentioning that the legal contract can be called a civil union, regardless of the gender of the two parties.

ctiger2
06-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, too many people will bite at this. The Electorate has clearly shifted towards Ron Paul, but all the candidates are all now trying to sound like libertarians. Too many people will get fooled into voting for them. Ugh.

Yep, I knew that after 08 this would happen. The trick will be to find the real Ron Paul and the American people aren't smart enough.