PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Action Network's Post NH GOP debate poll blocks Ron Paul

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 08:49 PM
http://campaigntrailreport.com/2011/06/14/new-hampshire-gop-post-debate-update-poll

Update: We almost immediately detected high volumes of traffic coming from four different Ron Paul related domains and as a result have removed Ron Paul from the web poll. The purpose of this poll is NOT to see which candidate has supporters in place to game the poll. The purpose of this poll is try and gain a reasonable understanding of where our regular readers stand.

AGRP
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Then we vote for Newt? :D

The Dark Knight
06-13-2011, 08:55 PM
This is what they will say when we win the straw poll

parocks
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM
You might be on to something there. Like, if no Ron Paul, try to make it a 6 way tie. Or any number of permutations. Help everyone but Romney.

Aldanga
06-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Wait, so getting people to actually vote is gaming the poll? What an upside-down world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ5Maa6VnQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ5Maa6VnQ

AGRP
06-13-2011, 08:59 PM
You might be on to something there. Like, if no Ron Paul, try to make it a 6 way tie. Or any number of permutations. Help everyone but Romney.

If they really want an establishment candidate, then we should give them one.

I don't think a psudo-liberty actor should win.

MJU1983
06-13-2011, 09:02 PM
LOL, I voted for Newt.

The Binghamton Patriot
06-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey everyone we got the pics up on another thread and if anyone wants to do something about it and get the word out more,
PM me, I have the screen shot of the censorship.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298348-N.H.-Primary-Poll-Spin

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 09:04 PM

Newt it is!

AGRP
06-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Update 2: To the Ron Paulers who feel you’re accomplishing something by plaguing the site with comments and sending in emails. Please, by all means, feel free to do so but know that if you use profanity, lash out with insults, use all caps, make unrealistic demands, cry over free speech (this is a private blog, not a government blog and we have every right to remove comments) or do anything we deem inappropriate, your IP will be blocked from ever having a comment accepted again.

If you want to disagree with the fact that we’re not going to let you game the poll, fine. The comment section is open for you. But please try and do so in a somewhat orderly and mature form of comment.

Vote for Newt.

mport1
06-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Update 2: To the Ron Paulers who feel you’re accomplishing something by plaguing the site with comments and sending in emails. Please, by all means, feel free to do so but know that if you use profanity, lash out with insults, use all caps, make unrealistic demands, cry over free speech (this is a private blog, not a government blog and we have every right to remove comments) or do anything we deem inappropriate, your IP will be blocked from ever having a comment accepted again.

If you want to disagree with the fact that we’re not going to let you game the poll, fine. The comment section is open for you. But please try and do so in a somewhat orderly and mature form of comment.

Lol

ronpaulraps
06-13-2011, 09:16 PM
They got a point. But since when riggin polls been bad. CNN & Fox News been riggin polls forever

acptulsa
06-13-2011, 09:18 PM
These idiots seem to think they can arrest the onrushing future by taking the battery out of their clock.

AGRP
06-13-2011, 09:25 PM
POLL REMOVED. No more of these will be published in this format.

Thanks,
-Eric

Related posts:

LIVE New Hampshire GOP Primary Debate Coverage
First Post-Huckabee Iowa Poll Shows Cain And Bachmann Big Winners
Herman Cain Dominates – 62% in New Hampshire Poll
Raising Cain: IBOPE Zogby Poll Has Cain Edging Christie Among GOP Primary Voters
GOP debate in South Carolina kicks off tonight

:rolleyes:

reduen
06-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Dude, I am outa there.. I have been trying to stay and win other conservatives over but this is crazy.. They make my skin crawl....

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Dude, I am outa there.. I have been trying to stay and win other conservatives over but this is crazy.. They make my skin crawl....

good timing. after skin crawling comes cursing loudly and a rise in blood pressure.... at least for me it does.

reduen
06-13-2011, 09:37 PM
good timing. after skin crawling comes cursing loudly and a rise in blood pressure.... at least for me it does.

No kidding... If there ever where a group of people that I was going to wish an ANON attack on, it would be these folks.......

acptulsa
06-13-2011, 09:40 PM
What are you guys grousing about?

We just learned the most wonderful poll stat of all. We finally have these pricks completely outnumbered.

AGRP
06-13-2011, 09:44 PM
They must of caught wind of the Newt strategy and felt they had to shut it down because their establishment goon would have eventually lossed anyway. They were putting up with everything else. Better for them to throw one a temper tantrum and pull the entire thing than to throw multiple tantrums and erase another candidate over and over again.

Brooklyn Red Leg
06-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Can't say I'm necessarily surprised. Same shit as '08.

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 10:13 PM
the situation is humorous because it's ridiculous.

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 10:16 PM
They must of caught wind of the Newt strategy and felt they had to shut it down because their establishment goon would have eventually lossed anyway. They were putting up with everything else. Better for them to throw one a temper tantrum and pull the entire thing than to throw multiple tantrums and erase another candidate over and over again.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.:(

BucksforPaul
06-13-2011, 10:21 PM
:(

I +repped AGRP for you!

Carehn
06-13-2011, 10:23 PM
I say we email spam them anyway.

BamaAla
06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
I say we email spam them anyway.

I'm in!

cindy25
06-13-2011, 10:38 PM
not the same as 2008; this time they actually removed the poll.

what's next? cancel the primaries? cancel the general?

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 10:47 PM
I +repped AGRP for you!

many thanks!

Cutlerzzz
06-13-2011, 11:51 PM
lol.

So the argument is "We know that Ron Paul will win because he has inspired so many people to vote for him, so let's take him off the poll. Votes for any of the 6 other candidates will be accepted, because said candidates inspired their voters."

LibertyEagle
06-13-2011, 11:58 PM
People should have been smart enough to open a new window and paste the link to the poll. Nobody running a poll is going to like it to be spammed.

As far as email spamming them, remember that we are Ron Paul's ambassadors. Email spamming them and cussing at them is only going to reflect badly on Ron Paul. It is NOT going to help our cause.

libertythor
06-14-2011, 12:53 AM
It is just one blog poll, and inflammatory emails are not going to help.