PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get Trevor Lymans latest email?

trey4sports
06-13-2011, 03:38 PM
It appears as though Trevor is stepping down from organizing the moneybombs and the campaign will take over.

My Last Moneybomb For Ron Paul

After the first Ron Paul moneybomb on Nov 5th, 2007 I changed my life (like many of you) in dedication of the Ron Paul campaign and other liberty projects. After the Ron Paul campaign died down and we went into the 2010 election cycle many campaigns approached me for help and some paid me for fundraising and marketing services. Per the FEC and for the fact that I was paid by candidates for these services I can no longer give my services away to any candidate over and above the value of a $2,300 personal contribution. The recent June 5th Legalize Gold and Silver moneybomb for Ron Paul counted as my personal contribution towards the Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign.

I approached the campaign about being hired by them but have arrived at the conclusion that I would do best to continue working at the grassroots level in ways that are in accordance with FEC regulations. Please look for emails from me in the coming weeks that outline the means by which we can work together towards the advancement of the core principles of our philosophy.

As for the moneybombs I suggested for a Ron Paul monthly moneybomb calendar my understanding is that the campaign will soon step in and take over the fundraising events and so I will not be taking any further actions in this regard. This assumption is of course not official at this time and may in fact change but for now I will act according to my current impression of the situation.

On a different note I recently changed the RunRonPaul.com website into a blog in order to bring you updates and news specific to the Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign. I would greatly appreciate it if you would "like" this page on facebook so that we may connect for the benefit of Ron Paul.

Furthermore there is a "twitterbomb" going on today for Ron Paul. If you have a twitter account I hope you will take a moment to participate. More details about this event are listed here:

http://runronpaul.com/mainstream-media/a-money-bomb-for-people-without-money-a-twitterbomb/

Sincerely,

Trevor Lyman