PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul preps for NH debate (video)

sailingaway
06-13-2011, 07:14 AM
h xtp://www.myvidster.com/video/1887999/Ron_Paul_preps_for_GOP_debate

This is a major slam. I thought about not posting it, but it shows CNN has sharpened their knives against him, prior to their sponsored debate. And they control the tickets...

And besides, RON is great.

I had actually hoped CNN might be more neutral, since they seem to pitch more towards independents. But this is clearly intended to marginalize Ron.

they have him on saying he is in 6th place on their new poll, funny, they didn't have him on when he came in second, to discuss that.....and I will bet the third through sixth places are only a couple of points apart.

But as an indicator of how slanted it was, at the end when she says 'thanks so much for joining us', he just says. "Kay."

I hope he has a crowd there. I know there is a sign wave before the debate, but this contradicts the feeling I had when I learned where the podiums were supposed to be (are they still?) with Ron one place from the center by Romney, based on the LAST CNN poll... I thought then they might be treating him fairly at this debate. Doesn't seem like that is likely to be the case. given this, I would not put it past them to make a big deal about how either they moved him OUT of the middle because he dropped in this poll or they didn't move people even though this is based on the last poll. I'm steaming about this video. And this woman always seems to like him -- but sure is acting like these are perfectly normal questions I'm sure she has never asked anyone else.

low preference guy
06-13-2011, 08:52 AM
CNN has a long history of trashing Paul. I'm not surprised.

Remember when they asked him why do you think people call you fringe?

Then another time they asked him "how do you respond to this person who says you don't know anything about monetary policy"?

EDIT: Just watched this interview. What a w****.

low preference guy
06-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Ron did great by the way.

kah13176
06-13-2011, 08:56 AM
So will his podium not be just left of Romney anymore? Will he be placed on the end?

itsnobody
06-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Ron Paul is polling 4th in the latest Gallup poll, I don't think CNN attacked him that much

Paul Or Nothing II
06-13-2011, 09:13 AM
I liked how Ron didn't let the woman interrupt him & finished his points, often they just try to derail him before he can completely explain the issue so I think this is a good sign that Ron is being a little bit more assertive so may be he's really starting to believe that he can make it which is very nice to see. Of course, there could be other improvements but I really liked this one because he didn't let himself be pushed around.

TomtheTinker
06-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Its not so much as they attacked him..they more discredit him by asking him nonsensical questions they wouldn't ask anybody else.

RonPaulVolunteer
06-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Its not so much as they attacked him..they more discredit him by asking him nonsensical questions they wouldn't ask anybody else.

Yep. Not bothering to post this on Ron Paul Flix even. Doesn't add anything to the conversation.

robertwerden
06-13-2011, 09:37 AM
For FEMA he needs to explain how the prior programs funded by donations such as Red Cross as well as state run emergency programs need to be put back in place before he would cut FEMA.

BamaFanNKy
06-13-2011, 09:46 AM
I have no problem with the interview. It's better to get all the issues out there now.

mpdsapuser
06-13-2011, 09:54 AM
The obvious bias in that interview was so unethical. You'd think Kiran Chetry would have more journalistic integrity than to intentionally distort his views. What is controversial about sending the troops home? Does that make the American public controversial too? I left her a comment on her facebook to voice my disapproval, for what it's worth.

At least Ron Paul showed some fire in his responses. You can only take this shit so much before you start raging out there. Hope he shows that tonight. Just bust out with why each candidate is not a true conservative.

kazmlsj
06-13-2011, 09:57 AM
CNN is too big for their britches. They need to be brought down a few pegs - too many peeps watch them and BELIEVE their drivel. Some competition (honest and relieable and independent) would be wonderful.

kazmlsj
06-13-2011, 09:59 AM
At least Ron Paul showed some fire in his responses. You can only take this shit so much before you start raging out there. Hope he shows that tonight. Just bust out with why each candidate is not a true conservative.

I hope he keeps up with the fire - not rudeness - but fire to drive home the seriousness of the times we are living in. This is NOT a popularity contest - no time for dancing around the truth. Say it plain and clear for all to understand.

RonPaulVolunteer
06-13-2011, 10:02 AM
The obvious bias in that interview was so unethical. You'd think Kiran Chetry would have more journalistic integrity than to intentionally distort his views. What is controversial about sending the troops home? Does that make the American public controversial too? I left her a comment on her facebook to voice my disapproval, for what it's worth.

She always does this to him.

mpdsapuser
06-13-2011, 10:10 AM
She's out there because she's attractive. Although, her lack of integrity really brings her attractiveness down a notch.

freshjiva
06-13-2011, 10:53 AM
That woman on CNN didn't attempt to "trash" or "derail" Ron Paul at all. She asked fair questions and let Paul answer.
There are way too many conspiracy theorists on this board. Get a grip, people.

low preference guy
06-13-2011, 10:54 AM
I wonder how she would respond if Ron Paul asked: "How is trading with people or traveling and visiting them a form of isolation?"

PaulConventionWV
06-13-2011, 11:08 AM
That woman on CNN didn't attempt to "trash" or "derail" Ron Paul at all. She asked fair questions and let Paul answer.

Conspiracy theorists? Really? You can't see the bias when they call Paul an "isolationist" even though he's explained it oh so many times, and they continue to marginalize him and ask him why he's crazy for this or this view. Heck, if you were around in 2007, you might have noticed they cut one of his debate responses from the re-air. Why would they do that if they weren't biased against him? How is that a "conspiracy theory"?

THE MEDIA NEEDS TO DROP THE ISOLATIONIST LINE!

mpdsapuser
06-13-2011, 11:22 AM

Oh please. This has nothing to do with conspiracy. She intentionally misstated Paul's position on foreign policy. There's a clear difference between isolationist and non-interventionist. She called his policies controversial when there is nothing controversial about it. She also posted a bogus poll that would help her position.

When it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-13-2011, 03:48 PM
I really, really, don't like Kiran Chetry. She's always digging at Dr. Paul when he comes on CNN's early show. She and Christine Romans were the ones who were bickering with Michael Sheuer. It really doesn't surprise me though, since she was a Fox News employee until 2007.