PDA

View Full Version : Who else is Fired Up!

Jake Ralston
06-13-2011, 03:56 AM
The debate is today folks! Time to get fired up! The good Doctor is putting it all out on the line, not just for himself, but for all of us Americans. Including those that have no idea what they are missing out on.

So get your televisions set up, your computers, and have your phone on standby. Grab a credit card in case you wanna throw a few federal reserve notes to our cause. Hell, I even got a few corndogs defrosting in the fridge, so when the debate starts I can fire them up in the oven all the faster!

When it kicks off, we need to be ready to respond in full force to any type of polls they get set up. We should all be contacting our friends and loved ones and having them tune in as well.

This debate is a lot bigger than the last one, and I for one am fired up to see Ron dominate the competition with truth, and freedom!

Chowder
06-13-2011, 04:49 AM
I'm certainly am!

I can't even go to bed right now, I'm still trying to make myself go to sleep but I'm wide awake. This is so exciting!

I've been waiting and waiting to get off of work and get home. I've told many people at my job about Ron Paul and the upcoming debate and I had a few successes with customers.

Today I've convinced over half of all my co-workers including my assistant manager to watch the CNN debates. Nearly all my co-workers on my shift are now Ron Paul supporters. One of them is so excited he kept asking me over and over how do I vote for him and what can we do to get him elected! He wanted me to get him a bumper sticker for his car as well! I also have a co-worker that voted democrat all her life and that she was BIG time disappointed with Obama and I told her all about Ron Paul and his stances on how to save our nation and cut our deficits. She is really pumped and ready to watch him in action!

You see these little things I've done will help because the more people we win over, those people will spread the word to others etc. Let's keep these brush fires of liberty burning!

flightlesskiwi
06-13-2011, 07:47 AM
I was never excited about politics until I heard Ron Paul. His supporters, along with the man himself, give me hope. I'm ready to watch him shine and wake up more people tonight!!

Bern
06-13-2011, 08:03 AM
There are ways you can all participate:
CNN invites you to participate in Monday's first debate between 2012 Republican presidential candidates in the key early voting state of New Hampshire.
During the debate broadcast from 8 to 10 p.m. ET, CNNPolitics.com readers can follow minute-by-minute updates and instant analysis on the Political Ticker live blog. Reader comments posted on this page will be included with viewer feedback from Facebook and Twitter and embedded in a stream alongside the page and displayed live in the debate hall.

Facebook users who "like" the "John King, USA" page can participate by adding their comments to a real-time conversation during the debate. On Twitter, CNN will be using #CNNdebate to organize the discussion and select tweets to be included in the stream of comments from Facebook.com/JohnKingUSA and CNNPolitics.com.
What would you like to ask the candidates? Join the debate that's going on now then watch Monday on CNN, CNN.com or our mobile platforms.

– On Monday, June 13, CNN will host the first New Hampshire Republican Presidential Debate, live from Manchester, NH at 8 p.m. ET. Follow all the issues and campaign news leading up to the debate on CNNPolitics.com and @cnnpolitics on Twitter.

Details: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/10/cnn-new-hampshire-gop-debate-join-in-now/

JohnEngland
06-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Alas, the debate is 1am my time, so I'll not be watching it live. However, I expect something along the lines of:

Ron - will give the usual, excellent answers that we've come to expect

Bachmann - will be similar to Ron but more typically conservative

Santorum - will look over-focused and stressed as usual. May declare war on Iran during debate, or something...

Gingrich - will give substantive answers but recent events will cloud message

Cain - will make simple points and come across as not a politician

Pawlenty - will attack Romney in general and Romneycare in particular

Romney - will attack Obama and hopes that suckers will gobble up the red meat