Electric cars

Freefall collapses

Asbestos fireproofing

JFK

Radiation belts

Starless skies

ronpaulfan
10-29-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't know why, but I had the urge to haiku. Tell me what you think.

Our eyes now open,

Seeing our freedoms attacked.

Dollars, our resolve

The odds against us

But our country worth saving.

The battle lines drawn

ronpaulfan
10-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Our country at stake;

Donations, the smallest price.

Our goals within reach.

Marching for Freedom,

The Ron Paul Revolution.

America’s Hope.

richard1984
10-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Election fraud

No-bid contracts

Media spin

Corporate dictatorship

Electric cars

Freefall collapses

Asbestos fireproofing

JFK

Radiation belts

Starless skys

You know, I really like you're reasons. I think that "Freefall collapses" is one of the most important, telling issues that is far too often ignored.

And I believe that "Starless skies" is a very profound acknowledgement indeed. :cool:
It bothers me as well. :(

dmspilot00
10-30-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm curious as to what asbestos, radiation belts, and starless skies have to do with Ron Paul?

richard1984
10-30-2007, 01:14 AM
I'm curious as to what asbestos, radiation belts, and starless skies have to do with Ron Paul?

If you don't get them, then I guess they're not reasons for you. ;)
The asbestos bit is not something that I really want to get into here, but it's an interesting point.
Honestly, I don't really get the radiation belts connection, either (unless it has to do with free markets--and the release of top secret government documents/technology--and their potential ability to fix the difficulties radiation belts pose to satellites).
And "starless skies" is really more of a romantic notion. I think it's a great sentiment! :D (If you don't get it, don't worry about it. As for me, I mourn the loss.)

ronpaulfan
10-30-2007, 01:20 AM
If you don't get them, then I guess they're not reasons for you. ;)
The asbestos bit is not something that I really want to get into here, but it's an interesting point.
Honestly, I don't really get the radiation belts connection, either (unless it has to do with free markets--and the release of top secret government documents/technology--and their potential ability to fix the difficulties radiation belts pose to satellites).
And "starless skies" is really more of a romantic notion. I think it's great! :D

hehe, I refuse to reveal the secrets behind the post :rolleyes:

ronpaulfan
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
hehe, I refuse to reveal the secrets behind the post :rolleyes:

Screw it. Watch this movie if you're bored or want to find out what I'm talking about.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1138935117048624484

I DARE you :D