PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul v. Michele Bachmann: High noon on the right

tangent4ronpaul
06-12-2011, 11:25 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/165817-ron-paul-v-michele-bachmann-high-noon-on-the-right

"Ignore the cable pundits. Trump's campaign was a joke. Gingrich's campaign was a farce. Palin will not run. I have said these things from the beginning. The real battle is not between Palin and Bachmann, but between Dr. Paul and Bachmann. Remember where you heard it. This will be a big story soon."

OMG! - When did Rachel Faith start blogging for The Hill??? :)

sailingaway
06-12-2011, 11:28 AM
This has been posted a couple of times already.

But since Rachael was right about Gingrich I'm waiting until she blows something to dump on her.

trey4sports
06-12-2011, 11:31 AM
This is a pretty decent article, and my guess is that it will come down to either Bachmann vs. Romney or Paul vs. Romney. Hopefully, with hard work we can ensure Ron Paul is the conserative going up against Romney for the nomination.

tangent4ronpaul
06-12-2011, 11:46 AM
This has been posted a couple of times already.

But since Rachael was right about Gingrich I'm waiting until she blows something to dump on her.

The only confirmed thing she's been wrong about was that the official campaign didn't want out of stater's calling Iowans, when Steve posted saying that's someplace they can plug in.

Also, wasn't really trying to dump on her - more a joke about the big deal made about her prediction.

Blueskies
06-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Repeat of 1964: Goldwater v. Rockefeller

It will be Paul v Romney.