PDA

View Full Version : Frontrunner, Really?

Jake Ralston
06-12-2011, 11:04 AM
I'm sorry but this whole frontrunner propaghanda really pisses me off. I for one don't like people telling me what to believe or who to pay attention to, so instantly whenever the media casts someone as a frontrunner, I get pissed.

Frontrunner, says who? YOU, the media? The people I know sure as hell never heard of Tim Pawlenty before. The frontrunner fallacy is completely illogical, an oxymoron. It's a measure of popularity really, and a token of MSM respect and coverage. Not a basis of intelligence or principle.

In this case, the media lays the frontrunner. Then the popularity and attention follow. Not vice versa as one would logically thing. Why do so many American's fall into this status quo trap?

The only measurement of one being more qualified than another to be president, is experience. And even that can only go so far.

All candidates should be treated completely equal, and non-biased. They need a clear platform to give their views, so the people can make honest decisions.

The next time I hear Mitt or Tim as a frontrunner, i'm kicking my dog. :eek:

t0rnado
06-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Hell yeah. We should all kick our dogs in unison.

The pundits in the media are usually just puppets who will say anything to keep their jobs. In order to stagnate their influence, you have to expose them and their fraudulent practices.

sailingaway
06-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Leave the dogs alone.

Romney's has already been tied to the roof of a car as I understand it....

Kick a television set.

belian78
06-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Leave the dogs alone.

Romney's has already been tied to the roof of a car as I understand it....

Kick a television set.

LOL, good call.

AuH20
06-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Romney is the frontrunner because of his massive war chest and the fact that he was the bridesmaid in 2008. I don't think there is anything disingenuous on the part of the media for stating the obvious.