PDA

View Full Version : So many Ron Paul supporters do not think outside the box.

CapitalistJerk
06-12-2011, 10:45 AM
[Mod Note - Guests, please note that this user was banned for this heinous post as soon as the mod team was made aware of it. It is left here to illustrate that we do not condone any sort of collectivism. Everyone thinking of joining this forum would do well to read our guidelines (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?22-Site-Policies-Usage-Guidelines-and-Other-Important-Information) which include:

+ Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism, antisemitism; they will not be tolerated here.

/mod]

You guys rail against mainstream media, but I see a lot of mainstream ideas floating around here.

Everyone thinks we should cater to minorities. Why? They are a small part of the population and most of them are parasites. Black people, mexicans. I love mexicans as long as they stick to working for dirt cheap. When they start demanding that public education cater to non-english speaking minorities, I just have to put my foot down and say, "Why the fuck should I fund your crime-prone babies?" Go back to your home country and find someone that will sponsor you. Are you a productive member of society?

Another thing that I think Ron Paul supporters are not very fond of is ending welfare, right NOW!. Why not? We have monkeys hanging out in the hood all day not doing shit and thinking about the next person he is going to victimize. Make them starve. Get rid of minimum wage. Die or work. Pick your choice.

Read Robert Wenzel:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/06/serious-mob-attacks-in-downtown-chicago.html

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/06/chicagos-magnificent-mile-is-now-mugger.html

I feel that the militias that we know exist in the border states should come to Chicago and blow these vermin away. Seriously, just walk into the hoods and if anybody gives them shit, just blast them into oblivion. I bet that violence against innocents would drop exponentially. Get rid of these gun laws and people will take justice into their own hands.

And the most politically correct bullshit that I have read on these forums is that LBJ and the welfare state made black people what they are. That is complete bullshit. If we think in this fashion, we justify all the terrible shit black people do like rob and intimidate innocent people, fuck bitches and leave them, and speak ebonics and think that people will treat them the same way.

Think about it. When the hoards of black teens rob and stomp innocent white people downtown, what is going on inside their head? Are they thinking, "I can't get a job, so I'm going to rob people downtown?" Or are they thinking, "GET THAT MUHFUCKA! STOMP HIS ASS!" I would argue it is the latter. It has nothing to do with poverty. It has everything to do with culture. This type of culture needs to be sent into the abyss.

RileyE104
06-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Wtf?

liberalnurse
06-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Wow..:eek:

trey4sports
06-12-2011, 10:48 AM
mods, lock and delete thread. Ban the scumbag OP

JoshLowry
06-12-2011, 10:53 AM
User banned.

Instead of deleting, I think it's better to leave these threads open so that guests know we don't approve of racism.

ClayTrainor
06-12-2011, 10:55 AM
That's the single most Racist thing I've read in years, wow. Disturbing... :eek:

BlackTerrel
06-12-2011, 10:55 AM
User banned.

Instead of deleting, I think it's better to leave these threads open so that guests know we don't approve of racism.

+1

CaseyJones
06-12-2011, 10:58 AM
User banned.

ok agreed just was pretty heinous

sailingaway
06-12-2011, 11:00 AM
User banned.

Sorry, I just moved it out of the forum. I'll move it back. Warning to anyone tempted to come here and post similar trash.

trey4sports
06-12-2011, 11:01 AM
As a user who's been here for a while i can say the OP's comments in no way, shape, or form represent the liberty movement. The statement of the OP is quite frankly disturbing.

Chester Copperpot
06-12-2011, 11:02 AM
That guy cant be for real... He's probably a mitt romney supporter trying to make us look like a bunch of racists...

Lets get out the old LBJ ad for Barry Goldwater and the KKK..

Im going to say a prayer for this dude tonight. Because just in case he is real.. he needs it.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
06-12-2011, 11:07 AM
That guy cant be for real... He's probably a mitt romney supporter trying to make us look like a bunch of racists...

Lets get out the old LBJ ad for Barry Goldwater and the KKK..

Im going to say a prayer for this dude tonight. Because just in case he is real.. he needs it.

I agree. I've never met a liberty supporter who thought like this guy.

Good ban folks.

tangent4ronpaul
06-12-2011, 11:08 AM
OK - that was "slightly" different than what I was expecting...
The spirit of the title would make a good thread though...

I think someone got lost on their way to stormfront...

AuH20
06-12-2011, 11:12 AM
You guys rail against mainstream media, but I see a lot of mainstream ideas floating around here.

Everyone thinks we should cater to minorities. Why? They are a small part of the population and most of them are parasites. Black people, mexicans. I love mexicans as long as they stick to working for dirt cheap. When they start demanding that public education cater to non-english speaking minorities, I just have to put my foot down and say, "Why the fuck should I fund your crime-prone babies?" Go back to your home country and find someone that will sponsor you. Are you a productive member of society?

Another thing that I think Ron Paul supporters are not very fond of is ending welfare, right NOW!. Why not? We have monkeys hanging out in the hood all day not doing shit and thinking about the next person he is going to victimize. Make them starve. Get rid of minimum wage. Die or work. Pick your choice.

Read Robert Wenzel:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/06/serious-mob-attacks-in-downtown-chicago.html

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/06/chicagos-magnificent-mile-is-now-mugger.html

I feel that the militias that we know exist in the border states should come to Chicago and blow these vermin away. Seriously, just walk into the hoods and if anybody gives them shit, just blast them into oblivion. I bet that violence against innocents would drop exponentially. Get rid of these gun laws and people will take justice into their own hands.

And the most politically correct bullshit that I have read on these forums is that LBJ and the welfare state made black people what they are. That is complete bullshit. If we think in this fashion, we justify all the terrible shit black people do like rob and intimidate innocent people, fuck bitches and leave them, and speak ebonics and think that people will treat them the same way.

Think about it. When the hoards of black teens rob and stomp innocent white people downtown, what is going on inside their head? Are they thinking, "I can't get a job, so I'm going to rob people downtown?" Or are they thinking, "GET THAT MUHFUCKA! STOMP HIS ASS!" I would argue it is the latter. It has nothing to do with poverty. It has everything to do with culture. This type of culture needs to be sent into the abyss.

Direct your angst towards the government. They are the enablers.

PaulConventionWV
06-12-2011, 11:20 AM

Agreed, but we didn't send you. The liberty movement is the most non-racist movement ever.

AuH20
06-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Agreed, but we didn't send you. The liberty movement is the most non-racist movement ever.

The OP is lashing out against the symptom as opposed to the disease. Mobs of black people aren't barging into our homes every week forcefully demanding financial tribute. That's the IRS' job. He is very confused and angry for that matter.

trey4sports
06-12-2011, 11:25 AM
The OP is lashing out against the symptom as opposed to the disease. Mobs of black people aren't barging into our homes every week forcefully demanding financial tribute. That's the IRS' job. He is very confused and angry for that matter.

No, i'm pretty sure the OP is just a troll trying to make RPF look bad.

AuH20
06-12-2011, 11:26 AM

Fed?
Librul?
Neo?

Peace&Freedom
06-12-2011, 11:27 AM

The OP probably is an asset of the government, trying to tar the Paul movement. Remember that many KKK cells are not merely infiltrated by, but are run by spooks.

COpatriot
06-12-2011, 11:28 AM
OP=Fire11 coming back to try and start a shitstorm.

Cowlesy
06-12-2011, 11:30 AM
He signed up, has 11 posts, and goes full monty with the race card.

He was clearly a troll from either 1.) Opposition politically 2.) Opposition ideologically trying to give us a bad name.

Don't sweat it. We'll have lots more of those dopes here. Remember this is the internet. Anyone on the planet earth can sign-up and start posting nonsense within minutes.

sparebulb
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM
I think the mods handled this thread perfectly.

Working Poor
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM

Probably you are right. Everybody knows the real racist are the dems

AuH20
06-12-2011, 11:33 AM
He signed up, has 11 posts, and goes full monty with the race card.

He was clearly a troll from either 1.) Opposition politically 2.) Opposition ideologically trying to give us a bad name.

Don't sweat it. We'll have lots more of those dopes here. Remember this is the internet. Anyone on the planet earth can sign-up and start posting nonsense within minutes.

Basically, he advocated for militias to enter urban communities and indiscriminately execute minorities for no reason. The dude is seriously deranged or possesses ulterior motives as you alluded to earlier.

tangent4ronpaul
06-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Reminds me of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_%28video_game%29

In the game, the protagonist (the player can choose either a skinhead or a Klansman) runs through a ghetto killing black people and Latinos, before descending into a subway system to kill Jews. Finally he reaches the "Jewish Control Center", where Ariel Sharon, former Prime Minister of Israel, is directing plans for world domination. The player must kill Sharon to win the game.

Kregisen
06-12-2011, 11:46 AM
little does the OP know that eliminating the minimum wage will help minorities 10 times more than it would hurt....take economics and you'll see why.

outspoken
06-12-2011, 11:53 AM
It is appalling when overt racism gets entangled with the ideology of liberty. Makes me question if there is hope for the human race...

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Clearly, it is problem that needs to be addressed, however.

The OP may have been a troll, but frankly, I've seen much worse in youtube comments, from enough people on enough subjects to not be able to dismiss it as simply trollism or a couple of SF agitators.

It's people like the OP, who will cheer on the government round-ups when the wheels fall off this mess.

And guess who will be on that list, even before the hated "minorities"...?

Delegate2
06-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Dayum, really? Let me guess, you really aren't racist it just sounds that way?

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Dayum, really? Let me guess, you really aren't racist it just sounds that way?

Who are you addressing this to?

BlackTerrel
06-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Clearly, it is problem that needs to be addressed, however.

The OP may have been a troll, but frankly, I've seen much worse in youtube comments, from enough people on enough subjects to not be able to dismiss it as simply trollism or a couple of SF agitators.

It's people like the OP, who will cheer on the government round-ups when the wheels fall off this mess.

And guess who will be on that list, even before the hated "minorities"...?

I wouldn't take YouTube videos as representative of anything. I've seen NBA highlight videos with ten million views and yet half the comments are racist in nature. Think about the psychosis of that: looking up a YouTube video about basketball just so you can make a "monkey" comment.

But here's the thing - the video will have 10,000,000 views and 500 comments. 99.99% of people don't comment. And I can guarantee that most of the people who viewed it did so just because they like basketball.

There are 300 million Americans and 300 thousand people on Stormfront. That is 0.1% of the population... but a lot of YouTube comments.

I've gotten flak from some posters that I have my race in my username. If I could change it I would because it's not worth the explanation. But the reason is I never expected to post here for more than a couple days. If anyone remembers my first few posts and threads I started I had some very specific questions about Ron Paul and race based on what I had read online. I got some really good answers and my views have changed a lot in the last few years.

I'm glad this thread isn't deleted. Put it out there so people know.

JoshLowry
06-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Divide and conquer is used as a tool by the power structures of this country.

There are bot programs being developed to simulate a person that makes comments.

It is a true info war.

Travlyr
06-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Fed?
Librul?
Neo?
My guess would be higher-up the power ladder than that.

tangent4ronpaul
06-12-2011, 02:43 PM
There are 300 million Americans and 300 thousand people on Stormfront. That is 0.1% of the population... but a lot of YouTube comments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29#Popularity_and_later_hist ory

The number of registered users on the site rose from 5,000 in January 2002 to 52,566 in June 2005,[18] by which year it was the 338th largest Internet forum, received more than 1,500 hits each weekday and ranked in the top one percent of Internet sites in terms of use.[19][20] By June 2008, the site was attracting more than 40,000 unique users each day.[

300 Thousand seems a tad high...

pauladin
06-12-2011, 02:56 PM
dude this is ron paul forums not stormfront...

pacelli
06-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Needless to say the OP is terribly misguided.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't take YouTube videos as representative of anything. I've seen NBA highlight videos with ten million views and yet half the comments are racist in nature. Think about the psychosis of that: looking up a YouTube video about basketball just so you can make a "monkey" comment.

But here's the thing - the video will have 10,000,000 views and 500 comments. 99.99% of people don't comment. And I can guarantee that most of the people who viewed it did so just because they like basketball.

I've gotten flak from some posters that I have my race in my username. If I could change it I would because it's not worth the explanation. But the reason is I never expected to post here for more than a couple days. If anyone remembers my first few posts and threads I started I had some very specific questions about Ron Paul and race based on what I had read online. I got some really good answers and my views have changed a lot in the last few years.

I'm glad this thread isn't deleted. Put it out there so people know.

Hopefully that will effect the change that I stated, needed to be addressed.

So have mine.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Divide and conquer is used as a tool by the power structures of this country.

There are bot programs being developed to simulate a person that makes comments.

It is a true info war.

Wow, sounds like some kind of paranoid, tin foil hatterery there...government run "bots" that simulate a human being, sent out in droves to discredit sites, comments and articles?

Next you'll tell me that the government hires bloggers to promote online pro USG propaganda, what a bunch of looney...oh, wait.

/s/

Pentagon plan to secretly hire bloggers.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/03/report-recruit/

R3volutionJedi
06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Yuck. I had to stop reading...
Ron Paul would be disappointed.

Teaser Rate
06-12-2011, 09:14 PM
I can't believe the OP has less negative rep than I do.

ClayTrainor
06-12-2011, 09:25 PM

can't rep banned users.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 10:25 PM

That made me LoL.

Here's a +rep to help you out of the hole.

specsaregood
06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Seemed pretty half-hearted as far as troll attempts go. Either the guy didn't really want to shock or he is talentless.

oh and another thing. when one wants to accuse others of not "thinking outside the box" try not to use an overused cliche in the accusation.