PDA

View Full Version : Moneybomb: The Most Bang for Your Buck.

Jake Ralston
06-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Hey guys, Jake here. I'm new to this particular forum, but not as a Ron Paul supporter.

Intro aside, I see there are also a lot of other new members to this forum. For anyone that donates to Ron Paul, thank you. I would never tell you what to do with your money, when to donate, or anything of the sort.

I would like to, however, encourage you all to donate on the MoneyBomb days. No matter what your financial situation is, chances are you can save anywhere from a few dollars a week, to a few hundred a week in anticipation for the next Bomb. It's simply the way to get the most bang for you buck. We all know the media is not exactly on our side, and getting any good media at all is very difficult.

With that said, the MoneyBombs never go without notice in the mainstream media. The bigger it is, the more publicity Ron gets.

No matter how you donate, Ron will get the money and put it to good use in restoring our liberties. But if your like me and you like getting the most out of your money, donate on a MoneyBomb day! :cool: