PDA

View Full Version : Like left-wing libtard clockwork: Weiner off to rehab to cure his sexting illness

Cowlesy
06-11-2011, 04:58 PM
I mean this really burn me.

It doesn't bother me he's a scumbag who recently married a beautiful woman who is carrying his child. What ignites my fury is that he started off lying about it, playing the victim card, and now, like every left-wing asshole does, he's going to go to "rehab" to cure his "illness."

Oh so now we're supposed to feel bad with him. He's a victim of illness. Oh we need to be understanding and supportive. Oh sure, he can keep his job, he's just ill.

Bull-puckey. The guy has no honor, and is a lying, conniving sack of dog excrement. His existence on this planet is to currently to appropriate our earnings, which he clearly has plenty of time to do as he calls wayward women from his Congressional Office.

I'm sorry, but we're a limp-wristed society to put up with honor-lacking scoundrels like this in positions of great power.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nothing_explicit_weiner_denies_rated_wMW8sl5M1w8ie 0mwldmzdJ

Johncjackson
06-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Well, he probably does have an illness, but that doesn't mean he isn't responsible for his actions or that anyone has to be accepting of his behavior.

Mental illness is practically a requirement for most jobs in politics.

To be completely honest, I don't know why people really want him to resign over this personal matter but don't give a damn about all the politicians ( including him) who do real actual harm to their constituents.

As far as the personal stuff goes, I don't think his wife is that "beautiful." I think she looks similar to him, perhaps a reflection of his narcissism. And how much of a catch is a woman who has worked for Clinton for 15 years? They were probably made for each other.

Sola_Fide
06-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Ah....the illness card. Typical...

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Rehab.

Real men quit cold turkey. And I've got just the three pound sledge to help him take the cure. If thy electronics offend thee, let me at 'em.

amy31416
06-11-2011, 06:40 PM
As I wrote in another thread: this is his excuse to get away from the bad press until it blows over. He'll quietly reappear when there's a big crisis. Perhaps he'll even pretend that he's Mr. Family Man, and drag his wife and baby all over the place with him.

He hasn't finished fucking his district over, he can't go away yet. Oh, and his "treatment" is on the taxpayer's dime too--ain't politics grand?

Cowlesy
06-11-2011, 07:08 PM
As I wrote in another thread: this is his excuse to get away from the bad press until it blows over. He'll quietly reappear when there's a big crisis. Perhaps he'll even pretend that he's Mr. Family Man, and drag his wife and baby all over the place with him.

He hasn't finished fucking his district over, he can't go away yet. Oh, and his "treatment" is on the taxpayer's dime too--ain't politics grand?

Yep, that is it exactly. Then when he "comes back," you won't be able to say anything because "he seeked out help and he's reformed now!"

Generally, I am pretty forgiving about stuff. If prior to all this hitting the fan, I thought of Weiner as an honorable guy with whom I may have very stark disagreements, and when it happened, he fessed up to it right away, I would probably be in the "stupid to ask him to resign because the guy clearly has a problem." But Weiner has always been one of the most front-line neo-liberal bombthrowers with ZERO qualms about exploitation and using shades of grey to get his way. The guy's ego and hubris is off the charts. He played this whole matter like a textbook limp-wristed left-wing neo-liberal. First, he starts off with calling the reporters names. Then he sits down to address the allegations and lies saying it was a hacker and that he's a VICTIM. And then when he finally cannot hide the truth anymore, he starts crying at a press conference but is going to press on. Once the 17 year old stuff hit, he had to tap the last card he has, "I'm sick and off to rehab."

I am so tired of the left getting away with this abused victim bullshit. And I am tired of half the media running cover for him.

amy31416
06-11-2011, 07:23 PM
And to add to your disgust, here's a headline: "On stroll in his NYC district, Weiner is cheered"

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/On-stroll-in-his-NYC-district-Weiner-is-cheered-1420280.php#ixzz1P1KnRd1m

I agree that I'd have given him a pass if he hadn't stood there and told bald-faced lies & called names, but he is not a decent guy.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 07:29 PM
I mean this really burn me.

It doesn't bother me he's a scumbag who recently married a beautiful woman who is carrying his child. What ignites my fury is that he started off lying about it, playing the victim card, and now, like every left-wing asshole does, he's going to go to "rehab" to cure his "illness."

Oh so now we're supposed to feel bad with him. He's a victim of illness. Oh we need to be understanding and supportive. Oh sure, he can keep his job, he's just ill.

Bull-puckey. The guy has no honor, and is a lying, conniving sack of dog excrement. His existence on this planet is to currently to appropriate our earnings, which he clearly has plenty of time to do as he calls wayward women from his Congressional Office.

I'm sorry, but we're a limp-wristed society to put up with honor-lacking scoundrels like this in positions of great power.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nothing_explicit_weiner_denies_rated_wMW8sl5M1w8ie 0mwldmzdJ

You didn't even mention the double standard.

This got Chris Lee run off:

http://crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2011/02/xlarge_chrislee_frontimage.jpg

But this won't get Wiener run off:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/06/08/news/web_photos/weiner2_060811123053--300x300.jpg

specsaregood
06-11-2011, 07:33 PM

but wasn't lee cruising for trannies? or am i remembering incorrectly?

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 07:36 PM
but wasn't lee cruising for trannies? or am i remembering incorrectly?

Who knows?

Being DC, I wouldn't be surprised if he was cruising for goats to tell the truth.

Doesn't really matter AFAIC, the point was he was cruising for something but all he did is take a picture of the gunshow.

Not his dick.

Jim Casey
06-11-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm sure the understanding Congressman Weiner acquires as a result of his participation in recovery will improve his statesmanship.

specsaregood
06-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Who knows?

Being DC, I wouldn't be surprised if he was cruising for goats to tell the truth.

Doesn't really matter AFAIC, the point was he was cruising for something but all he did is take a picture of the gunshow.

Not his dick.

But the thing is, he wasn't fired. He chose to quit. It just means that he actually had shame. I just don't think the comparison is apt.

speciallyblend
06-11-2011, 07:44 PM
maybe they will teach him to richard slang instead of showing himself off?:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyiTznB5TME&feature=player_embedded#at=115
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyiTznB5TME&feature=player_embedded#at=115

James Madison
06-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I think we need to send most of Congress to Constitution rehab.:p

LibertyEagle
06-11-2011, 09:08 PM
I think we need to send most of Congress to Constitution rehab.:p

I'd rather try them for treason.

James Madison
06-11-2011, 09:11 PM
I'd rather try them for treason.

That would work, too.

Cowlesy
06-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Ever wonder if guys like Weiner even know what constitutes 'honor'?

I hate that society permits Congressman to be prefixed with 'Hon' for Honorable.

Honorable Ron Paul? Absolutely.

Honorable Anthony Weiner? Fuck no.

Dr.3D
06-11-2011, 09:36 PM

I hate that society permits Congressman to be prefixed with 'Hon' for Honorable.

Do you mean, it's not honorable to lie about something and then turn around and admit you were lying? LOL

Yeah, that guy is definitely not honorable.

amy31416
06-11-2011, 09:39 PM

I wonder about that stuff all the time. I just asked the other day if these people actually think they're doing the right thing, how they justify what they do, how they sleep at night--I can't relate at all.

Kind of crushes that Anne Frank quote I grew up with: Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.

S.Shorland
06-11-2011, 10:24 PM
How is it 'sexting' when you show your penis on video?

Legend1104
06-11-2011, 10:31 PM
what kills me is that I was watching a news program that said a recent poll said only about 30+% thought he should resign because of all this.

Pericles
06-11-2011, 10:42 PM
What I find newsworthy in this announcement is that there is a rehab someplace that can cure adults of having the emotional maturity of a 15 year old. Whoever figured out how to do that is sure to become an instant billionaire when we send in the other 100 million adults in this country that also need this treatment.

White Bear Lake
06-11-2011, 10:51 PM
He can't quit his job as a rep. He has absolutely no private sector experience. No business degree. No law degree. He went straight from undergrad to being a political aid to being a city council member to be a a congressmen. And the last few weeks of news haven't exactly been a resume enhancer. His whole life has been singularly devoted to leeching off taxpayers.

Oh I'm sorry, he's just a public servant.

angelatc
06-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Honorable Anthony Weiner? .

"Hello, my name is the Honorable Anthony Weiner, and it's been 3 weeks since I last tweeted my dick."

Vessol
06-11-2011, 11:21 PM
What really fucking bothers me is that people get so indignant whenever a Congressman gets caught taking pictures of himself or doing something sexually devient or w/e.

Yet no one gives a fuck that the entire U.S government is behind the murder of over a million people in the last decade.

Andrew-Austin
06-11-2011, 11:22 PM
He has an illness, or an addiction. lol

This reminds me of Tiger Woods, and the episode of South Park that was dedicated to him. Tiger woods was just addicted to sex with hot chicks, he was ill.

jake
06-11-2011, 11:40 PM
What really fucking bothers me is that people get so indignant whenever a Congressman gets caught taking pictures of himself or doing something sexually devient or w/e.

Yet no one gives a fuck that the entire U.S government is behind the murder of over a million people in the last decade.

but, but, his last name is weiner!! get it? weiner!

/sarcasm

MaxPower
06-12-2011, 02:10 AM

http://crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2011/02/xlarge_chrislee_frontimage.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/06/08/news/web_photos/weiner2_060811123053--300x300.jpg
Now, in fairness, Lee resigned, rather than being forcibly kicked out. Pelosi et al have actually come out and called for Weiner to resign as well, but unlike Lee, who was at least willing to quietly slink away (and who spun no brazen web of lies before doing so, insofar as I know), Weiner seems to have absolutely no shame in him.

MaxPower
06-12-2011, 02:23 AM
I wonder about that stuff all the time. I just asked the other day if these people actually think they're doing the right thing, how they justify what they do, how they sleep at night--I can't relate at all.
It has been found that politicians tend to share many distinctive personality traits with serial killers.

Kind of crushes that Anne Frank quote I grew up with: Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.
I hope you aren't really using the U.S. Congress as the centerpiece of your case study of the human heart.

BlackTerrel
06-12-2011, 11:37 AM
What do Anthony Weiner, Brett Favre, Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods and JFK have in common?

They're rich, they're well know, and they have access to hook up with good looking women.

Colin Cowherd talks about the fat 50 year old fat bald truck driver who goes up on his pedestal. "I never cheated on my wife". Yeah because you're bald and fat and drive a truck and nobody is approaching you to cheat.

It's one thing to be faithful when you have to look for it. It's another to be faithful when hot 22 year olds are throwing themselves at you in bars and or messaging you on Facebook.

Men in power like to have sex with multiple women. It's been going on since the beginning of time. It happened in Roman times and it happens today. And I'd be willing to bet it happened to many of the Founding Fathers as well - we just didn't have 24/7 news and Twitter for it to be exposed.

His name makes for good comic relief but at the end of the day he needs to square this away with God and his wife - not the public.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Men in power like to have sex with multiple women. It's been going on since the beginning of time. It happened in Roman times and it happens today. And I'd be willing to bet it happened to many of the Founding Fathers as well - we just didn't have 24/7 news and Twitter for it to be exposed.

So, Ron Paul has been sending pictures of his dick to cyber sluts?

And 50 year old, bald fat truck drivers don't have the opportunity to mess around?

You've never been to a truck stop at 0300.

BlackTerrel
06-12-2011, 11:47 AM
So, Ron Paul has been sending pictures of his dick to cyber sluts?

Very doubtful.

Point being rock stars, athletes, politicians, and CEO's have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that they are rich powerful and have access to lots of women. Why do Brett Favre and Anthony Weiner engage in the same behavior yet probably have nothing else in common?

And 50 year old, bald fat truck drivers don't have the opportunity to mess around?

You've never been to a truck stop at 0300.

I haven't. But I'm guessing the level of woman at a truck stop at 0300 is not the highest.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Very doubtful.

Point being rock stars, athletes, politicians, and CEO's have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that they are rich powerful and have access to lots of women. Why do Brett Favre and Anthony Weiner engage in the same behavior yet probably have nothing else in common?

I'll have to read into that and get back to you to answer that.

I honestly know nothing about Brett Favre, other than the fact that he was/is(?) a football player

I haven't. But I'm guessing the level of woman at a truck stop at 0300 is not the highest.

No, it's not, but it doesn't mean that the opportunity isn't there.

Wren
06-12-2011, 12:08 PM
This is just way too good. Encyclopedia Dramatica article worthy

Cowlesy
06-12-2011, 12:08 PM
What do Anthony Weiner, Brett Favre, Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods and JFK have in common?

They're rich, they're well know, and they have access to hook up with good looking women.

Colin Cowherd talks about the fat 50 year old fat bald truck driver who goes up on his pedestal. "I never cheated on my wife". Yeah because you're bald and fat and drive a truck and nobody is approaching you to cheat.

It's one thing to be faithful when you have to look for it. It's another to be faithful when hot 22 year olds are throwing themselves at you in bars and or messaging you on Facebook.

His name makes for good comic relief but at the end of the day he needs to square this away with God and his wife - not the public.

It doesn't change the fact Weiner is a lying sack of shit who played the victim card to the American public, and when that wasn't going paper over the lie, he played the illness card.

angelatc
06-12-2011, 12:18 PM
No respect for the office or the position.

2young2vote
06-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Of course it isn't his fault. He has an illness and he can't help it!

Posting the pictures isn't the bad part, the bad part is him lying about it. Congressman should be held up to a higher standard, but he didn't do anything that hurt anyone else so it really isn't a problem. However, lying to the country about it tells a lot about him.

Pericles
06-13-2011, 02:55 PM
It doesn't change the fact Weiner is a lying sack of shit who played the victim card to the American public, and when that wasn't going paper over the lie, he played the illness card.

And he also has some bad points .....

ItsTime
06-13-2011, 02:59 PM
I just sexted my girl, maybe I need help! ( o Y o )

Zippyjuan
06-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Weiner is the one claiming it is just a "sickness" which can be treated. Dems are also joining the calls for him to resign. Improper behavior is not limited to just one party. Newt Gingrich's wife was in the hosptal for cancer treatment when he told her he was leaving her for his mistress.