PDA

View Full Version : "The Democrats" attacking Ron on twitter, I get the impression I missed most of it

sailingaway
06-11-2011, 12:23 PM
there are tweets in response ranging from 'the Dems are attacking Ron Paul because he is the Republican they really fear' to 'Why are the Dems spending all day tweeting attacks on Ron Paul?Not a credible candidate' which gets its own responses.

The tweets from the Dems are sent out over that new logo of theirs that looks like a bad grade circled for emphasis by an irritated teacher:

https://si3.twimg.com/profile_images/1169754210/democrats-twitter-icon_normal.png

TheDemocrats The Democrats
#YouShouldKnow Ron Paul admitted that a low flat tax would be "punishing to the poor and middle class"—but supports it anyway.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Top Tweet

Now, I BELIEVE Ron had once acknowledged that while he thought the FAIR tax would have downsides for the poor, it was better than an income tax in not being slavery essentially. However, what he backs is a low flat tax, which is not a national sales tax.

Am I wrong on that?

I ask because I've already tweeted "The Democrats don't know the difference between a national sales tax and a low flat tax, but Ron Paul does', .... but I want to find where he actually said something on this topic, because I'm going on a dim memory.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-11-2011, 12:33 PM
@TheDemocrats Wow you guys are really wetting your pants on Ron Paul. Why are you wasting your time calling out someone who is "unelectable"

That's effing hilarious. Their last 5 tweets are anti Ron Paul.

sailingaway
06-11-2011, 12:40 PM
I sent:

@TheDemocrats What happened to Obama's mojo on college campuses? Did Ron Paul get it? youtube.com/watch?v=S1TM9i… #tcot #teaparty #tlot

and

@TheDemocrats Found this video on the web: ' Obama voter for Ron Paul ', u like it? tinyurl.com/3eehuzu #tlot #tcot #teaparty

I changed to adding #YouShouldKnow to my tweets because the Dems are using that to get it trending, and this way responses are mixed in....

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Somebody is scared, indeed.

TIMB0B
06-11-2011, 02:54 PM
The tweets from the Dems are sent out over that new logo of theirs that looks like a bad grade circled for emphasis by an irritated teacher:

https://si3.twimg.com/profile_images/1169754210/democrats-twitter-icon_normal.png

It's their corporate logo. They're fascists now.

hugolp
06-11-2011, 03:04 PM
It's their corporate logo. They're fascists now.

Now? They werent before?

KCIndy
06-11-2011, 03:05 PM
LOL! Go, Ron, go! :)

Let's see. Ron Paul called it correct on:

1. The TARP bailout and government takeover of GM
2. The unconstitutional foreign wars
3. The dangers of the PATRIOT Act
4. The Federal Reserve's corrosive effect on the dollar

(just for starters - what am I forgetting?)

NO WONDER THE OPPOSITION IS RUNNING SCARED!!

RonPaulFanInGA
06-11-2011, 03:21 PM
The Democrats attacking Herman Cain was used by some neoconservative blogs like HotAir to suggest it was proof Cain was rising.

This will be met with silence by them, however.