PDA

View Full Version : Looks like RICK PERRY is the chosen next President...

wgadget
06-11-2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/europe-mainmenu-35/7791-elite-bilderberg-2011-meeting-draws-scrutiny

Numerous other relatively obscure figures who have attended the meetings have ended up meteorically rising to power in a spectacular fashion. Tony Blair is another good example. Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were reported to have attended the 2008 Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly, Virginia. Current Treasury Secretary Timothy “TurboTax” Geithner and Federal Reserve boss Ben Bernanke were there that year, too.

The attendee lists for the meetings consist of the veritable “who’s who” of the global elite from across the political spectrum. Bilderberg luminary David Rockefeller, for example, who admitted in his autobiography of conspiring to erect a global economic and political system, is intimately involved with the formal organizational structure. Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, who constantly and openly advocates what he calls a “New World Order,” is almost always there too. Supposed “conservatives” and even some “libertarians” are often welcomed as well.

But this year, Kissinger and other members of the world elite are attracting some unwanted attention for the conference. A senior center-right Swiss lawmaker from the nation’s largest political party sent a letter to prosecutors asking them to consider arresting Kissinger — and George W. Bush and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, if they attend — for war crimes. The legislator also requested that prosecutors consider applying the charge of treason for Swiss attendees.

Other critics of the cabal have also argued that Americans who attend should be arrested by U.S. authorities. Citing the Logan Act, which makes it a felony for Americans to formulate government policy with foreign officials, Bilderberg opponents have called for the prosecution of Texas Gov. Rick Perry — who will reportedly also attend the 2011 meeting — and many other American officials.

matt0611
06-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Why? Isn't BHO doing a good enough job bringing forth the NWO?

wgadget
06-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Why? Isn't BHO doing a good enough job bringing forth the NWO?

Other critics of the cabal have also argued that Americans who attend should be arrested by U.S. authorities. Citing the Logan Act, which makes it a felony for Americans to formulate government policy with foreign officials, Bilderberg opponents have called for the prosecution of Texas Gov. Rick Perry — who will reportedly also attend the 2011 meeting — and many other American officials.

specsaregood
06-11-2011, 12:29 PM
I clearly heard him say he would NOT run for president during the last governor's debates in the primary. So he is a liar?

MikeStanart
06-11-2011, 12:39 PM
I clearly heard him say he would NOT run for president during the last governor's debates in the primary. So he is a liar?

Yup. He's been groomed for this for years. I met him back in 2000. He was an asshole then. He's an asshole now. If elected, he will be Bush 2.0; he will embrace the current size and scope of government while publicly attacking it.

steph3n
06-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Perry sucks as gov and would be worse as president, he won't gain any traction.

LibertyEagle
06-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Perry sucks as gov and would be worse as president, he won't gain any traction.

Let's hope.

He's bought and paid for.

FrankRep
06-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Issues National Call to Prayer (http://thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/7823-texas-gov-rick-perry-issues-national-call-to-prayer)

Texas Governor Rick Perry has called on fellow governors and the American people to join him August 6 to fast and pray for the nation.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry Attends Bilderberg in Istanbul, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jfQrb4wAE

awake
06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Obama came out of no where...and look what he did.

sevin
06-11-2011, 01:36 PM
If elected, he will be Bush 2.0; he will embrace the current size and scope of government while publicly attacking it.

This.

He's bought and paid for.

And that.

Rick Perry worries me. He would expand government even more, yet many "tea party" people would vote for him because they believe his lies.

ctiger2
06-11-2011, 01:44 PM
I think once people hear Perry in the debates they'll hopefully realize how dumb he truly is. Besides, his TX accent is W Bush on roids which will bring back a lot of bad memories.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-11-2011, 01:44 PM
CNN just said Perry is a Tea Party favorite.

sailingaway
06-11-2011, 01:47 PM
In a Texas university poll taken last month for presidential preferences, Ron got 250% the share Perry did. And that was only people from Texas.

wgadget
06-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Another clue is how I've been hearing a LOT lately how strong TX's economy is...But I've also heard that they are BILLIONS of dollars in debt. How can both be true? Anyway, the media seems to think an awful lot of him, and I remember they covered for his Pan-American highway just a few years back. Gives me the creeps.

pacelli
06-11-2011, 03:25 PM
So if Rick Perry is the chosen candidate, should we all just stop what we're doing and give up??????????

Nate-ForLiberty
06-11-2011, 03:30 PM
So if Rick Perry is the chosen candidate, should we all just stop what we're doing and give up??????????

I think we should setup websites, print flyers/slim jims/business cards/posters, post videos/blogs/articles, and take any other actions that smear the living shit out of this asshole.

*without putting Ron Paul's name on any of it.

FrankRep
06-11-2011, 03:31 PM
No, we setup roadblocks and slow down Rick Perry. Try to stop him.

wgadget
06-11-2011, 03:33 PM

Of course not....Just know that we are swimming up a very turbulent stream. Today I was listening to a talk radio show, where the hosts were considering the GOP candidate field. Just before the show finished, they said that they "didn't manage to get around to talking about Ron Paul, even though they had 800 calls about him." I don't think they were exaggerating. Then they said something like, "Just because you're passionate about your candidate, it doesn't mean everybody else is..." This after finding time to talk about Palin (whom they didn't like) and Herman Cain (whom they DID like), probably because the radio station was WSB, Cain's former employer.

The word "rigged" is a good description of what we're up against.

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 03:45 PM

A telling comment. What kind of name recognition does he have outside of Texas? Five percent?

So, the Tea Party is a populist movement, the populace doesn't know Perry from Adam, and the Tea Party loves Perry Hair.

I think every logic model I've ever seen just blew up. But I think I like Perry Hair... :)

steph3n
06-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I think every logic model I've ever seen just blew up. But I think I like Perry Hair... :)

You too can have Perry hair with two bottles of moose!

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 03:54 PM
You too can have Perry hair with two bottles of moose!

Well, I'll call Sarah Palin and put my order in right away!

She really is a kingmaker, isn't she? Is that what happened to Newt? Did she cut off his moose supply?

Nate-ForLiberty
06-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Well, I'll call Sarah Palin and put my order in right away!

She really is a kingmaker, isn't she? Is that what happened to Newt? Did she cut off his moose supply?

Palin. Moose. Alaska.

LOL!

http://www.triplecoutfittersalaska.com/images/Denali-Moose-Alaska.jpg

NO MORE MOOSE FOR YOU!

WilliamC
06-11-2011, 04:19 PM
I thought Romney had the hair? :confused:

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 04:25 PM
If elected, he will be Bush 2.0

Don't you mean Bush v. 3.0?

The way I reckon it, O-Bomb-a has nothing on Bush, WRT to wars, corporate cronyism and boosting the police state.

MikeStanart
06-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Don't you mean Bush v. 3.0?

The way I reckon it, O-Bomb-a has nothing on Bush, WRT to wars, corporate cronyism and boosting the police state.

Haha. I stand corrected! Very true indeed!

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 04:27 PM

Shit, every establishment jackleg that comes across their radar screen is a "tea party favorite".

Weren't they touting Gingrich last month as a "tea party favorite"?

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 04:31 PM

It would seem the Tea Party is as fickle as the Mad Hatter. Every time the populace learns who it really is who is getting shoved down their throats today, they seem to cease to be with the program.

Will they keep shoveling this crap at the voters right up to the convention, in hopes that one can fool most of the primary voters all of the time?

lynnf
06-11-2011, 05:26 PM

no -- Perry has some baggage that makes Bill Clinton look like a choir boy in comparison. the msm won't investigate or report on it, so we have to make sure it doesn't get overlooked.

and on the Tea Party bit -- there are TWO Tea Parties -- the co-opted one taken over by the establishment Republicans, and the REAL Tea Party that has not been co-opted. the former claims to speak for the Tea Party and the MSM goes along with that for their own convenience. don't listen to them!

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 05:30 PM
no -- Perry has some baggage that makes Bill Clinton look like a choir boy in comparison. the msm won't investigate or report on it, so we have to make sure it doesn't get overlooked.

To hell with the boyz in the 'hood. We got boyz in the closet. Shouldn't matter. But the fact is, this is a Republican primary.

FSP-Rebel
06-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Perry is merely the next ace up tptb's sleeve to throw out there as a fresh face in the '12 race, like Cain. On talk radio, he's already being pushed as the governor that is bringing jobs in and touting how great TX is doing. If he doesn't achieve the desired result watch out for fmr gov of NY George Pataki to be the next wild card and he'll be talking about how he shrank taxes and NY's deficit over his 8 yrs as gov. Of course, Pataki was out two yrs before the real mess started in '08. Once the talking heads and Fox start pushing the next fresh face to the race, you'll know the person is a fraud.

scrosnoe
06-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Anyone have a 'rap' sheet on Perry already put together? Maybe this will help get us started:

Here is a very cute rap created for Debra Medina when she was running for governor against Perry and Hutchison with some key facts embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDLk4Ln3Sxw

Verse 2 transcript from video

Rick Perry wants to stay there hes a slicked up politician
He talks the line and looks so fine has a highly paid beautician
His hair looks great but in his head hes lacking so much more
He thinks NAFTAs great wants to build a corridor
He abuses executive power, just ask a Mormon mama
Pushing Ghardasil means that hes pimpin for big Pharma
He used to be a democrat a chairman for Al Gore
Worked on his race in 88, need I say any more?

Look around Texans Ricks not working for you

complete transcript here >>> (http://r3publican.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/funky-cold-medina-rap/)

This should have been posted as reply to entire thread and not just to one post / but i cannot figure out how to fix that if anyone can either fix or message me how to move it (would copy and delete, but don't even see a delete button/sc)

James Madison
06-11-2011, 06:20 PM
If the media is pushing Perry, you know they're scared to death of Ron winning the nomination.

IPSecure
06-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Spinmeisters are all lined up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AmjENXC3zA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KnmRJ4-7d0

Perry will also pick up support from the democrats:
Current Texas Governor, Republican Rick Perry, who at the time was a Democrat, was Al Gore's campaign chairman in Texas for his 1988 campaign.
Link (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Al_Gore_presidential_campaign,_1988)

CaseyJones
06-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Beware Perry ... That is one slick S.O.B.

parocks
06-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Perry is establishment. He'll take votes from Romney, Giuliani, Gingrich, Huntsman etc.

He's not tea party. Tea party will not be supporting Perry.

And he's unknown, so he won't win.

FrankRep
06-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Perry is establishment. He'll take votes from Romney, Giuliani, Gingrich, Huntsman etc.

This is how you win!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/09aApril/rickperrystateofstate-t-ap.001.jpg

Texas Gov. Rick Perry Issues National Call to Prayer (http://thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/7823-texas-gov-rick-perry-issues-national-call-to-prayer)
11 June 2011 | Texas Governor Rick Perry has called on fellow governors and the American people to join him August 6 to fast and pray for the nation.

BlackTerrel
06-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Really? Does anyone really believe this?

I'd put 10 -1 odds that he is not. Would anyone want to take that bet?

FrankRep
06-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Really? Does anyone really believe this?

I'd put 10 -1 odds that he is not. Would anyone want to take that bet?

I believe Rick Perry will have tons of support if he jumps in.

A Son of Liberty
06-11-2011, 06:44 PM

I thought the Tea Party was going to support any ol' R candidate? LOL

R3volutionJedi
06-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Yo...If Bilderberg supports him.....which they do, he has a (ringed) chance.

cheapseats
06-11-2011, 06:57 PM
MindOfMo

Heard #RickPerry called COWBOY today on TV. Do #Republicans seriously think another #TexasCowboy is solid bet to unseat Obama, after #BUSH?

10 Jun

Magsec
06-11-2011, 07:26 PM
A few weeks ago I thought I was hearing George W on the local radio station, but it was actually Rick Perry.

juleswin
06-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Shit, every establishment jackleg that comes across their radar screen is a "tea party favorite".

Here is a shortlist of past and present tea party favorites according to the main stream media

Newt Gingrich
Donald Trump
Herman Cain
Sarah Palin
Chris Christie
and Marco Rubio

Its always someone other than Ron Paul.

Pericles
06-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Rick has better hair than Mitt.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Here is a shortlist of past and present tea party favorites according to the main stream media

Newt Gingrich
Donald Trump
Herman Cain
Sarah Palin
Chris Christie
and Marco Rubio

Thanks for posting that, I knew the list was long, but not quite that long.

Acptulsa is correct, the MSM would have us think the tea party is seriously ADD or suffering from a severe case of mercury poisoning.

Andrew-Austin
06-11-2011, 11:12 PM

I like to think of Rick Perry as the person Mitt Romney would be if he were governor of Texas, and had better hair.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 11:14 PM

Two Golden Coifs.

Ugh, anybody, please, but Mutt.

I have my own selfish reasons for that.

Carehn
06-11-2011, 11:21 PM
This is how you win!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/09aApril/rickperrystateofstate-t-ap.001.jpg

11 June 2011 | Texas Governor Rick Perry has called on fellow governors and the American people to join him August 6 to fast and pray for the nation.

Shameless!

And whats worse is half of them will fall for it.

Pericles
06-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Thanks for posting that, I knew the list was long, but not quite that long.

Acptulsa is correct, the MSM would have us think the tea party is seriously ADD or suffering from a severe case of mercury poisoning.

Or the Tea party has a chain of command deeper than the Air Force has at the Pentagon.

tnvoter
06-12-2011, 10:39 AM

my guess is they want him on board for the NAFTA highway that was planned to go from mexico to canada. Which would be bad.

JoshLowry
06-12-2011, 10:46 AM

Newt Gingrich
Donald Trump
Herman Cain
Sarah Palin
Chris Christie
and Marco Rubio

Registered TeaPartyFave.com yesterday.

Will work on it/look for people to work on it. Throw any ideas out there.

Luckily we don't need the media.

Valli6
06-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Didn't Perry get booed at a tea party?

Brett85
06-12-2011, 11:56 AM
This.

And that.

Rick Perry worries me. He would expand government even more, yet many "tea party" people would vote for him because they believe his lies.

Why would you say that? He says that he's opposed to the No Child Left Behind Act, the Medicare prescription drug bill, and TARP. He's done a great job as governor, as Texas has been a huge job creating state because of the low tax rates. He seems like a good candidate and a small government guy to me.

MikeStanart
06-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Why would you say that? He says that he's opposed to the No Child Left Behind Act, the Medicare prescription drug bill, and TARP. He's done a great job as governor, as Texas has been a huge job creating state because of the low tax rates. He seems like a good candidate and a small government guy to me.

He tried to force vaccinate all young girls with Gardasil several years back. He tried pushing through the NAFTA superhighway (a precursor to the North American Union), he's raised business taxes, and he had an innocent man put to death. This man is a political chameleon who has been touting a Tea Party attitude because it is politically beneficial. As a Texan who has personally met with Rick Perry in 2000, I can say I was disgusted with him then, and remain disgusted now. Perry is not the answer, and will only eliminate Rand Paul's chances in 2012.

juleswin
06-12-2011, 12:15 PM

And Obama opposed the war in Iraq, Patroit act, raising the debt ceiling, no child left behid but we know how that turned out. Perry is a smart politician and he would say anything he needs to say to get elected. As a guy who was chairmain on Al Gore's Texas campaign in 1988, I just dont trust him.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 12:17 PM

wait, you like Rick Perry ....and Ron Paul?

There is a disconnect somewhere.

Texas has a budget short fall of $25 BILLION.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 12:48 PM
wait, you like Rick Perry ....and Ron Paul?

There is a disconnect somewhere.

Texas has a budget short fall of $25 BILLION.

I'm somewhere in between a conservative and a libertarian, so I like them both. Perry has a good record overall as governor, as Texas has some of the lowest taxes in the nation, and the state of Texas has created 30% of all the jobs in the entire country. Texas is thriving at a time when the U.S as a whole is struggling. The reason why they have a budget shortfall is probably because they don't have an income tax in Texas.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 12:52 PM
He tried to force vaccinate all young girls with Gardasil several years back. He tried pushing through the NAFTA superhighway (a precursor to the North American Union), he's raised business taxes, and he had an innocent man put to death. This man is a political chameleon who has been touting a Tea Party attitude because it is politically beneficial. As a Texan who has personally met with Rick Perry in 2000, I can say I was disgusted with him then, and remain disgusted now. Perry is not the answer, and will only eliminate Rand Paul's chances in 2012.

I do remember the vaccination issue. That was a bad move on his part, and it was probably the worst thing he did as governor. The NAFTA superhighway was basically a conspiracy that never came to fruition. Texas replaced a business tax with a different kind of business tax from what I understand.

"Texas – no individual income tax or corporate income tax. In May 2007, the legislature replaced the franchise tax with a gross margins tax on businesses (sole proprietorships and some partnerships were automatically exempt; corporations with receipts below a certain level were also exempt), which was amended in 2009 to increase the exemption level. The Texas Constitution places severe restrictions on passage of an individual income tax and use of its proceeds."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_income_tax

steph3n
06-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm somewhere in between a conservative and a libertarian, so I like them both. Perry has a good record overall as governor, as Texas has some of the lowest taxes in the nation, and the state of Texas has created 30% of all the jobs in the entire country. Texas is thriving at a time when the U.S as a whole is struggling. The reason why they have a budget shortfall is probably because they don't have an income tax in Texas.

none of it is due to the governor, he is a blowhard thug that is a close associate to Ghoulinai and uses his power inappropriately like a presidential executive order

No one likes him even the die hard republicans.

FrankRep
06-12-2011, 02:19 PM
The NAFTA superhighway was basically a conspiracy that never came to fruition.
An Information War broke out trying to stop the NAFTA superhighway and the Oklahoma State Reps stopped it at the border. That slowed down the highway plan from happening.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 02:34 PM
none of it is due to the governor, he is a blowhard thug that is a close associate to Ghoulinai and uses his power inappropriately like a presidential executive order

No one likes him even the die hard republicans.

When I look at his record and positions, he seems to be better than most of the other Republicans because of his pro states' rights positions.

http://www.ontheissues.org/governor/Rick_Perry_Drugs.htm

Perry signed the Western Governors' Association resolution:

"Western Governors agree that states, not the federal government, are in the best position to understand the myriad of drug related issues facing their citizens and to initiate and implement drug policy strategies that will combat the substance abuse problems facing their communities."

Guitarzan
06-12-2011, 02:46 PM

Why would not having an income tax create a budget deficit? Are you also of the mind that the extension of Bush's tax cuts have had a major negative effect on the federal deficit?

Brett85
06-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Why would not having an income tax create a budget deficit? Are you also of the mind that the extension of Bush's tax cuts have had a major negative effect on the federal deficit?

No, but wouldn't you agree that abolishing the federal income tax and replacing it with nothing would explode the deficit? Of course if Ron had his way, major spending cuts and a return to Constitutional government would balance the budget even without an income tax. But there's no doubt that having no federal income tax would lead to less revenue. The same principle applies to state governments.

Guitarzan
06-12-2011, 02:52 PM
No, but wouldn't you agree that abolishing the federal income tax and replacing it with nothing would explode the deficit? Of course if Ron had his way, major spending cuts and a return to Constitutional government would balance the budget even without an income tax. But there's no doubt that having no federal income tax would lead to less revenue. The same principle applies to state governments.

Texas didn't just recently abolish the income tax. There was no income tax in Texas when Perry took office. I don't see how your point is in any way valid.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 02:55 PM

No, it's because they've spent too much money. This is why they had to cut $4 billion from the education budget. The Houston Independent School District is the largest in the state....and it sucks.

An income tax is theft no matter who's taking it, the Feds or the State.

Perry has been horrible for Texas.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Perry has been horrible for Texas.

So I suppose you're one of those libertarians who would actually prefer a Democrat over someone like Perry?

Guitarzan
06-12-2011, 03:00 PM
So I suppose you're one of those libertarians who would actually prefer a Democrat over someone like Perry?

Perry used to be a Democrat. Maybe that's why you like him so much.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Perry used to be a Democrat. Maybe that's why you like him so much.

Ronald Reagan used to be a Democrat. Big deal.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 03:03 PM

I voted for Medina. I wrote a personal letter to Mayor Bill White asking him not to run for Governor and to support Medina. I thought it might have some pull because Bill White's late brother, Robert Avalon, was my teacher. The jist of the response I received was that they thought they were doing what was best for Texas.

I suppose your one of those Neo-Cons who prefers a puppet over someone honest like Medina.

Guitarzan
06-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Ronald Reagan used to be a Democrat. Big deal.

Reagan also had quite a hand in exploding the deficit. Does that make it alright?

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:11 PM
I suppose your one of those Neo-Cons who prefers a puppet over someone honest like Medina.

I'm not a neo-con, but I would never vote for a 9-11 truther. I would've voted for Perry had I lived in Texas.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Reagan also had quite a hand in exploding the deficit. Does that make it alright?

Reagan wasn't a perfect President, but I was just pointing out that he was known as a conservative Republican. The fact that he was once a Democrat makes no difference. You're basically trying to say that people can't change their political views over time. I'm sure there's people here on this forum who used to be Democrats.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm not a neo-con, but I would never vote for a 9-11 truther. I would've voted for Perry had I lived in Texas.

so 'no' on the neo-con, but 'yes' for a puppet. . . . dood?

Perry is a Neo-Con.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:21 PM
so 'no' on the neo-con, but 'yes' for a puppet. . . . dood?

Perry is a Neo-Con.

Perry is a governor of a state, which means he has nothing to do with foreign policy issues. You're just another person who throws that term around without having any idea what it means.

itshappening
06-12-2011, 03:22 PM
just like his predecessor, Perry is the same.

wake up

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:29 PM
just like his predecessor, Perry is the same.

wake up

I haven't seen any evidence of that. Most people here just trash anybody who's name isn't Ron Paul. Even Gary Johnson doesn't got much support from the hardcore Ron Paul supporters here. I'm not going to vote for Rick Perry in the GOP primary, but I'm not going to deny that he's moved the state of Texas in the right direction.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Perry is a governor of a state, which means he has nothing to do with foreign policy issues. You're just another person who throws that term around without having any idea what it means.

R u kidding me?

Do you still watch Glenn Beck?

low preference guy
06-12-2011, 03:32 PM

Agree with TC here. How do you know if an official at the state level is a neocon? They don't have any authority to implement the agenda.

QueenB4Liberty
06-12-2011, 03:33 PM
He hasn't even announced he's running yet has he? I really hope he doesn't.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:38 PM
R u kidding me?

Do you still watch Glenn Beck?

Occasionally, though I find his show kind of boring. But anyway, how can a governor possibly be a neocon when they don't make foreign policy decisions?

steph3n
06-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Perry was Al Gore's main man in TX.

The little known fact about TX is that the governor is rather limited in power, the Lt Gov is the real one that runs the state.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 03:46 PM
George W. Bush was governor of Texas. Everybody liked him too. He campaigned on a humble foreign policy. He sounded like a true conservative.

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED!

People didn't know what was coming because they only took the man on face value. They didn't look further into what he did.

Perry is no different. If you want to look at only the surface level and say "Oh he's been great for Texas", then that's your business. I think it's better to look at other things he's done that the news doesn't like to talk about.

- He attended the Bilderberg Meeting in 2007
- Signed an executive order forcing vaccinations of 12 y/o girls
- Wanted to seize over 4 million acres of private property to build a massive highway/railway system from Mexico to Canada
- Has left Texas with a $25 billion deficit -DEFICIT!!- not just debt!
- Has left the Texas border open to illegal immigration (we have the Texas National Guard, but he won't use it)
- Was a democrat
- Supported Hillary Clinton's healthcare reform
- Voted for Jimmy Carter
- Campaigned for Ghouliani in '08
- Co-chaired Al Gore's campaign in Texas

He's deep in the Globalists' shit. Please for goodness sakes don't be so naive.

JoshLowry
06-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Would you mind getting those sourced?

That's the kind of format I'd like to use for the Decepti-Cons site.

Quick, dirty, easy to digest.

+rep

acptulsa
06-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Occasionally, though I find his show kind of boring. But anyway, how can a governor possibly be a neocon when they don't make foreign policy decisions?

You don't consider The Corridor a foreign policy decision? It's kind of projected to go from Canada to Mexico...

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:51 PM
- Campaigned for Ghouliani in '08.

I wasn't aware of that. That definitely brings him down a couple pegs.

low preference guy
06-12-2011, 03:55 PM
George W. Bush was governor of Texas. Everybody liked him too. He campaigned on a humble foreign policy. He sounded like a true conservative.

Didn't TC say he would've voted for Perry for Governor? Your comparison is misleading.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:55 PM
You don't consider The Corridor a foreign policy decision? It's kind of projected to go from Canada to Mexico...

Perhaps I should look into that further. I was just giving Perry credit for creating an atmosphere in Texas for businesses to thrive. From everything I've read, Texas is a business friendly state.

steph3n
06-12-2011, 03:57 PM
I wasn't aware of that. That definitely brings him down a couple pegs.

It goes far deeper than that, Bracewell & Giuliani was the exclusive legal rep for 2 companies that were trying to buy TX state infrastructure at very lucrative prices as being championed by Perry.

As a libertarian, I don't mind state roadways and stuff being sold off and made private for toll roads, but I do have a problem with it essentially being done no bid and no contract manner.

UK4Paul
06-12-2011, 03:57 PM
He hasn't even announced he's running yet has he? I really hope he doesn't.

You're right... he probably just attended the Bilderberg Group for coffee and biscuits... which of course is the reason all of the other money controllers go there.

steph3n
06-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Perhaps I should look into that further. I was just giving Perry credit for creating an atmosphere in Texas for businesses to thrive. From everything I've read, Texas is a business friendly state.

The comptroller is working to kill that, by issuing interpretations of laws that are not the case especially in internet sales, ISPs, and other service based internet sales which would not be taxed in TX as a service if not sold over the internet but in person.

Brett85
06-12-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm hoping that Giuliani doesn't run again. I don't want to have to listen to him again in the debates.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 04:09 PM

+rep

working on it

libertygrl
06-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Has anyone considered creating a subforum that contains files of all the individual opponents, where we could immediately get access to their history of individual voting records, quotes, videos, associaltions, etc., etc.? This way when we run across some people online posting about who they're going to support, we can just go into that candidate's file and grab the information to copy and paste.

A few weeks back someone sent me awesome information on Herman Cain. I started posting it on some conservative forums and a few who had been impressed by him, immediately thanked me for the information. Here's what it looked like:

Herman Cain praised TARP bailouts, chided "free market":
http://washingtonexam...
http://www.unitedlibe...

Herman Cain supports big-government liberal Republican Mitt Romney:
http://classic-web.ar...

Herman Cain Tries to Be "Outsider" But Is Really A Political Establishment Insider:
http://www.opensecret...

Herman Cain supported the bailouts:
http://004eeb5.netsol...
http://www.newworldra...

Herman Cain doesn't think the Federal Reserve should be audited (he's a former Fed chair himself):
http://www.youtube.co...

Herman Cain has flip-flopped on the issue of the Federal Reserve:

Herman Cain doesn't think the Federal Reserve should be audited but yet the Fed bailed out foreign banks, including Libya (Col. Gaddafi):
http://www.theblaze.c...

More secrets about the Federal Reserve recently discovered that Herman Cain doesn't think the American People should know:
http://www.bloomberg....

What else is the Federal Reserve hiding from the People that Herman Cain doesn't want people to know:
http://uk.reuters.com...

I just think it would be a great asset and I'd be willing to help do some research and post whatever I found.

falconplayer11
06-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Spread this word: As governor, Rick Perry issued an executive order mandating the HPV vaccination Gardasil for Texas schoolgirls. Apart from being a blatant attack on individual liberties, this was a move motivated by dirty politics - the makers of Gardacil is Merck, a major donator to Perry's gubernatorial campaigns. http://t.co/lcADG9g

libertygrl
06-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Has anyone considered creating a subforum that contains files of all the individual opponents, where we could immediately get access to their history of individual voting records, quotes, videos, associations, etc., etc.? This way when we run across some people online posting about who they're going to support, we can just go into that candidate's file and grab the information to copy and paste.

A few weeks back someone sent me awesome information on Herman Cain. I started posting it on some conservative forums and a few who had been impressed by him, immediately thanked me for the information. Here's what it looked like:

Herman Cain praised TARP bailouts, chided "free market":
http://washingtonexam...
http://www.unitedlibe...

Herman Cain supports big-government liberal Republican Mitt Romney:
http://classic-web.ar...

Herman Cain Tries to Be "Outsider" But Is Really A Political Establishment Insider:
http://www.opensecret...

Herman Cain supported the bailouts:
http://www.newworldra...

Herman Cain doesn't think the Federal Reserve should be audited (he's a former Fed chair himself):

Herman Cain has flip-flopped on the issue of the Federal Reserve:

Herman Cain doesn't think the Federal Reserve should be audited but yet the Fed bailed out foreign banks, including Libya (Col. Gaddafi):
http://www.theblaze.c...

More secrets about the Federal Reserve recently discovered that Herman Cain doesn't think the American People should know:
http://www.bloomberg....

What else is the Federal Reserve hiding from the People that Herman Cain doesn't want people to know:
http://uk.reuters.com...

This could be used as one example. I just think it would be a great asset and I'd be willing to help do some research and post whatever I found.

acptulsa
06-12-2011, 04:22 PM
We do have a forum for all the opposition and convenient tabs. If the thread titles are succinct, it's useful for that. But it might be nice to have some particularly informative--and uncluttered--threads as stickies.

steph3n
06-12-2011, 04:22 PM

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED!

People didn't know what was coming because they only took the man on face value. They didn't look further into what he did.

Perry is no different. If you want to look at only the surface level and say "Oh he's been great for Texas", then that's your business. I think it's better to look at other things he's done that the news doesn't like to talk about.

- Wanted to seize over 4 million acres of private property to build a massive highway/railway system from Mexico to Canada
- Has left the Texas border open to illegal immigration (we have the Texas National Guard, but he won't use it)
- Was a democrat
- Supported Hillary Clinton's healthcare reform
- Voted for Jimmy Carter
- Campaigned for Ghouliani in '08
- Co-chaired Al Gore's campaign in Texas

He's deep in the Globalists' shit. Please for goodness sakes don't be so naive.

1. TV News reports. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jfQrb4wAE
2. HPV Vaccine and Perry's ties to Merck http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/5546651.html
3. Eminent domain laws: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/terrihall/2011/02/eminent-domain-bill-fails-landowners/
4. a little more sketchy http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/texas-legislature/headlines/20101023-Legislature-likely-to-cut-deep-to-571.ece
5. Didn't check, not a deal I care much about.
6. Democrat: http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/jan/16/debra-medina/debra-medina-claims-rick-perry-was-democrat-and-al/
7. A bit old but not refuted by Perry , but some news clips mention it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FW9LNk_oxk
8. no idea about Carter, but many people voted for Carter and didn't realize he'd be such a disaster. I know many people in their 40's that felt betrayed by him.
9. Easy http://campaigncircus.com/video_player.php?v=4140
10. http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/jan/16/debra-medina/debra-medina-claims-rick-perry-was-democrat-and-al/

steph3n
06-12-2011, 04:24 PM
working on it

I was working on it and posted just now :) there are a few gaps you can fill.

JoshLowry
06-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks guys!

I'll make a subforum specifically for compiling info for the Decepti-cons site.

Here's the opposing candidates subforum:

You can click on one of the red or green candidates names and it will filter only those threads.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 04:42 PM

+rep

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/5546651.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16948093/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/t/texas-governor-orders-std-vaccine-all-girls/
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/02/health/main2427919.shtml

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/speech/9926/
http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc/index.htm
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl//6196406.html

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-texas-debt-clock.html
http://www.kwtx.com/centraltexasvotes/localheadlines/46494532.html

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/special/immigration/6526131.html?plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:b72bdb5 a-75f7-411d-a596-bae52014d685
this one! --> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6456971.html
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/state-politics/20100907-Democrat-Bill-White-says-Gov-6652.ece

what steph3n said :)

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
it can be a bit difficult to find this stuff because the MSM doesn't like reporting on it too much.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-12-2011, 05:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MnL8k7kdI&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MnL8k7kdI&feature=related