PDA

View Full Version : MoveOn Uses Fox News Hoaxes, Van Jones And The Roots In Anti-Austerity Campaign

sailingaway
06-11-2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/08/moveon-fox-news-the-roots_n_873054.html

FrankRep
06-11-2011, 09:48 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On Wednesday morning, MoveOn.org, the five million-member progressive advocacy organization, finally acknowledged that it had commandeered the elaborate prank in an effort to draw attention to a much larger campaign. On June 23rd, the organization, alongside former White House adviser Van Jones and The Roots, are launching what organizers are calling "Rebuild the Dream," an effort to move the political conversation away from austerity and towards job creation.

Video:

Fox News Got HACKED. (FAKE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brlo4qqkDZ8

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-11-2011, 10:11 AM
The MoveOn people couldn't pick a better name for themselves. THEY need to move on. It's not rightwingers, it's all wingers. :P

AuH20
06-11-2011, 11:22 AM
The left is losing their mind in the face of dwindling resources. This is freaking epic. I could care less if I'm living in a sewer pipe by then, but just to see their dejected faces will be worth the moment. This is what happens when you create an ideology completely manifested from emotion. It crumbles apart in the end.

sailingaway
06-11-2011, 11:25 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On Wednesday morning, MoveOn.org, the five million-member progressive advocacy organization, finally acknowledged that it had commandeered the elaborate prank in an effort to draw attention to a much larger campaign. On June 23rd, the organization, alongside former White House adviser Van Jones and The Roots, are launching what organizers are calling "Rebuild the Dream," an effort to move the political conversation away from austerity and towards job creation.

Video:

Fox News Got HACKED. REAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brlo4qqkDZ8

Apparently Fox did not actually get hacked, the fake video was the 'Hoax' in the article title.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-11-2011, 11:27 AM
co. intel. pro.

If this "hack" was real, why would they post an incriminating video that could eventually lead to the arrest of those who actually broke the law and hacked into Fox?

This screams fake.

LibertyEagle
06-11-2011, 11:40 AM
So, the video is fake, right?

sailingaway
06-11-2011, 11:48 AM

yes, per the article.

matt0611
06-11-2011, 12:22 PM
The left is losing their mind in the face of dwindling resources. This is freaking epic. I could care less if I'm living in a sewer pipe by then, but just to see their dejected faces will be worth the moment. This is what happens when you create an ideology completely manifested from emotion. It crumbles apart in the end.

Lol I agree. A huge part of me wants things to be fixed, wants to decrease government and have a freer more prosperous society. But a part of me just laughs at all the house of cards getting ready to fall. Shit was always destined to fail.

AuH20
06-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Lol I agree. A huge part of me wants things to be fixed, wants to decrease government and have a freer more prosperous society. But a part of me just laughs at all the house of cards getting ready to fall. Shit was always destined to fail.

The left is intentionally ignorant of economics. They keep insisting that this country is incredibly rich but they don't understand the nature of the wealth. It's illusory wealth centered around credit allocation and anchored by our reserve currency status. There is very little tangible wealth there. That's why they are so perplexed by this downward slide, in that you cannot redistribute what amounts to be foreign credit reserved for a select few.

FrankRep
06-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Yes, fake.