PDA

View Full Version : Obama Jumped into a Raging Fire

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Obama knew he was jumping into a raging fire (USA) when he contested USA presidential elections in year 2008. If obama did not have any new solutions to save USA, why did he become president? Obama has copied and pasted Bush's decisions. In fact Obama has crossed the limit of making worse decisions. If you cannot stand the heat, do not play with fire.

All of Obama's decisions result in negative for the USA economy and its citizens. It seems God is angry with Obama. The biggest problem with Obama is that he speaks too much. People who speak too much, they never succeed in their life.

Obama says to USA "It is only words, words are all I have for you".

Obama was pushed in front because nobody wanted to be USA president in year 2008 since everybody knew they would be staring at a debt of $25 Trillion to $50 Trillion and Afghanistan and Iraq.

In real world, when there is a raging fire, people are attracted towards the fire but when they come close to the fire, they cannot stand/bear the heat and people run away. This example can be applied to USA because people want to be USA president because of $14 Trillion economy and world's most powerful USA army. But when they become USA president they cannot stand the heat.

If George Bush would have been President for the third term then I think George Bush would have taken back $700 billion given to giant companies.

George Bush had said "under normal circumstances I would have allowed the companies to fail but this is an extra ordinary situation".

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:49 PM
The biggest problem with Obama is that he speaks too much. People who speak too much, they never succeed in their life.

I'll give you a dollar to follow your own advice.

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I have been silent for 32 years. Now I have started speaking. The dormant volcano has exploded and the ash will cover the Earth.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Not 'ash'. 'Trash'.

/English lesson

Yieu
06-10-2011, 01:57 PM
I have been silent for 32 years. Now I have started speaking. The dormant volcano has exploded and the ash will cover the Earth.

Please either be silent again, or go find a different forum to speak on. We do not want you here, you are a troll.

Acala

Lol

Vessol
Oh darn, I thought this was going to be a thread about a picture of a woman looking at Obama.

Acala
06-10-2011, 01:58 PM

Sometimes a person should go with their first instinct.

Pericles
06-10-2011, 01:59 PM

Charlie Sheen is a member of the RPFs!

TIMB0B
06-10-2011, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhf9U5Wf3Q

Yieu
06-10-2011, 02:23 PM

Let your volcano explode all over another forum and not over RPFs, or keep it in your pants.

AndrewD
06-10-2011, 02:28 PM

Written by someone with over 20,000 posts. I guess hypocrisy spreads far beyond politics alone.

Yieu
06-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Written by someone with over 20,000 posts. I guess hypocrisy spreads far beyond politics alone.

Why is it that every time I see your username it is to attack a well established member? Maybe I'm just getting unlucky and happen by chance to only see those type of posts from you... but it makes me wonder. I value acptulsa's posts highly. I attach zero value to Fire11/Bear-Bear's posts.

HOLLYWOOD
06-10-2011, 02:31 PM
let your volcano explode all over another forum and not over rpfs, or keep it in your pants. did you say explode & pants?

Here...Pants :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5EE42So7I

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 09:56 PM
AndrewD
Banned

Perma Ban?

Nate-ForLiberty
06-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Perma Ban?

fiiiiiiiiiiiiinally!

amy31416
06-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Whoever banned AndrewD was prejudiced against mullets.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Whoever banned AndrewD was prejudiced against mullets.

http://www.nrdly.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/00/03/93/29/3932998/files//2011/04/Haters-Gonna-Hate-10.jpg

iGGz
06-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Perma Ban?

Thank God, that guy gave me daily neg rep lol

Anti Federalist
06-11-2011, 01:37 AM

LoL...here's one to make up for it.

Yieu
06-11-2011, 02:47 AM

Here's another to make up for it... because I don't like such abuse of the rep system and he pretty much just attacked great forum members.

cindy25
06-11-2011, 03:07 AM
I can see any of these scenarios:
1) it was the dream of his father to destroy the west
2) Obama knew there would a crisis, and wanted to take advantage of it
3) Obama thought (maybe correctly) that he would be better than either Hillary or McCain.

dean.engelhardt
06-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Obama knew he was jumping into a raging fire (USA) when he contested USA presidential elections in year 2008. If obama did not have any new solutions to save USA, why did he become president? Obama has copied and pasted Bush's decisions. In fact Obama has crossed the limit of making worse decisions. If you cannot stand the heat, do not play with fire.

All of Obama's decisions result in negative for the USA economy and its citizens. It seems God is angry with Obama. The biggest problem with Obama is that he speaks too much. People who speak too much, they never succeed in their life.

Obama says to USA "It is only words, words are all I have for you".

Obama was pushed in front because nobody wanted to be USA president in year 2008 since everybody knew they would be staring at a debt of $25 Trillion to $50 Trillion and Afghanistan and Iraq.

In real world, when there is a raging fire, people are attracted towards the fire but when they come close to the fire, they cannot stand/bear the heat and people run away. This example can be applied to USA because people want to be USA president because of $14 Trillion economy and world's most powerful USA army. But when they become USA president they cannot stand the heat.

If George Bush would have been President for the third term then I think George Bush would have taken back $700 billion given to giant companies.

George Bush had said "under normal circumstances I would have allowed the companies to fail but this is an extra ordinary situation".

If you stopped writing at the first paragraph, you'd have a pretty good post. You go downhill fast after that.

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 05:53 AM

Was it my advice? Did I say it was good advice? Or did I merely express the wish that he'd follow his own advice? Hypocracy is not like beauty. It isn't in the eye of the beholder.

Something to think about as you lurk and stew.

Mary Microgram
06-11-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm disgusted and disappointed with Obama too, but there is no excuse for defending GWB's presidency. The ONLY thing he had going for him over Obama is that he made his position on the issues known up front, where Obama flat out lied about things like marijuana legalization, etc.

acptulsa
06-11-2011, 06:44 AM
I'm disgusted and disappointed with Obama too, but there is no excuse for defending GWB's presidency. The ONLY thing he had going for him over Obama is that he made his position on the issues known up front, where Obama flat out lied about things like marijuana legalization, etc.

When he wanted to go to war, he actually went up The Hill and got approval, too.

I loathe and despise Dubya. But, you know, being on something less than a first-name basis with the English language may be an embarassing trait for a president, but you're right. He was indeed somewhat more honest than Obama in some ways.

Or not. I can't help but believe brother Neil has told Dubya far more about the fall of WTC7 than Dubya will ever admit...