PDA

View Full Version : Taxes, Monkey and Gun

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Paying Taxes is similar to giving a Gun to a Monkey, the monkey will fire the gun anywhere.

My sincere suggestion to Americans is that, stop paying taxes if there is any further money printing or QE. Also stop paying taxes if USA government does not take back or withdraw the multi-Trillion dollars given to bankrupt companies. Serious actions have to be taken if this money printing madness does not stop immediately.

Wait for atleast 10 million Americans to join the "Stop Paying Taxes" campaign. There is safety in numbers/crowds. Do not go ahead immediately. Starve the government of funds. We need a massive tax revolt because taxes is the blood for bail-outs. There should not be any new blood for bail-outs and money printing.

Why should people pay sales taxes when they purchase at Wal-Mart and no sales taxes for amazon? Who is supporting amazon?

---------------

Wal-Mart, which averages 140 million shoppers weekly to its stores in the United States, is considered a barometer of the health of the consumer and the economy.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/27/news/companies/walmart_ceo_consumers_under_pressure/index.htm

To save stock markets and giant companies Obama donated $9 Trillion because of which now USA defense companies are in serious trouble.

------------------

15 Companies That Will Get Crushed When The Government Stops Spending

#1 Lockheed Martin (Lockheed Martin's F-35 Lightning II multi-role fighter)

#2 Boeing

#3 Northrop Grumman (Northrop Grumman's B2-Spirit stealth bomber)

#4 General Dynamics (General Dynamics Abrams M1A1 Main Battle Tank)

#5 Raytheon (Raytheon's Phalanx CIWS anti-ship missile system)

#6 United Technologies (Sikorsky's UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter)

#7 L-3 Communications (L-3's F/A-18 Tactical Operational Flight Trainer)

#8 Oshkosh Corp.

#10 BAE (BAE's Astute-class nuclear submarine)

Read more........

http://www.businessinsider.com/top-federal-government-contractors-2011-5

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Americans will have 40% more income if americans do not pay taxes. They can spend this additional 40% money as per their needs and save the economy. When 40% tax is paid to the government people have no control over their tax money. Government spends the tax money without the confirmed permission of tax-payers. Example $9 Trillion bailouts. There is nothing wrong in donating personal money but you need confirmed permission from Tax-payers to donate their hard earned money.

Federal Government spending is mandated to be for "the general welfare". When Government directs taxpayer money to an individual or group (and not for the general benefit of all Americans).... that's unconstitutional and against the law... as are earmarks and others.

Such "permission" would have to come in the form of an amendment to the Constitution.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Whoa no, they say he's got to go, Fire11...

LoL

Mods, maybe let him stay for a while.

It'll stop the daily sock puppet account creation.

And it'll be lulzworthy.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Hello again, Americann. It feels like just yesterday...

VBRonPaulFan
06-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Americans will have 40% more income if americans do not pay taxes. They can spend this additional 40% money as per their needs and save the economy. When 40% tax is paid to the government people have no control over their tax money. Government spends the tax money without the confirmed permission of tax-payers. Example $9 Trillion bailouts. There is nothing wrong in donating personal money but you need confirmed permission from Tax-payers to donate their hard earned money.

Federal Government spending is mandated to be for "the general welfare". When Government directs taxpayer money to an individual or group (and not for the general benefit of all Americans).... that's unconstitutional and against the law... as are earmarks and others.

Such "permission" would have to come in the form of an amendment to the Constitution.

This statement is actually factually inaccurate, since the lowest 50% earners in this country either pay no taxes, or get a tax refund because of refundable tax credits. Also, if you look at the statistical IRS data, the top 5% earners pay an average in taxes of ~23% of their income. No idea where you're getting 40%, probably out of your ass.

edit: maybe if you're considering *all* taxes, not just income tax? dunno.

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:30 PM
No idea where you're getting 40%
Sales tax and Inflation tax.

All they have to do is tax us through inflation. The government doesn't need our funds to keep running.

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:33 PM
I think in Australia, price of Milk, Potates, Oranges have remained similar for past 10 years.

VBRonPaulFan
06-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Sales tax and Inflation tax.

All they have to do is tax us through inflation. The government doesn't need our funds to keep running.

and you basically can't justify that 40% number because m3 numbers are no longer reported, and sales tax numbers vary wildly based on spending habits/location. so where exactly are you getting that 40% number, again?

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:37 PM
and you basically can't justify that 40% number because m3 numbers are no longer reported, and sales tax numbers vary wildly based on spending habits/location. so where exactly are you getting that 40% number, again?
Inflation is an invisible tax that is used to spend more than government takes in. Inflation of fiat money is easy when there are no hard assets backing the money.

Inflation robs people of Purchasing Power (same as a tax). Inflation transfers productivity and assets of workers to those who sit in chairs and create the fiat money (or loan it out).

Kotin
06-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Why do you keep coming here?? No one is listening and no one cares.. Is it really worth all the effort to keep signing up every other hour with a new account? This is the wrong site for your weird brand of bullshit.. Strange that you haven't figured that out..

Why are you so invested in posting here?? I am seriously perplexed.. And dontreply with some bullshit that has nothing to do with what I just said like always.. If you answer me maybe I'll let you stay a little..

Seriously..

VBRonPaulFan
06-10-2011, 12:42 PM
dude, i pretty much agree with the concepts that you're saying... and i already understand all of the concepts.

the only problem I have with your post is that you're 'making up facts' to help support your argument... which makes you look bad and makes your argument lose credibility. you don't need to make up facts like 'americans will have 40% greater income' when you're making a rational case against the current system already.

VBRonPaulFan
06-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Why do you keep coming here?? No one is listening and no one cares.. Is it really worth all the effort to keep signing up every other hour with a new account? This is the wrong site for your weird brand of bullshit.. Strange that you haven't figured that out..

Why are you so invested in posting here?? I am seriously perplexed.. And dontreply with some bullshit that has nothing to do with what I just said like always.. If you answer me maybe I'll let you stay a little..

Seriously..

because he's learning. his posts have changed since he started and he seems to basically get it more and more.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 12:46 PM

Seriously..

Well, that's sort of why I was suggesting that you guys let him stay.

Anybody who wants to be here that bad, well, that's got to be worth something, no?

;)

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Why do you keep coming here?? If you answer me maybe I'll let you stay a little.. Seriously..
I send emails to Ron Paul and other influential people with the information that I post in Ronpaulforums. Forum members provide me excellent information and I copy the important information and send them to Ron Paul. I start excellent discussion threads and people reply to me with excellent answers and posts. I am helping world good people for free (no money).

Kotin
06-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Lol finally.. Then all I have to say is READ THE FORUM GUIDELINES CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THEM.. if you do that then there shouldn't be any problems.. Why not tell the forum more about yourself and your goals..

You must understand that the way you are coming off to the forum at large is very trollish and suspect.. If that is not the case then show it..

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 12:54 PM
I send emails to Ron Paul and other influential people with the information that I post in Ronpaulforums. Forum members provide me excellent information and I copy the important information and send them to Ron Paul. I start excellent discussion threads and people reply to me with excellent answers and posts. I am helping world good people for free (no money).

So, when you come here and advocate illegal acts, and justify them with faulty information, you're not getting paid to do it. And you're telling us you have Ron Paul's email address, too.

How terribly reassuring.

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
You must understand that the way you are coming off to the forum at large is very trollish and suspect.. If that is not the case then show it..
Moderators reply:

All members/posters has every right to reply in as many threads as they want, as long as its not trolling. And he (bear-bear) is not. So no, none of his posts require enforcement. Members however must stop being demanding of others and respect their right to have their position as they wish. May you be well and safe. All my best wishes.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 12:58 PM
All members/posters has every right to reply in as many threads as they want, as long as its not trolling. And he (bear-bear) is not. So no, none of his posts require enforcement.

Using faulty numbers to advocate illegal actions isn't considered trolling? Fascinating definition you're using...

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 12:59 PM
So, when you come here and advocate illegal acts, and justify them with faulty information, you're not getting paid to do it. And you're telling us you have Ron Paul's email address, too. How terribly reassuring.
You have no idea the amount of information I have sent to Ron paul and other influential people. I have started the best economy discussions in history in other forums and these information have been forwarded to Ron Paul. Past 3 or 4 months I have been sending emails to Ron Paul.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Uh huh. Well, we have a little saying around here. Toob or it didn't happen.

Kotin
06-10-2011, 01:08 PM
You have no idea the amount of information I have sent to Ron paul and other influential people. I have started the best economy discussions in history in other forums and these information have been forwarded to Ron Paul. Past 3 or 4 months I have been sending emails to Ron Paul.

The best economic discussions in history?? Really now..

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 01:10 PM
The best economic discussions in history?? Really now..

Here is what people write about me:

He is special. He will become president but world people do not understand. 7 Billion people do not understand world evolution and his supremacy.

He is a provocateur. He brings out the worst and best instincts in people. The threads are usually interesting until there is a barrage of posts attacking him personally.

I sincerely doubt anyone will ban Him here. If you look at his posts, the hits he accumulates is very high. For what ever reason this is, it generates income. In short he makes the site money. Purely a statement of fact. If you look at his posts they generate lots of hits. This in turn generates revenue as a result of the advertising. They will not ban him.

Let's have a democratic vote: Who wants to read about his commentary on economic and world affairs? I think the answer is clear.

He is a valued member and gives pertinent information. I see no reason to ban him. Many of his predictions have come to fruition.

I don't come by here often nor do I post to that extent but whenever I run across a post by 'him', it sure does make me crack a smile. And that is priceless.

I'll venture that his posts/threads generated substantial page views (and hence ad dollars) for the site. I read his treatise on Man vs. Wild with great relish.

Don't ban him. he is awesome!

Reading his posts has helped me immensely. My inferiority complex has totally disappeared.

People say he is more intelligent than Obama and some people say he speaks like George Bush.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 01:15 PM
See, what did I tell you? Lulzworthy.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:15 PM
He is special. He will become president but world people do not understand. 7 Billion people do not understand world evolution and his supremacy.

That's enough for me. I must be among the seven million. You are a supreme being yet you can't be bothered to read the Constitution and learn that people who speak English as a Second Language don't qualify for the presidency unless that first language is, for example, Muscogee.

I believe what you're trying to say is that you're a megalomaniac. Charming.

TIMB0B
06-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Here is what people write about me:

He is a provocateur. He brings out the worst and best instincts in people. The threads are usually interesting until there is a barrage of posts attacking him personally.

I sincerely doubt anyone will ban Him here. If you look at his posts, the hits he accumulates is very high. For what ever reason this is, it generates income. In short he makes the site money. Purely a statement of fact. If you look at his posts they generate lots of hits. This in turn generates revenue as a result of the advertising. They will not ban him.

Let's have a democratic vote: Who wants to read about his commentary on economic and world affairs? I think the answer is clear.

He is a valued member and gives pertinent information. I see no reason to ban him. Many of his predictions have come to fruition.

I don't come by here often nor do I post to that extent but whenever I run across a post by 'him', it sure does make me crack a smile. And that is priceless.

I'll venture that his posts/threads generated substantial page views (and hence ad dollars) for the site. I read his treatise on Man vs. Wild with great relish.

Don't ban him. he is awesome!

Reading his posts has helped me immensely. My inferiority complex has totally disappeared.

People say he is more intelligent than Obama and some people say he speaks like George Bush.
Sounds like a Frank Luntz focus group.

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 01:22 PM
that people who speak English as a Second Language don't qualify for the presidency unless that first language is.
My English is British. Many Americans speak 'slang english". That is wrong.

By the way, Barack Husein Obama. What does this mean?

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:28 PM

The British spell 'advertising' with a 'z'. And not even the queen capitalizes a pronoun unless that pronoun refers to Jesus.

Got any more to shovel?

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 01:32 PM
The British spell 'advertising' with a 'z'
The statement "This in turn generates revenue as a result of the advertising" has been written by a British man. When he was 15 years old he would bench press 120 kg.

I have not written any of the above statements about me.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Two hundred sixty-four pounds at twelve. I would be impressed--if I believed one single word that you posted in this thread...

About the only thing you could tell me about yourself that I would believe without question is that your eyes are brown.

You know, you really can be a goofy clown without advocating illegal activities.

Yieu
06-10-2011, 01:37 PM
He is special.

Fire11, keep in mind that 'special' sometimes means impaired cognition.

As for the vote question I quoted, I would be very pleased if I never saw another post by you on this forum, Fire11. You are disruptive and clearly a troll, whether you realize you are a troll or not... you are a troll. The information that you gather in your threads is only information that could hurt the liberty movement or the Ron Paul campaign. You are not doing anything to help the movement or the Ron Paul campaign.

You are bigoted and full of hate. You want to see billions of people killed just so that animals can eat! You have a hatred for India, I suspect because there is a high population there. Wanting to kill people so that there is a smaller world population is called 'eugenics' -- and eugenics is one of the worst forms of evil and hatred known to man.

Want to know why your threads often get a lot of replies and views? Because trolls tend to attract attention -- usually negative attention. Just because something gets a lot of views and replies does not mean it is all positive.

You are not doing any of us a favor by continuing to come back here. Keep in mind that the reason you have been banned so much is because the community does not want you here.

I dislike making such comments about anyone... but you are very clearly only a troll, so I don't feel so bad about laying the facts out like that.

Yieu
06-10-2011, 01:40 PM
My English is British. Many Americans speak 'slang english". That is wrong.

By the way, Barack Husein Obama. What does this mean?

You do not speak clear or grammatically correct English. To further clarify -- you do not speak clear or grammatically correct British English or American English.

And then on the next line, you ask a question that has no answer because it is not really asking anything. You first used a sentence fragment, "By the way, [misspelling of Obama's name]", and then you ask what that means, as if it has any meaning. The sentence is improperly formed and has no meaning.

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Keep in mind that the reason you have been banned so much is because the community does not want you here.

Megalomania means never having to give a damn.

Yieu
06-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Megalomania means never having to give a damn.

Darn, that sucks. Well, I hope he reads about how much we don't want him here and voluntarily just leaves and stops posting and stops creating new accounts, because he floods the forum with false and fraudulent information and people take the bait and discuss topics that could harm the campaign to discuss and have on record. Fire11 harms the campaign, period.

Fire11, we have diagnosed you with Megalomania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania) and delusions of grandeur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusions_of_grandeur). You think you are some kind of supreme being with supreme knowledge, yet most of what you say is factually incorrect, misleading to the point of fraud, bigoted, full of hate, aggressive, and violent.

You are not doing us a favor by being here.

You would be doing us a favor if you left ronpaulforums.com and never returned with another new username again.

That's putting it lightly.

Pericles
06-10-2011, 01:57 PM
You Can Be A Millionaire And Never Pay Taxes

http://thestateofamerica.wordpress.com/2009/02/12/how-can-you-be-a-millionaire-and-never-pay-taxes/

Danke
06-10-2011, 04:51 PM
So, when you come here and advocate illegal acts, and justify them with faulty information, you're not getting paid to do it. And you're telling us you have Ron Paul's email address, too.

How terribly reassuring.

What r the "illegal" acts?

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Oh well, gone again...

Wonder who he'll be tomorrow?

Jar Jar?

Cowlesy
06-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Oh well, gone again...

Wonder who he'll be tomorrow?

Jar Jar?

Yub Nub?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNoEbGJsprI

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Yub Nub?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNoEbGJsprI

+rep for the strangest YouTube I have seen in a long, long time.

Travlyr
06-10-2011, 08:28 PM
+rep for the strangest YouTube I have seen in a long, long time.

Ha.. ha.. definitely worth it.. :)

Tomorrow ... Yub Nub.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Separated at birth?

Ewoks

http://www.tk1336.com/pictures/wicketewok.jpg

And Pedo Bear

http://versatile1.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/pedobear.png

acptulsa
06-10-2011, 09:37 PM
What r the "illegal" acts?

Refusing to pay tax has been known for some time to make tptb a mite testy.