PDA

View Full Version : Search for America

unstatusthequo
10-29-2007, 07:51 PM
I just wanted to get the word out that I started a very simple search engine site that is basically an AdSense search... with the catch being that the proceeds of the revenue will go towards buying Ron Paul gear for public distribution.

I originally made it so the AdSense money would be donated directly to the campaign, but there were some problems:

1) $2,300 personal limit on contributions
2) Google AdSense forbids "promises to compensate any third party"

So, now what I've done is decided that any money accumulated through user searches will buy bumper stickers, yard signs, etc. that I will handout at Meetups and public events. That way, I get around both of the above problems.

Please, get the word out, and use this site when you can. IF ANYONE knows how to make a FireFox search bar plugin out of this site, PLEASE contact me! That's one of the biggest requests I've had so far, and I think it would really help.

http://www.ronpaul08.net

SwooshOU
10-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Brilliant!

unstatusthequo
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Glad you like it! I'd love some suggestions from fellow RP supporters. There's a feedback button on the site to send me an email with any suggestions.

Please digg the site as well, this site only works with large scale exposure! (right now it's at 39 diggs, and has made about $20 towards buying stuff for handout... just imagine what even 1000 diggs would get!