PDA

View Full Version : Is Glenn Beck a hypocrite supporting ILLEGAL Aliens?

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUVgXlxeKow

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Nothing is more comical than when it's obvious...

Where are all the people who like to talk about evil ILLEGAL Aliens. Or ILLEGAL Aliens breaking quota laws or naval blockades crossing imaginary lines?

FrankRep
06-10-2011, 08:15 PM
The Evil Glenn Beck supports Israel!

:rolleyes:

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-10-2011, 08:59 PM
The Evil Glenn Beck supports Israel!

:rolleyes:

You support ILLEGAL Aliens breaking quota laws or naval blockades crossing imaginary lines?

I thought you were paranoid of ILLEGAL Aliens invading and taking over....

Do you support amnesty for ILLEGAL Aliens?

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-14-2011, 10:13 AM
bump, just because I think it's hilarious many other threads about ILLEGAL Aliens but this one can get to 9 pages in 9 minutes....

oyarde
06-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Not sure what to think , one thing though , I no longer feel welcome in Alabama , cannot give anyone there a ride ...

ExPatPaki
06-14-2011, 10:21 AM
You support ILLEGAL Aliens breaking quota laws or naval blockades crossing imaginary lines?

I thought you were paranoid of ILLEGAL Aliens invading and taking over....

Do you support amnesty for ILLEGAL Aliens?

No, FrankRep just hates Muslims and has a genocidal hatred towards Palestinians, like all Israel-lovers do.

When FrankRep isn't slandering Kokesh, he posts spam against Muslims.

Israel: the only country that can attack America (USS Liberty) and be supported by trolls on RPF.

FrankRep
06-14-2011, 10:30 AM
No, FrankRep just hates Muslims and has a genocidal hatred towards Palestinians, like all Israel-lovers do.

Israel: the only country that can attack America (USS Liberty) and be supported by trolls on RPF.

That is a personal attack and I have reported you to the Mods.

LibertyEagle
06-14-2011, 10:30 AM

Last time I checked, non-intervention meant not taking sides. ANYONE's side. In other words, that includes taking the Muslim side, ExPatPaki.

ExPatPaki
06-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Last time I checked, non-intervention meant not taking sides. ANYONE's side. In other words, that includes taking the Muslim side, ExPatPaki.

Palestinians are also Christian.

LibertyEagle
06-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Palestinians are also Christian.

Our government should not be entwining our affairs with any foreign country. Regardless of the faith of its inhabitants.

ExPatPaki
06-14-2011, 10:34 AM
That is a personal attack and I have reported you to the Mods.

Sorry but it is impossible to support Israel without having a genocidal hatred of Palestinians. If anyone says otherwise, they are a liar.

This is my belief. If you take that as a personal attack, it is entirely your problem.

ExPatPaki
06-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Our government should not be entwining our affairs with any foreign country. Regardless of the faith of its inhabitants.

I agree.

Zatch
06-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Sorry but it is impossible to support Israel without having a genocidal hatred of Palestinians. If anyone says otherwise, they are a liar.

This is my belief. If you take that as a personal attack, it is entirely your problem.

:rolleyes: You supporters of Palestine ALL support terrorism. If you take that as an insult then it is entirely your problem.

LibertyEagle
06-14-2011, 11:41 AM

That is your opinion and you are certainly welcome to that; as are others who hold the opposite opinion.

The problem comes when governments take sides.

Tyr
06-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Is Glenn Beck being a hypocrite? That's rhetorical, right? I feel like you're asking one of those Geico commercials. Every hour of every day he is being a hypocrite, why would his flip flopping on illegals be any different?

ExPatPaki
06-14-2011, 11:54 AM
:rolleyes: You supporters of Palestine ALL support terrorism. If you take that as an insult then it is entirely your problem.

I don't take it as an insult.

Terrorism is merely a political strategy, used by everybody, from governments to militant groups.

But I am a supporter of terrorism in two ways:

I pay taxes to the US government and the US government engages in worldwide terrorism.

I also smoke weed and the illicit drug trade supports worldwide terrorism.