PDA

View Full Version : Next GOP debate:RP wants 2 debate Hillary

voortrekker
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I may be wrong but I strongly believe Hillary is gonna win the Democratic nomination.

There are many disconcerted voters that loath Hillary.

We all know that the present GOP candidates are unacceptable(except RP) to win the vote it takes to win the Whitehouse.

Therefore it stands to reason, RP should forget about these chump change GOP candidates and go straight to the point: basically, "I am the only GOP candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton." <----this is true, IMHO.

Can you imagine RP debating Hillary one on one?:D

I think he needs to say in one way or another, "I want Hillary. I am the only GOP candiate that has a chance against her, bring it on!"

ross11988
10-29-2007, 07:22 PM
It would be women slaughter

Nathan Hale
10-29-2007, 08:04 PM
On a similar vein, he needs to speak up at one of these debates and really mix it up with the frontrunners. A good way to do this is to openly challenge one of them to a one-on-one with foreign policy as the subject. He defers to the network host of the next debate to host the one on one debate and he puts the pressure on his target to accept - all of this on live television.

parke
10-29-2007, 08:10 PM
On a similar vein, he needs to speak up at one of these debates and really mix it up with the frontrunners. A good way to do this is to openly challenge one of them to a one-on-one with foreign policy as the subject. He defers to the network host of the next debate to host the one on one debate and he puts the pressure on his target to accept - all of this on live television.

I agree. He needs to test Rudy or Romney straight to their face on national tv. Ron Paul can out debate those two for days.

Geronimo
10-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Damn. I got sucked in by another misleading thread title.

conner_condor
10-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Damn. I got sucked in by another misleading thread title.

You could of snuck out without a reply. It's hard to believe you are this gullable and actually supporting Ron Paul.:D

ItsTime
10-29-2007, 08:38 PM
It is hard for Ron Paul to debate anyone when they attack him and do not let him respond. What do you want him to do attack Rudy then the media lets Rudy respond and cut off Pauls mic? Opps that already happened....

Delaware
10-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Ron Paul is so well versed in everything. Economics, Politics, whatever, you name it , he knows about it, and in depth too. He could run circles around any candidate Republican or Democrat. He would make them look like an idiot. I'd love to see a puzzled face on Guiliani or Romney.

kylejack
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
You know how you guys feel about Ron debating Gravel? That's how Hillary supporters and Hillary feel about debating Ron Paul.

max
10-29-2007, 09:10 PM
RP needs to mix it up directly with Romney-Rudy...no punches pulled

Nathan Hale
10-30-2007, 09:26 PM
You know how you guys feel about Ron debating Gravel? That's how Hillary supporters and Hillary feel about debating Ron Paul.

Bad idea. I've objected to anything that puts Ron Paul and Mike Gravel in the same sentence, same camera shot, hell, same STATE. Ron Paul has and continues to dodge the "kook" bullet, and associating himself with Gravel is the weight that will drag his campaign under. Paul needs to associate more with mainstream politicians to broaden his base and enhance his credibility.

risiusj
10-30-2007, 09:33 PM
He knows he knows more than any other candidate.
He's said that he would debate anyone anytime.