PDA

View Full Version : Coca leaves Ease Respiratory and Digestive Distress

Americann
06-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Coca leaves are rich in many essential nutrients; they ease respiratory and digestive distress and are a natural stimulant and painkiller. They have been chewed and consumed as tea for thousands of years in the high Andes. They Indigenous tradition and scientific studies have both confirmed that in their natural form, the leaves are completely safe and non-addictive -- it takes intensive processing and toxic chemical ingredients to produce cocaine. That's why more and more coca-containing products have started to hit the market in Andean countries in the past few years.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032658_Coca-Cola_cocaine.html

dannno
06-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Yes, if we legalized drugs more people would tend to use plants like cannabis, opium and coca leaves in their natural form the way nature intended. They are much less addictive and less/non toxic in this form. The war on drugs pushes producers to create highly addictive, processed and toxic byproducts in order to get more of the drug into smaller compartments for smuggling purposes.

When all drugs were legal:

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/when-all-drugs-were-legal/

Americann
06-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Does Coca Cola soft drinks have Coca leaves in it? If yes, I will start consuming Coca Cola everyday instead of tea and coffee.

Tea and coffee are expensive these days and they do not have any nutritional value.

dannno
06-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Does Coca Cola soft drinks have Coca leaves in it? If yes, I will start consuming Coca Cola everyday instead of tea and coffee.

Tea and coffee are expensive these days and they do not have any nutritional value.

Well they take the effective ingredient out and only include the leaves for taste, so I don't think there is much nutritional benefit to coca cola.

If you want a healthful drink with a little caffeine kick, try green tea. It is extremely healthy and contains only small amounts of caffeine.

Sola_Fide
06-09-2011, 06:47 PM

Tea and coffee both contain antioxidants and caffeine, which are beneficial in different ways to the body.

Americann
06-09-2011, 06:50 PM
caffeine is addictive. I have been drinking tea for past 40 years and now I am addicted to it. If someday I do not get tea I feel something missing. I want to get out of this addiction.

Sola_Fide
06-09-2011, 06:51 PM
caffeine is addictive. I have been drinking tea for past 40 years and now I am addicted to it. If someday I do not get tea I feel something missing. I want to get out of this addiction.

Ur crazy man!

Seraphim
06-09-2011, 06:53 PM
What you're are saying is liken to saying that you want to quit cigarette's, so you'll go to cigars.

If caffeine is the issue - go green tea like Danno suggested.

Yieu
06-09-2011, 07:06 PM
By the way, this is Fire11.