PDA

View Full Version : On O'Reilly Kristen Powers just.....

mojohnk2000
10-29-2007, 06:47 PM
..equated us to the fringe group of luns that have disrupted many recent events.

Sorry I can't be more specific. The story line was about the disruptions at recent events. Bill Clinton's speech, Condi Rice being attacked on the Senate floor, Bill Muir's recent show. I can't quote her exactly. It went something like this; the same people who visit extremist blogs and follow Ron Paul.

You all have been pigeoned holed with me. I am a six year army veteran. I never been jail or convicted of any crime. I have worked hard since I was 13. I have voted in every election and I support Ron Paul.

EvilEngineer
10-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Don't fret, it's their attempt to marginalize us. Notice how they don't go after Dr. Paul him self. They come after us since we are the easier target. Don't fret though, there are plenty of loons, moonbats, kooks, and other words they would use in each party. If anything it goes to show that we are behind a solid man that they can't find any ammo to attack him personally.

kylejack
10-29-2007, 07:03 PM
What an idiot. Condi got jumped by Code Pink.

TVMH
10-29-2007, 07:14 PM
This is exactly why it is very important to put forth our best image in public.

Professional, well-dressed, and well-spoken.

mojohnk2000
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Agreed, The Redstate event was the beginning. They can't get at the man so they'll attack his base. I bet we'll see this more and more. On the other hand, is this blow-back? We own the internet. Have we pushed too hard too fast? Have we alienated some by-standers? The idea that there is a concerted effort by the...forces of darkness(?).. no the <shadows>, is scary.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-29-2007, 07:52 PM
..equated us to the fringe group of luns that have disrupted many recent events.

Sorry I can't be more specific. The story line was about the disruptions at recent events. Bill Clinton's speech, Condi Rice being attacked on the Senate floor, Bill Muir's recent show. I can't quote her exactly. It went something like this; the same people who visit extremist blogs and follow Ron Paul.

You all have been pigeoned holed with me. I am a six year army veteran. I never been jail or convicted of any crime. I have worked hard since I was 13. I have voted in every election and I support Ron Paul.

I equate her to a stupid bitch

constituent
10-29-2007, 08:00 PM
so what?

Dary
10-29-2007, 08:01 PM
A self righteous, holier than thou, sell out on BO calls us loons?

Coming from her, that’s a compliment. We should send her flowers.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-29-2007, 08:02 PM
so what?

so what? well, she's a limousine liberal that wants a nanny state.. yeah, so what. She's a borderline ugly authoritarian-liberal. yeah, so what... I wouldn't care if she would keep her stupid trap shut

ItsTime
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
why does fox keep mentioning us if we are only polling at 2%?

NewEnd
10-29-2007, 10:11 PM
No, it isn't blowback.

It's full scale war.

Shellshock1918
10-29-2007, 10:17 PM
I equate her to a stupid bitch

I second that.

bbachtung
10-29-2007, 10:19 PM

Bill O'Reilly is obsessed with RP; it has something to do with a loofah.

ChristopherJ
10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
You mean like the people who boo RP at the debates? That kind of disruption?

hornet
10-30-2007, 02:54 PM
you really should stop watching that show, it has been known to cause genital warts, anal leakage, severe monkeyheadiness and a dramatic increase in the desire to choke the living sh!t out of tick infested, brain damaged, bile spewing, big bomb envious, ur gay and i'm not but i'll play footsey with u under the bathroom stall divider and then legislate you to hell, holier than the pope, oil guzzlin, neocon SONS O BITCHES!

JosephTheLibertarian
10-30-2007, 03:02 PM

cos they suck giant John Cox