PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano: Concentrating Terrorists Screening Efforts on Muslim Men Under 35 is Not Good

bobbyw24
06-09-2011, 04:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5IRdiMwYnY&feature=player_embedded

AuH20
06-09-2011, 09:26 AM
I bet she has no problem screening Ron Paul supporters who own guns. :mad:

Pericles
06-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Who you screen depends on whether the intention is to defend the citizens of the United States or hold onto political power.

jmdrake
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
You know what? For once I agree with her. We shouldn't concentrate screenings on someone because they are Muslim and/or male and/or under 35. Instead we should screen based on hard evidence. You know like if the brat's own father contacts the American government and tell them "My son has gone to Yemen, has been radicalized and I think he's a terrorist"? That's why this whole GWOT is a joke. The Bush administration ignored clear evidence of actual terrorism too. So did Clinton. These scum dismiss "police work" (real investigations) in the "post 9/11 world" because they "need to make us safe". Bull!

Pericles
06-09-2011, 10:48 AM
You know what? For once I agree with her. We shouldn't concentrate screenings on someone because they are Muslim and/or male and/or under 35. Instead we should screen based on hard evidence. You know like if the brat's own father contacts the American government and tell them "My son has gone to Yemen, has been radicalized and I think he's a terrorist"? That's why this whole GWOT is a joke. The Bush administration ignored clear evidence of actual terrorism too. So did Clinton. These scum dismiss "police work" (real investigations) in the "post 9/11 world" because they "need to make us safe". Bull!
I suspect that if we had large numbers of citizens routinely carrying M16s and M4s with them everywhere they went, the number of terrorist incidents would be even smaller than the insignificant number it currently is, and probably deter crime as well.

And that would cost much less than the DHS.

jmdrake
06-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I suspect that if we had large numbers of citizens routinely carrying M16s and M4s with them everywhere they went, the number of terrorist incidents would be even smaller than the insignificant number it currently is, and probably deter crime as well.

And that would cost much less than the DHS.

You mean alert citizens taking care of themselves? We can't have that! ;) It's funny when I listen to "conservative" talk show hosts complain about how the only way the underwear bomber was stopped was because of alert passengers. (They conveniently forget the shoe bomber). One improvement in the "post 9/11 mentality" is that passengers are no longer going to sit passively by why someone hijacks a plane or sets off a bomb. They worry about boxcutters? Can you imagine the beat down some terrorists would get today if they tried to hijack an airplane with boxcutters?