PDA

View Full Version : Cnn: Nearly half of americans expect another ‘great depression’ in next 12 months

cindy25
06-08-2011, 10:28 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-nearly-half-of-american-expect-another-great-depression-in-next-12-months/

AFPVet
06-09-2011, 10:46 AM
We've been in a depression for awhile now... it's just a matter of if we have bottomed out.

acptulsa
06-09-2011, 11:04 AM
lulz. Nah, no one could possibly believe we've been in a great depression already, because we've been telling everyone that we're not. So, obviously all those people saying we're in a great depression are merely saying that we will soon be in one... :rolleyes:

That said, I can't help but notice that there's a lot of doom and gloom being reported lately. They seem to be intent on wiping their lipstick off of the pig. I guess they're giving up on the notion that they have enough hot air in them to keep inflating this bubble forever.

I smell a bear/bull bust coming. And soon. Hold your ears.

DamianTV
06-09-2011, 04:04 PM
As far as American History goes, we have nothing to compare what is going on right now. And we usually try not to look beyond our own borders for history. But when we do, we see nearly every country completely collapsing by debasing its currency. For the United States, this is Uncharted Territory.