PDA

View Full Version : breaking on CNN; USA airstrikes in Yemen

cindy25
06-08-2011, 08:01 PM
another day, another war

TheDrakeMan
06-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Damn we're going to own the entire Middle East soon.

Seraphim
06-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Wrong.

There will be a push back that trumps "terrorism" by a long shot.

If you treat people like animals they will eventually bare their teeth and claws and come at you with nothing but contempt with the intent of scratching your fucking eyes out and castrating you.

If there is ANY coodinated effort by Eastern powers - there will be a global war.

I am of the opinion that WW3 has already started.

Damn we're going to own the entire Middle East soon.

cindy25
06-08-2011, 08:04 PM
headlines on Drudge now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html?_r=1&hp

sailingaway
06-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Wtf?

tsai3904
06-08-2011, 08:09 PM
This has been going on for awhile.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/8166610/WikiLeaks-Yemen-covered-up-US-drone-strikes.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/anwar-al-awlaki-targeted-us-drones-osama-bin/story?id=13549218

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 08:11 PM
The Nobel Peace Prize strikes again.

Seraphim
06-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Critical mass is upon us.

Stay frosty, my friends.

Nic
06-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Why are "we" bombing yemen now?

TheDrakeMan
06-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Why are "we" bombing yemen now?

The rebells are coming close to taking over the entire nation. The Yemenite President has something like 40% of his body burnt due to a terrorist bombing last week. It's not a good situation.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Yemen

why do I feel like I'm missing one or two?

Carehn
06-08-2011, 08:38 PM
This is insanity. People, we have become the bad guys. Happened a long time ago but now we are like the worst of them. History will tell a much different story then the news today. People will read about the tyrannical US going to war with the world.

James Madison
06-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Wrong.

There will be a push back that trumps "terrorism" by a long shot.

If you treat people like animals they will eventually bare their teeth and claws and come at you with nothing but contempt with the intent of scratching your fucking eyes out and castrating you.

If there is ANY coodinated effort by Eastern powers - there will be a global war.

I am of the opinion that WW3 has already started.

I feel like it's July 1914.:(

Texan4Life
06-08-2011, 08:39 PM
obviously our leaders have never played the game Civilization...

edit: OH WAIT, they are playing the real life version and we're about to lose on the easiest setting.

TheDrakeMan
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
This is insanity. People, we have become the bad guys. Happened a long time ago but now we are like the worst of them. History will tell a much different story then the news today. People will read about the tyrannical US going to war with the world.

It's not that bad. The rebells aren't the nicest people, neither is the corrupt Yemeni government.

specsaregood
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM

The system does not allow enough reps/day.

belian78
06-08-2011, 08:47 PM

This.. I can't even think on it w/o getting a lump in my throat. I grew up knowing our politicians were crooks, but believing that the country was overall still the shining beacon of freedom in the world. The last 15 years has greatly shaken that belief, but still I knew if I and others worked hard enough we could change the country's course. Now... To put it plainly I'm truly afraid for my family's future. This is insanity.

Brian4Liberty
06-08-2011, 08:49 PM
McCain, Lieberman, Obama, Hillary, Graham and Rubio are dancing in a circle singing: "Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb, Yemen....next, next, next...next is Iran...""

Carehn
06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
It's not that bad. The rebells aren't the nicest people, neither is the corrupt Yemeni government.

I think it is. we could be days away from checkpoints on the highways and already at war with half the world. The economy is about to DIE and the only thing government can do and will mind you is use force. The are panicking and its going to get us all killed.

Some people didn't know what was going on in Germany till the planes where dropping bombs on them. Don't let it take you that long.

AFPVet
06-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Great... just what we need. This whole global police thing has gotten way out of hand.

QueenB4Liberty
06-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Yemen

Pakistan is a biggie. ;)

QueenB4Liberty
06-08-2011, 08:57 PM

You must spread some rep around before giving it to low preference guy again.

:)

Seraphim
06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
This.

Nothing is more dangerous then a scared human being.

Now apply that to a ruling elite who are losing their grips on people and "the system", whohave more fire power then any time before...

BAD. BAD. BAD.

People around the world better start getting ready to put their fists in the air in DIRECT DEFIANCE OF ALL RULING CLASSES AROUND THE WORLD.

It starts with: I WILL NOT CONSENT TO KILLING HUMAN BEINGS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET JUST BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TELL ME TOO.

Critical mass around the globe has already been struck.

The world is waiting for critical mass to hit the USA.

I think it is. we could be days away from checkpoints on the highways and already at war with half the world. The economy is about to DIE and the only thing government can do and will mind you is use force. The are panicking and its going to get us all killed.

Some people didn't know what was going on in Germany till the planes where dropping bombs on them. Don't let it take you that long.

RCA
06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

Carehn
06-08-2011, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

HAHA "freedom is the only way!"

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 09:07 PM
You must spread some rep around before giving it to low preference guy again.

:)

The system does not allow enough reps/day.

Thanks. Now I want to find some regressives to rant about how they care when a Republican fights two wars, but when a Democrat fights four, it's all good.

speciallyblend
06-08-2011, 09:07 PM
WTF is going on , geez if we do not elect ron paul this country is f'ed!!

Carehn
06-08-2011, 09:09 PM
WTF is going on , geez if we do not elect ron paul this country is f'ed!!

It may have been to late even back in 08. But a little Ron Paul could not hurt. May as well give it a shot.

QueenB4Liberty
06-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I really don't understand how anyone could still back Obama. It frightens me.

speciallyblend
06-08-2011, 09:15 PM
ok i am getting my obama/bush 2012 bendover sticker asap!!

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 09:16 PM
I really don't understand how anyone could still back Obama. It frightens me.

Yeah. Unfortunately, it wouldn't much of a difference if they didn't, I think, because they would just elect an Obama clone with an R after his name, unless the other candidate was Ron Paul.

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2011, 09:17 PM
McCain, Lieberman, Obama, Hillary, Graham and Rubio are dancing in a circle singing: "Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb, Yemen....next, next, next...next is Iran..."" Kerry and McCain are about to release their NEW LIBYA government/country plan/legislation soon... it's headed to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee today for final bulldozing of the country and installing the puppet regime and corporate profiteers.

Man... Spreading Aristocratic Fascism one Bomb/Missile at a time.

Tell Rudy Giuliani this... "they" don't hate us because we're free...(no one is free anymore in this country)... they hate us because we bomb the living shit out of their countries, killing and destroying, then installing puppet fascist regimes under the propaganda of Democracy and then, back to the same abuse.

CHANGE = For Government Too Steal Even More of EVERYTHING!

Carehn
06-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Yeah. Unfortunately, it wouldn't much of a difference if they didn't, I think, because they would just elect an Obama clone with an R after his name, unless the other candidate was Ron Paul.

Thats whats going down in Yemen. We are knocking them down to set them back up. Only this time it will be the peoples government. Wink, wink, nudge nudge. Just like the election you know.

cindy25
06-08-2011, 09:31 PM
and as bad as Obama is would you rather have President McCain?

he would have bombed more, passed McCain care, and instituted a draft.

KramerDSP
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
I just tweeted the following out of rage, and then put on an episode of The Wire from Season Three to cheer myself up (I'm one sick puppy, I tell ya).....

Krusty724
I remember when getting involved in two wars and dismantling civil liberties in the name of security got George Walker Bush called "Hitler".

Krusty724
Let's see. We're now in four wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen) and are bombing Pakistan. PATRIOT Act renewed. TSA coming to Trains.

Krusty724
Is anyone else not outraged? I mean it. Bush 43 is literally continuing his third term, and nary a whisper from the Left. Sickening.

Krusty724
Meanwhile, the Right cheers Obama on with the wars. Hell, if Ron Paul got the nomination, the GOP would back Obama over him!

Krusty724
If Obama had an "R" next to his name, many of my friends on the Left would have never supported him. Obama = Bush 43. No outrage. Disgusting

Krusty724
If Ron Paul had a "D", "I" or "L" next to his name, I could care less. The two parties are what is wrong with this country.

Krusty724
The elites are laughing at us while maintaining the status quo as we lowly peasants snipe at each other from an imaginary fence.

Krusty724
We outnumber them by a factor of thousands to one, and we allow them, through the media, to divide us into neat and tidy camps of D and R.

Krusty724 And nothing ends up changing. We vote for style over substance. Rhetoric of "compassion" (Bush) and "change" over actual voting records.

Krusty724
I plead with my followers on Twitter to give Ron Paul and his platform a second look. Everyone else is blowing smoke up our asses.

KramerDSP
06-08-2011, 09:42 PM

he would have bombed more, passed McCain care, and instituted a draft.

I wonder what would have happened if Chuck Baldwin somehow won the Presidency. I bet he would have been impeached on day four after 72 hours of media hysterics.

speciallyblend
06-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Kerry and McCain are about to release their NEW LIBYA government/country plan/legislation soon... it's headed to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee today for final bulldozing of the country and installing the puppet regime and corporate profiteers.

Man... Spreading Aristocratic Fascism one Bomb/Missile at a time.

Tell Rudy Giuliani this... "they" don't hate us because we're free...(no one is free anymore in this country)... they hate us because we bomb the living shit out of their countries, killing and destroying, then installing puppet fascist regimes under the propaganda of Democracy and then, back to the same abuse.

CHANGE = For Government Too Steal Even More of EVERYTHING!

this is what ron paul needs to say at the nh debate, he needs to call the bastards all out now!!

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2011, 09:46 PM

he would have bombed more, passed McCain care, and instituted a draft.They're ALL PUPPETS to the Corporations, Fascists, and Zionists that control Washington DC.

McCain and Obama are the same and 2 most obvious marionettes over the past 4 years.

Cutlerzzz
06-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Yemen

Pakistan and Somalia.

KingRobbStark
06-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Fuck. That is all.

Austrian Econ Disciple
06-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Notorious absence of Frank Rep and LE. Huddling in their status-quo pandering seminar I bet. Ron needs to inform the bulk of the individuals in this Nation as to the nature of their Government -- a wreckless, tyrannous, institution whose ambitions and granduer delusions know no bounds -- built upon the daily siphoning of the individuals labor, treasure, and blood. But, alas, if we work with Cindy Sheehan for example to end these atrocities, we are the problem. War is the worst of all Government evils, as it in one fell swoop hits every targetted demographic -- plunder, murder, centralization of power, socialization of the economy, and the transfer of the peoples labors to Government-cronies and crooks -- all in the name of your 'protection', or 'freedom', or whatever other FU Frank meme of the moment. They learned well from Goehring for sure.

puppetmaster
06-08-2011, 10:45 PM

damn right

puppetmaster
06-08-2011, 10:48 PM

ok.....what are you saying?

if you are not a nice person that we like, it's ok to kill you.......sorry wrong thought process

V4Vendetta
06-08-2011, 11:13 PM
wow, i thought this was a joke

acptulsa
06-09-2011, 06:15 AM
Well gee. Now Obama has started as many hot wars as Dubya. I'm sure that makes him feel better is some sick way.

Only thing is, he didn't end Dubya's wars first. Anyone care to wager what that dollar will be worth next year? How about a little action on how soon we're back on the draft?

Dreamofunity
06-09-2011, 06:39 AM
"According to witnesses, four civilians were also killed in the airstrike. Weeks earlier, drone aircraft fired missiles aimed at Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical American-born cleric who the United States government has tried to kill for more than a year. Mr. Awlaki survived."

... bombing a sovereign country in an attempt to assassinate an American citizen, absent of due cause, and instead missing and killing four civilians.

They must hate us because we're free.

http://www.papodebar.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

teacherone
06-09-2011, 06:42 AM
are they good rebels? or bad rebels?

i get so confused sometimes.

Tinnuhana
06-09-2011, 07:09 AM
About Humans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D2SHNqkjbY&feature=related

AndrewD
06-09-2011, 07:19 AM
We had a commanders call last week. He told us America is currently bombing 6 countries. He seemed to have felt a sense of pride saying that.

This shit sucks.

Obama is a warmongerer even worse than Bush.

speciallyblend
06-09-2011, 07:25 AM
war on americans obama/bush aka the failed drug war. 2 wars obama was against he enbraced and then he starts 2 new wars! all i can say is wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf/we need a dc pitchfork&tar moneybomb!!

speciallyblend
06-09-2011, 07:30 AM
We had a commanders call last week. He told us America is currently bombing 6 countries. He seemed to have felt a sense of pride saying that.

This shit sucks.

Obama is a warmongerer even worse than Bush.

hey andrew can you get me list please i know of 4 but if you have 2 more please drop me a message!! edit pakistan is one so i am trying to think of the other country i missed?

AndrewD
06-09-2011, 07:52 AM
hey andrew can you get me list please i know of 4 but if you have 2 more please drop me a message!! edit pakistan is one so i am trying to think of the other country i missed?

I don't know for sure, he didn't specifically name them.

I have:

1. Iraq
2. Afghan
3. Libya
4. Pakistan
5. Yemen
6. Syria?

sailingaway
06-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Congress let them get away with it in Libya, acting as if the 'report after' part of the War Powers Act was the only part they cared about. (forget that the WPA itself violates the requirement that Congress declare war.)

angelatc
06-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Goody! Our delivery from the War Of The Month Club (http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2011/06/the-war-of-the-month-club.html) is here!

acptulsa
06-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Goody! Our delivery from the War Of The Month Club (http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2011/06/the-war-of-the-month-club.html) is here!

Buy eight for just one cent, and we'll shove two more down your throat at only four times the price you'd pay at KMart. Plus shipping and handling.

In for a penny, in for a pounding.

A Son of Liberty
06-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Notorious absence of Frank Rep and LE. Huddling in their status-quo pandering seminar I bet. Ron needs to inform the bulk of the individuals in this Nation as to the nature of their Government -- a wreckless, tyrannous, institution whose ambitions and granduer delusions know no bounds -- built upon the daily siphoning of the individuals labor, treasure, and blood. But, alas, if we work with Cindy Sheehan for example to end these atrocities, we are the problem. War is the worst of all Government evils, as it in one fell swoop hits every targetted demographic -- plunder, murder, centralization of power, socialization of the economy, and the transfer of the peoples labors to Government-cronies and crooks -- all in the name of your 'protection', or 'freedom', or whatever other FU Frank meme of the moment. They learned well from Goehring for sure.

He CAN'T do that!!! He'll upset the delicate Republican voters!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Was Yemen on the list?

acptulsa
06-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Was Yemen on the list?

It was obviously on somebody's list. :mad:

HOLLYWOOD
06-09-2011, 08:41 AM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/goering-quote.jpe

Brian4Liberty
06-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Kerry and McCain are about to release their NEW LIBYA government/country plan/legislation soon... it's headed to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee today for final bulldozing of the country and installing the puppet regime and corporate profiteers.

Oh yeah, Kerry is in the circle jerk too...

ravedown
06-09-2011, 11:30 AM
wow-bump for the comments section of the article. every comment is anti-obama/war. NYT readers- all bashing the administration. i never thought i'd see it. this is significant evidence of the dissolution of the left. they all sound like they came straight from this site! i wish Ron Paul could throw a huge ad on that page...these comments folks are ripe for the picking.

tpreitzel
06-09-2011, 11:41 AM
wow-bump for the comments section of the article. every comment is anti-obama/war. NYT readers- all bashing the administration. i never thought i'd see it. this is significant evidence of the dissolution of the left. they all sound like they came straight from this site! i wish Ron Paul could throw a huge ad on that page...these comments folks are ripe for the picking.

It's like the bar scene and Ron's bill to shield tips from taxes. The government's abuse of power is doing our work for us. We just have to mop us the spill and fill the buckets. Eventually, we'll have enough dirty water to cleanse the filth out of D.C. ;)