PDA

View Full Version : one thing I like about Romney's web setup....

freakout9903
06-08-2011, 07:34 PM
There is a place to sign up to create a fundraising page with donations going straight to the campaign "Set your own goals, share it with friends, and monitor your progress". Mitt seems to have a slightly better web designer(probably because of all the extra cash he has) but still an idea I think all the campaigns should adopt, don't you guys think? I'd love going door to door knowing actually how much I have personally made a difference raising money for Ron's campaign. If anyone can do something like this, maybe you could contact the campaign and make something happen?

Do you guys agree with me?

Crystallas
06-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Yes, he has a good page. Ronpaul2012 is more aesthetically pleasing on first glance, but Romney's page is more functional.

satchelmcqueen
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM
it could be good and bad. good for showing wide support. bad for showing small amounts if its shared between small groups of friends. i know me and my friends couldnt raise a whole lot so the amount would be low vs a Major money bomb. however if romney does it then paul could just to have a comparison that im sure we could win.

libertybrewcity
06-08-2011, 08:48 PM
I never thought anybody used those social networking-like campaign tools. Maybe things would be different if RP had them on his website. it could also be because I never had anyone to send political emails/etc to.

Crystallas
06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
You can have clutter, but not too much information. Making the information 'official' is key in helping those who aren't social networking people.

We don't want to alienate any users for being low-tech.