PDA

View Full Version : I Hate to Bring up Rosie O'Donnell ..but

Geronimo
10-29-2007, 05:31 PM
My mother is one of those people who reads Rosie's blog. I was talking with her this evening and she mentioned that someone was talking about Ron Paul in her blog. I had her send me the link to her blog, and this is the exchange between a Ron Paul supporter, named Mike, and Rosie.

Mike writes:

Hey Rosie. You said to me "I hope he wins" referring to Ron Paul. Would you mind if I quote you on Youtube or something? I wanted to ask you first. Thanks for not ignoring me - it was worth the rain.

And Rosie said..

i said
do u think he can win
u said
yes

u r very cute
with ur beard and ur wife
and ur sign

really
i am going to look into ron paul
because of u

he really wasnt on my radar
but u
made me curious

Now, I wouldn't rush to go emailing Rosie O'donnell. She said that's she's going to look into him. She doesn't need a push from Ron Paul supporters, or a "thank you for saying that you'd look into him" bouquet of flowers. But don't listen to me. Do whatever you feel.

Anyway, Here's the link to the "Ask Ro" section of her blog. (http://www.anonymz.com/?http://www.rosie.com/blog/sections/ask-ro/page/2/) I think these comments eventually get buried, so it might not stay on page two forever. Someone might want to consider taking a screen capture of it, in case it scrolls away.

Marshall
10-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Wow Rosie... take remedial English please.

chiefsmurph
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Probably just a representative for her, but you never know.

Energy
10-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Now, I wouldn't rush to go emailing Rosie O'donnell. She said that's she's going to look into him. She doesn't need a push from Ron Paul supporters, or a "thank you for saying that you'd look into him" bouquet of flowers. But don't listen to me. Do whatever you feel.

Maybe I'm missing something but Ron Paul was brought up on the View when Rosie was there during spring:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6SfmXigHpE

LibertyEagle
10-29-2007, 05:37 PM
No, I don't think so. She answers her own blog.

Geronimo
10-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but Ron Paul was brought up on the View when Rosie was there during spring:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6SfmXigHpE

So, if anything, we've discovered that Rosie is a liar.

Edit: Or maybe this wasn't enough to put Ron on Rosie's radar.

paulitics
10-29-2007, 05:41 PM
I like Rosie, but unfortunately she has been maligned in the media to such a degree, an endorsement of Paul could be the kiss of death.

perpetualstateofwar
10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
This is a good way to scare off potential Republican voters.

0zzy
10-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Against gay marriage.
Against gay adoption in D.C.
Against abortion.

She won't like that, even though they're not true (states rights), but she won't like it. Maybe she will though, her state made it legal then the federal government made it not legal, so maybe.

dmspilot00
10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
What if we could get both Rosie and Donald Trump to endorse Ron Paul... that would be something!

Imagine the headlines: "Rosie and Trump find common ground: Ron Paul"

Of course either one of those people endorsing him is unlikely.

Jimmy
10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Just mention how Ron Pual is the only uncompromising pro gun canidate running....that should more than take care of that. Rosie is the last one we need associated in this IMO.

NewEnd
10-29-2007, 05:45 PM
she tried to organize the million mom march also, so she deifnitely will not like his gun control stand, but that doesn't mean she will not support him.

And her endorsement could hurt, but could also help.

Add Trump to the mix, and yes, you show how great Dr, Paul really is at uniting, not dividing.

angelatc
10-29-2007, 05:46 PM
No, I don't think so. She answers her own blog.

Yes, I've seen her blog and I think that it is really her.

Looks like she's blogged about Ron Paul before. http://tinyurl.com/2ao2md

but she's pretty socilaist. Unless somebody makes her aware that Ron Paul is the only candidate who will end the war, she'll be a Hillary woman.

LibertyEagle
10-29-2007, 05:47 PM
I like Rosie, but unfortunately she has been maligned in the media to such a degree, an endorsement of Paul could be the kiss of death.

Yeah, I don't think we should push this until AFTER we win the Republican nomination.

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
I am not sure it would be a good idea to associate Rosie with Ron Paul. She has advocated for 9/11 truthers. Could be a liability.

LibertyOfOne
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
What if we could get both Rosie and Donald Trump to endorse Ron Paul... that would be something!

The world would split in two. I think trump is going to endorse mister 911 Rudy. Trump likes the wall street welfare too much.

paulitics
10-29-2007, 05:56 PM
The world would split in two. I think trump is going to endorse mister 911 Rudy. Trump likes the wall street welfare too much.

which is ironic since Rudy is like Bush on steroids on his foreign policy. Trump gave one of the most scathing denouncements of the Bush I have ever seen.

angelatc
10-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Rosie is a gun grabber. Just remembered that.

fletcher
10-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Rosie is a liberal truther. Her endorsement would only hurt Paul. I always thought Rosie was an idiot, but I didn't know she was that stupid. She writes like an 11 year old girl on a cell phone.

NewEnd
10-29-2007, 06:05 PM

You obvioulsy never saw Trump rip into Bush as the worst president ever.

Ron Paul Fan
10-29-2007, 06:06 PM
I agree with Liberty Eagle and paulitics. I can envision the headlines- "Kook endorses kook." It would be over for us as we try and drop the crazy fringe label.

barcop
10-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Is this bizzaro world? What's up is down and what's left is right?

Rosie is the polar opposite of Ron Paul in every way except wanting to end the war... and even that is for entirely different reasons.

paulitics
10-29-2007, 06:27 PM
The truth is her political views are more aligned with Paul than most other politicians...Kucinich more so than Paul. She cares about the war, civil liberties. She's not stupid, but she comes across very obnoxious, and like a loose cannon. Thats why she gave them ratings.

She is hesitant because she is at odds with his chistian conservative moral stances. I have no problem with Rosie, but I think it would be the kiss of death if she endorsed him.

Hook
10-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Against gay marriage.
Against gay adoption in D.C.
Against abortion.

She won't like that, even though they're not true (states rights), but she won't like it. Maybe she will though, her state made it legal then the federal government made it not legal, so maybe.

Ron isn't against gay marriage. He is against state involvement in marriage.

Kregener
10-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Maybe we can get Osama bin Ladin's endorsement too...

:rolleyes: