PDA

View Full Version : Should USA Bring Down Indian Government

peaceusa
06-08-2011, 05:55 PM
There is a big revolution going on in India. Unknown people are saying "People are raising questions about Black money of leader of India ruling congress Sonia Gandhi (Italian born) and her son Rahul to tune of $30 Billion". But Mukesh Ambani, richest indian has $20 Billion only. This reminds me of Egypt's Mubarak who had some $100 Billion.

USA brought down Egypt and Libya government. So should USA also bring down Indian government? USA has a bad habit of interfering with other countries for unknown reasons.

If not Sonia Gandhi then some other high level Indian politicians must be having billions in black money or illegal money. There cannot be smoke without Fire. This explains the midnight police attack on weak people in which 40 to 100 people have been injured and 4 people in critical condition.

TheDrakeMan
06-08-2011, 06:20 PM
USA brought down Egypt and Libya government. So should USA also bring down Indian government? USA has a bad habit of interfering with other countries for unknown reasons.

No, the United States shouldn't support an overthrow of the world's largest democracy, if that's what you're asking. We don't 'interfere' with other nations for unknown reasons. Everyone pretty much knows our intervention stems from the fear that foreign powers will be in control of the oil fields, or religious fanatics like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The Middle East is a very sensitive region of world politics.

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Is this a joke thread?

pcosmar
06-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Is this a joke thread?

No, It is a Troll Thread (fire11)
And probably should be locked.

Yieu
06-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Is this a joke thread?

It's a... pcosmar beat me to it this time! I don't know why Fire11 is so against India.

doodle
06-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Deep down neocons don't like India but they seem too scared to attack India.

link (http://in.news.yahoo.com/india-welcomes-fatah-hamas-reconciliation-142553862.html)

james1906
06-08-2011, 07:10 PM
But with India in a war, who is not going to help me fix my computer?

Brian4Liberty
06-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Why would we do that to India? Have they stopped cooperating with the (nearly) global Kleptocracy?

Bear-Bear
06-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Media reports say there is $1 Trillion black money from Indians which have been accumlated over past 45 years. India's GDP is $3.5 Trillion.

oyarde
06-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Is this a joke thread?

hOPE SO , i LAUGHED WHEN i READ IT.

mport1
06-10-2011, 10:39 AM
The federal government shouldn't exist, much less get involved in the affairs of other countries.

Acala
06-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Yes! And I have the plan: we all dress up as cows so they won't be able to harm us and then we slowly fill up the country and take over. Once we have taken power, we throw off our cow costumes and exclaim "HA!!!! All your Ashram and call center are belong to US!!!!!"

oyarde
06-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Yes! And I have the plan: we all dress up as cows so they won't be able to harm us and then we slowly fill up the country and take over. Once we have taken power, we throw off our cow costumes and exclaim "HA!!!! All your Ashram and call center are belong to US!!!!!"

Your killin' me.

musicmax
06-10-2011, 11:20 AM
No, the United States shouldn't support an overthrow of the world's largest democracy, if that's what you're asking. We don't 'interfere' with other nations for unknown reasons. Everyone pretty much knows our intervention stems from the fear that foreign powers will be in control of the oil fields, or religious fanatics like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The Middle East is a very sensitive region of world politics.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad isn't "in control" of anything. Learn a little about Iran before flaunting your ignorance.

oyarde
06-10-2011, 11:22 AM
The Revolutionary Guard controls Iran.