PDA

View Full Version : OMG: Weiner's Wife Pregnant?

angelatc
06-08-2011, 04:50 PM
According to the NYT, she is. (http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/08/weiners-wife-is-pregnant/)

Oh, that poor poor woman.

What a prick he is, putting her in this spot.

MelissaWV
06-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Pretty sure with the laws the way they are, despite her strong financial position she will be getting a hefty sum from Weiner... whether or not they even bother divorcing.

amy31416
06-08-2011, 04:53 PM
According to the NYT, she is. (http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/08/weiners-wife-is-pregnant/)

Oh, that poor poor woman.

What a prick he is, putting her in this spot.

It's good she's overseas, he might get "Bobbited."

Seriously though, what a complete shit.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Congratulations?

(reaction from HotAir's Allah Pundit (http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/08/oh-boy-weiners-wife-is-pregnant/))

eduardo89
06-08-2011, 04:56 PM
I already thought he was a douche before this scandal...poor woman, what the fuck did she get into (well more like what the fuck did she let into her)

angelatc
06-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Pretty sure with the laws the way they are, despite her strong financial position she will be getting a hefty sum from Weiner... whether or not they even bother divorcing.

It's not the money. This is supposed to be a special time - the first pregnancy is amazing and wonderful....words can't describe it. A pregnant woman gets to see a side of humanity that other people don't. The world is glorious and kind, and for a little while, you realize that life is indeed a miracle of sorts - the wonder of it all is too much for words. While he hasn't entirely taken that away from her, he's turned her into some sort of sideshow.

Brian4Liberty
06-08-2011, 05:10 PM
She's hanging out with Hillary right now. To be a fly on the wall for those conversations...

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2011, 05:15 PM
She's hanging out with Hillary right now. To be a fly on the wall for those conversations... Imagine the conversation between them on Bill and Anthony...

This guy continues the dive Another Weiner Hoe: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/jun/08/another-rep-weiner-sexting-partner-emerges-relucta/

angelatc
06-08-2011, 05:15 PM
She's hanging out with Hillary right now. To be a fly on the wall for those conversations...

Well, rumors that Weiner's just a beard anyway.....Congrats Huma and Hillary!

angelatc
06-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Imagine the conversation between them on Bill and Anthony...

This guy continues the dive Another Weiner Hoe: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/jun/08/another-rep-weiner-sexting-partner-emerges-relucta/

She's a teacher, and she's "about to leave work?"

dannno
06-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Well, rumors that Weiner's just a beard anyway.....Congrats Huma and Hillary!

So there's still a chance Weiner's not a douche?

angelatc
06-08-2011, 05:37 PM
So there's still a chance Weiner's not a douche?

Of course he's a douche. If he were PResident, we'd be bombing Iran already.

dannno
06-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Of course he's a douche. If he were PResident, we'd be bombing Iran already.

Fair enough, but I don't think chasing tail is douchey. If his wife doesn't love him and only married him for status then I don't know why we are supposed to feel sorry for her.

If she does love him and he's not a beard then I will concede, although there's no way of really knowing if what she is saying is true for sure.

amy31416
06-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Fair enough, but I don't think chasing tail is douchey

We know, we know.

We'd feel sorry for your wife too, if you had one.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Fair enough, but I don't think chasing tail is douchey.

what the fuck

dannno, you never ever reveal your rpf name to the women you meet, right? they'll remove you permanently from their thoughts, unless they want to keep you as a sample of men they want nothing to do with.

Nate-ForLiberty
We know, we know.

oh snap.

Aratus
angelatc... you are aptly succinct and to the point.
i think this all keeps mr. weiner out of the senate or
the governor's office. it dooms him to be only a hack.

Aratus
06-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Of course he's a douche. If he were president, we'd be bombing Iran already.

there is only so much damage one can do in d.c as a humble house member...

specsaregood
06-08-2011, 05:46 PM
//

Aratus
06-08-2011, 05:48 PM
could he have sent SOME of those photos
via his wife's state dep't office computer?

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 07:07 PM
We know, we know.

LOL! Ouch. Seriously though, Weiner's got some mental problems. I'm not saying that to be mean to him. I'm saying that because he probably needs help. He might have been molested as a kid for him to act out like this as an adult. Just saying. He definitely needs to face up to the consequences (and IMO do the honorable thing and resign and get out of public life), but when all is said and done he needs to get himself some serious help. Did I say that he needed help?

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 07:08 PM
could he have sent SOME of those photos
via his wife's state dep't office computer?

Ummm...how would that help anything? :confused:

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 07:16 PM
LOL! Ouch. Seriously though, Weiner's got some mental problems. I'm not saying that to be mean to him. I'm saying that because he probably needs help. He might have been molested as a kid for him to act out like this as an adult. Just saying. He definitely needs to face up to the consequences (and IMO do the honorable thing and resign and get out of public life), but when all is said and done he needs to get himself some serious help. Did I say that he needed help?

Maybe he just regrets not having a childhood in an age where sexting is popular.

Seriously though, the problem is probably something from childhood. Maybe he was sexually repressed or has a permanent mental scar from circumcision.

I don't give a fuck about the whole episode. He is a monster because he wants to control other people's lives. This new episode doesn't change things much.

amy31416
06-08-2011, 07:17 PM

That's certainly quite possible. A man his age doing things so risky, it could just be the adrenaline rush, who knows?

Being the cynic that I am, I also think it's quite possible that he's a narcissist, perhaps a sociopath. We have lots of those types in government and there's no real "help" for them. And I wouldn't be surprised if he married Abedin as a political move, rather than some notion of profound love. I don't know much of anything about her, so I can't speculate if it was a political move for her as well.

Just speculatin' though.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Being the cynic that I am, I also think it's quite possible that he's a narcissist, perhaps a sociopath. We have lots of those types in government and there's no real "help" for them. And I wouldn't be surprised if he married Abedin as a political move, rather than some notion of profound love. I don't know much of anything about her, so I can't speculate if it was a political move for her as well.

I don't think he married her for political reasons. I think he is out of control when it comes to sex and emotions, and he probably just felt a strong attraction, but which is not too different from the one he feels when he sees random college girls. She isn't enough to satisfy him. Maybe when you're that messed up, no woman at all can make you happy.

I'm also speculating.

amy31416
06-08-2011, 07:34 PM
I don't think he married her for political reasons. I think he is out of control when it comes to sex and emotions, and he probably just felt a strong attraction, but which is not too different from the one he feels when he sees random college girls. She isn't enough to satisfy him. Maybe when you're that messed up, no woman at all can make you happy.

I'm also speculating.

I could see that.

JK/SEA
06-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Hope the baby survives. Stress can and does cause mis-carriages.

angelatc
06-08-2011, 07:40 PM
I could see that.

I don't care why he does what he does. He's a freaking 40-something member of Congress. He needs to get his stuff together.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't care why he does what he does. He's a freaking 40-something member of Congress. He needs to get his stuff together.

I think you're hoping for too much. Politics attracts the worst people. Think Edwards, Clinton, Spitzer.

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Maybe he just regrets not having a childhood in an age where sexting is popular.

Seriously though, the problem is probably something from childhood. Maybe he was sexually repressed or has a permanent mental scar from circumcision.

I don't give a fuck about the whole episode. He is a monster because he wants to control other people's lives. This new episode doesn't change things much.

Considering that the vast majority of American men are circumcised and the vast majority don't act out this way it's unlikely circumcision had anything to do with it.

Vessol
06-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Weinergate grows!

Sorry, I just wanted to say Weinergate.

angelatc
06-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Weinergate grows!

Sorry, I just wanted to say Weinergate.

The title of this thread should have been "Weiners Have A Bun In The Oven." But I didn't think of that. I had to read it on somebody else's blog.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Considering that the vast majority of American men are circumcised and the vast majority don't act out this way it's unlikely circumcision had anything to do with it.

lol! that part was written just for you dear jmdrake.

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 10:16 PM
The title of this thread should have been "Weiners Have A Bun In The Oven." But I didn't think of that. I had to read it on somebody else's blog.

Okay. There needs moratorium on political buns...I mean puns.

dannno
06-08-2011, 10:17 PM
We know, we know.

I don't understand why my posts always get so twisted up between you and lpg.

Do you know what a beard is? It means that she is a lesbian, but wants to be successful so she marries a guy who is either gay or is expected to cheat on her, because, well, she's cheating on him with (a) chick(s). That is the rumor, and based on the rumor was my assumption. It wasn't absolute, I specified that.

Obviously if you are in a committed, strong, healthy relationship, chasing tail is douchey. If you are not in a healthy relationship, then I say it depends on the circumstances. In some circumstances it is, in some it isn't.

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 10:17 PM
lol! that part was written just for you dear jmdrake.

Good one. I guess I've been Dick rolled.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Good one. I guess I've been Dick rolled.

i decided arguing too much is kind of boring. let's see how long i can last.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Obviously if you are in a committed, strong, healthy relationship, chasing tail is douchey. If you are not in a healthy relationship, then I say it depends on the circumstances. In some circumstances it is, in some it isn't.

what about dumping her first?

dannno
06-08-2011, 10:22 PM
what about dumping her first?

Depends on the circumstances. In many cases that would be the right thing to do.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 10:23 PM
The face:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/06/07/nyregion/07cityroom-faces/07cityroom-faces-blog480.jpg

link (http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/07/that-look-that-weiner-spitzer-clinton-look/)

dannno
06-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Depends on the circumstances. In many cases that would be the right thing to do.

And in this scenario, the entire point is to pretend to be married and not break up and cheat, so it wouldn't be douchey to chase tail. I have no idea if that's what is happening, I'm just laying it out there as an option to him acting douchey.

jmdrake
06-08-2011, 10:25 PM
The face:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/06/07/nyregion/07cityroom-faces/07cityroom-faces-blog480.jpg

link (http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/07/that-look-that-weiner-spitzer-clinton-look/)

The guy in the top middle looks like he's about to bust out laughing.

low preference guy
06-08-2011, 10:26 PM
The guy in the top middle looks like he's about to bust out laughing.

the thing they do with their mouths is kind of interesting. i wonder if it's an universal expression of regret or just an american one.

i'm going to try to not do that face if i get caught.

dannno
06-08-2011, 10:26 PM
DUDE --what is that yoga?
MAUDE It increases the chances of conception.
DUDE Increases?
MAUDE Well yes, what did you think this was all about? Fun and games?I want a child.
DUDE Okay, Yeah, okay but let me, let me explain something about the Dude--
MAUDE Look, Jeffrey, I don't want a partner. In fact I don't want the father to be someone I have to see socially, or who'll have any interest in raising the child himself.

amy31416
06-09-2011, 06:16 AM
I don't understand why my posts always get so twisted up between you and lpg.

Do you know what a beard is? It means that she is a lesbian, but wants to be successful so she marries a guy who is either gay or is expected to cheat on her, because, well, she's cheating on him with (a) chick(s). That is the rumor, and based on the rumor was my assumption. It wasn't absolute, I specified that.

I know what a beard is, but you miss the whole point. You're fun to razz for your bizarre views on women. And my issue is that I have a tough time resisting. :)

Krugerrand
06-09-2011, 06:24 AM
I haven't followed this all that closely. Do we know for sure that this wasn't some kinky thing that she was a part of? (I'm thinking Rex Ryan, here.)

Original_Intent
06-09-2011, 06:26 AM

"Boys will be boys..." ? :D

angelatc
06-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Interesting theory here: http://cripessuzette.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/baby-on-board/ - there is no baby?

Daamien
06-09-2011, 02:19 PM
He's a jerk, but maybe they have an open relationship? Who knows these days.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-09-2011, 04:32 PM
And in this scenario, the entire point is to pretend to be married and not break up and cheat, so it wouldn't be douchey to chase tail. I have no idea if that's what is happening, I'm just laying it out there as an option to him acting douchey.

I think as far as pure logic goes, that could happen. But seriously, trying to forward a theory where Weiner isn't douchey just doesn't compute with people.