PDA

View Full Version : Joe Miller focused on defeating Mitt Romney in 2012

Zatch
06-08-2011, 01:06 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/08/joe-miller-focused-on-defeating-mitt-romney-in-2012/

Tea Party hero Joe Miller says he’s focused on making sure Mitt Romney doesn’t become president.

In an interview with The Daily Caller, Miller, who unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. Senate in Alaska in 2010, said his Western Representation PAC hopes to spend at least $500,000 campaigning against Romney, a Republican candidate, in early primary states like New Hampshire.

“It’s about getting the government back to its fundamentals, limiting government and showing that Romney is not embracing that approach,” Miller said of his PAC’s “Stop Romney” campaign.

Miller, who chairs the Western Representation PAC, said he’s not supporting any other GOP candidate.

t0rnado
06-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Good to see conservative Constitutionalists like Joe Miller coming out against Mitt Romney. This isn't a surprise though since Miller bashed neocons during his campaign as well.

TheTyke
06-08-2011, 01:57 AM
And he gave an awesome speech in KY too. This is great... covering fire from PACs will allow the real conservative candidate a chance to shine. No doubt about it, this election cycle is going to be wild!

Sola_Fide
06-08-2011, 02:10 AM
I really like this guy.

cindy25
06-08-2011, 02:12 AM
good start, but he also should concentrate on Bachmann ; maybe he will, no love between Bachmann and Palin

AndrewD
06-08-2011, 02:20 AM
Joe "Champion of the Constitution, Jr." Miller is a real standup guy. Glad to see him promoting the cause.

t0rnado
06-08-2011, 02:24 AM
Had Miller not had the Senate election stolen from him through fraud by Murkowski, we could've looked forward to a Rand Paul/Joe Miller ticket in 2016.

anaconda
06-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Sweet. $500K in damage.

cindy25
06-08-2011, 03:18 AM
this means if Palin does not run then she will support Paul:
Miller not doing this without at least tacit Palin support
Palin hates Bachmann personally
Paul is the only other viable candidate.

TheTyke
06-08-2011, 03:47 AM
Didn't Palin and Miller have a minor falling out? I seem to remember, after getting support from Palin, Miller was asked if she was qualified to be president... and he equivocated, which sent Palin's husband into a tizzy, and he blasted Miller for being ungrateful. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though...

cindy25
06-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Didn't Palin and Miller have a minor falling out? I seem to remember, after getting support from Palin, Miller was asked if she was qualified to be president... and he equivocated, which sent Palin's husband into a tizzy, and he blasted Miller for being ungrateful. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though...

true, but Palin's bus tour was a dig a Romney; took away all media attention of his announcement.

Sola_Fide
06-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Had Miller not had the Senate election stolen from him through fraud by Murkowski, we could've looked forward to a Rand Paul/Joe Miller ticket in 2016.

That would have been an exciting ticket.

cindy25
06-08-2011, 04:58 AM
That would have been an exciting ticket.

Ron's VP should be at the top of the 2016 ticket, with Rand as VP

eduardo89
06-08-2011, 06:55 AM
Would Joe endorse Ron? So sad his campaign blew up...

HOLLYWOOD
06-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Would Joe endorse Ron? So sad his campaign blew up...When the establishment wants you out... they will see to it.

Romney is now the "Acceptable Candidate" by the establishment right and establishment left. He is being pushed by CNN, MSNBC, and FOX. The ringer has been put on the pedestal for the knowing serfs/mundanes/sheeple to except.

Romney has always be the target... the rest are the distractions/dilutions

Romney has been in New York this week doing multiple interviews on CNN and multiple campaign fundraisers in Manhattan from the Money Masters(Wall Street)... I'm sure of it, Romney has reaffirmed he'll do his best to serve the establishment.

dean.engelhardt
06-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Miller, who chairs the Western Representation PAC, said he’s not supporting any other GOP candidate.

Miller is spending half million against Romney, but doesn't support anyone else? This doesn't make any sense.

thehighwaymanq
06-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Can we email Miller encouraging him to endorse Ron? As much as the anti-Romney campaign helps, the pro-Ron campaign would be better.

anaconda
06-08-2011, 02:40 PM
this means if Palin does not run then she will support Paul:
Miller not doing this without at least tacit Palin support
Palin hates Bachmann personally
Paul is the only other viable candidate.

Interesting. I wasn't aware that Palin & Bachmann didn't get along. Link?

Thomas
06-08-2011, 03:57 PM
run joe run!

AGRP
06-08-2011, 04:43 PM
He needs more experience to be seriously considered. Ron Paul is the best candidate.

But, this is an excellent opportunity to gain publicity.

Tinnuhana
06-08-2011, 05:37 PM
It's probably to our advantage for him not to endorse someone else at this time. That would encourage blow back against his prefered candidate. Let him do his thing with Romney. Later on, he can endorse someone, preferably Ron

trey4sports
06-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Can we email Miller encouraging him to endorse Ron? As much as the anti-Romney campaign helps, the pro-Ron campaign would be better.

No

Miller is a little known almost-Senator from 2010, his endorsement would carry no weight. I doubt Ron will go negative very often, so there is a need for someone to go negative on the others, hence Millers PAC

Aratus
06-08-2011, 06:00 PM
joe miller created a minor sensation when he ran.

if he carefully stays away from any dicursive direct

confrontation between ms. palin and ms. bachmann

he in time could swing people away from mitt romney

to doctor ron paul as supertuesday looms upon us all.

doodle
06-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Good to see conservative Constitutionalists like Joe Miller coming out against Mitt Romney. This isn't a surprise though since Miller bashed neocons during his campaign as well.

cool

White Bear Lake
06-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Really, really wish he was sitting in the Senate in DC now.