PDA

View Full Version : Cop - "If You Take My Picture Again, I'm Going To F***ing Break Your Face"

Anti Federalist
06-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Video at site.

Cop To Citizen: "If You Take My Picture Again, I'm Going To Fucking Break Your Face"

http://www.pixiq.com/article/if-you-take-my-picture-again-im-going-to-fucking-break-your-face-0

June 4, 2011 @ 2:26PM
Cop To Citizen: "If You Take My Picture Again, I'm Going To Fucking Break Your Face"
By Carlos Miller -... TopicsNews

A police officer from the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority in Buffalo walked up to a citizen who was filming him and threatened to "fucking break" his face.

The cop said he was speaking "not as a police officer, but as a person."

The only problem is, the sonofabitch was in full uniform with a police dog in tow.

The incident took place Thursday in the Square in downtown Buffalo after a fight had broken out. No further details are available at this point.

But the video speaks for itself.

Carehn
06-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Thats how I act as a person as well.

Seraphim
06-07-2011, 08:52 PM
I am in the mood for some bacon. Care to lend me your backside?

Thats how I act as a person as well.

specsaregood
06-07-2011, 09:05 PM
I am in the mood for some bacon. Care to lend me your backside?

I don't know how you meant that to sound; but it kinda sounds like you want to eat his ass out. just saying...

pacodever
06-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Follow up from the same site:

I just called the NFTA, speaking with their public relations person, “Mike.” I explained that I am 57 years old, and that Niagara Falls and the surrounding area WAS on my “bucket list;” but given the horrible treatment that I saw by the one officer, I am frankly scared to come to the area. To harass someone for doing something perfectly legal is not only wrong, but it paints a picture of Niagara as a place to stay away from!.

Mike responded that mine was not the first call they have received today, but it was one of the furthest (I am in Virginia Beach VA). I asked if they had identified the officer, he said yes, but that was all he could say. He went on to extoll the virtues of the area, but I told him that if the “rent-a-cops” are like that, and can get away with it, what are the real cops like?

He agreed, and went on to say this was an “isolated incident” and that it was being dealt with. He seemed genuinely impressed that I took the time to call. He did say that they have seen the video, and are as shocked and appalled as many of the callers have been.

I think they are getting our message!

Cheers!
Tom

t0rnado
06-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Haha "But as a person". You're a person, you're a parasite, officer/thug.

heavenlyboy34
06-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Cop To Mundane: "If You Take My Picture Again, I'm Going To Fucking Break Your Face" <-Fixed it for you.Perhaps this piggie is unaware that courts at every level have ruled there is no such thing as a right to privacy and one can be videotaped in public at anytime...more likely, though-he's just a thug. :p

BamaAla
06-07-2011, 09:42 PM
If he wanted to break my face "as a person" not as a police officer, I'd take him up on that one. He wasn't really an imposing figure sans the Glock, baton, German Sheppard Dog, mase, tazer, and radio life line to other jackasses with over inflated egos and tax funded weaponry; he was just your run of the mill short fat guy.

youngbuck
06-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Take another picture, and when he makes a move you'd be justified in ending his life while defending yourself from great bodily harm.

Carehn
06-07-2011, 09:48 PM
If he wanted to break my face "as a person" not as a police officer, I'd take him up on that one. He wasn't really an imposing figure sans the Glock, baton, German Sheppard Dog, mase, tazer, and radio life line to other jackasses with over inflated egos and tax funded weaponry; he was just your run of the mill short fat guy.

Well you've just done it. Thats right, you won the thread, forum, and all of the internet. We can all just pack it up. Nothing better then this will ever be posted again. +rep

AndrewD
06-07-2011, 10:04 PM
I'll give this one to ya AF. The cop is a prick. I actually got pissed when I read this. This guy needs to be in jail for Communicating a Threat, Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer, as well as any other charges that can be thrown in his face. Guy is a total scumbag.

Carehn
06-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Look, all im saying is a little 'face braking' is common among the people. Its practically a day to day way of solving disputes. The cop simply forgot he was on duty and probably though he was in another argument with his wife. Poor thing needs to learn how to walk down the stairs without smashing her face into the door knob, but that has nothing to do with this. What we need to focus on is how professional the cop was after he realized he was on duty and not telling his daughter how to behave.

mport1
06-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Seems like a pretty nice cop. A lot of them would have just gone ahead and arrested or physically assaulted him. Seems like one of the better cops in the sea of "bad apples"...

Mani
06-08-2011, 12:59 AM
He only threatened him. The guy is lucky he didn't walk away with a broken face and in jail for a day and some trumped up violations to put on his record.

Danke
06-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Seems like a pretty nice cop. A lot of them would have just gone ahead and arrested or physically assaulted him. Seems like one of the better cops in the sea of "bad apples"...

The cop didn't even fine him? That camera man should have ran to the nearest convenient store and bought himself a lottery ticket!

aGameOfThrones
06-08-2011, 04:24 AM
“[w]hen a person, being without fault,is in a place where he has a right to be, and is violently assaulted,he may,without retreating, repel force by force,and if,in the reasonable exercise of his right of self-defense,his assailant is killed, he is justifiable.”Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80; Miller v. State,74 Ind. 1

//

teacherone
06-08-2011, 06:12 AM
so some douchebag walked around filming cops and taking their pictures and got less than the provocation he was hoping for.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/7/70/Cool_story_bro.jpg

lynnf
06-08-2011, 08:36 AM
at least in some states, I believe the threat is an assault, and if the "officer" was carrying a gun (which they all do), I believe it is aggravated assault. they should file charges if it applies in that state. hold them accountable!

check out Rule of Law radio.

http://ruleoflawradio.com/

Matthew Zak
06-08-2011, 08:44 AM
An authority figure takes issue with being monitored? How 'bout that.

Freedom 4 all
06-08-2011, 08:49 AM

Without their weapons and legal privilege, they aren't that tough. They like to think they are all Bruce Willis and shit, but they are not. I train at an amateur MMA gym and let me tell you, a surprising amount of cops come in thinking they are gonna be awesome and leave with bruised egos. Some are good (incidentally in my experience, the ones who are very good fighters are far less likely to be assholes), but many can't fight in a fair fight for shit.

mport1
06-08-2011, 09:03 AM
so some douchebag walked around filming cops and taking their pictures and got less than the provocation he was hoping for.

So filming public employees, in public, while on duty somehow makes you a douchebag? I think the more filming of these people the better. They are paid for by money stolen from us, so we should at least know what they are doing.

pcosmar
06-08-2011, 10:36 AM
at least in some states, I believe the threat is an assault, and if the "officer" was carrying a gun (which they all do), I believe it is aggravated assault. they should file charges if it applies in that state. hold them accountable!

On those grounds the camera man, (had he been armed and willing) would have every right to shoot the bastard where he stood.

The belligerent bastard with a weapon and making violent direct threats.
If only the world was not so backward.

MelissaWV
06-08-2011, 10:55 AM
If you try to take my picture, I will break your fucking face.

Of course, I'll likely be arrested, not put on paid vacation.

oyarde
06-08-2011, 11:01 AM
On those grounds the camera man, (had he been armed and willing) would have every right to shoot the bastard where he stood.

The belligerent bastard with a weapon and making violent direct threats.
If only the world was not so backward.

Yeah , but if you hurt dog , straight to prison.

TruckinMike
06-08-2011, 11:28 AM

I refer you to Adam Kokesk...

"its really just the bad apples that give the other 5% a bad name"

Ha Ha

TMike:)

Krugerrand
06-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Who wouldn't help a chipin for a billboard near this guy's coward's house?
http://i53.tinypic.com/14ne0lj.gif

Anti Federalist
06-08-2011, 03:16 PM
I'll give this one to ya AF. The cop is a prick. I actually got pissed when I read this. This guy needs to be in jail for Communicating a Threat, Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer, as well as any other charges that can be thrown in his face. Guy is a total scumbag.

I'm glad you did get angry.

Hopefully you'll start to see a pattern emerging.

These aren't "isolated instances" as his bosses would like to maintain.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Follow up on this story.

Two days suspension.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo/NFTA-cop-caught-cursing-at-cameraman

"The officer was immediately suspended for two days by the chief for his actions and he's going through some remedial training right now," said Hartmayer.