PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever groped a TSA agent back?

pacodever
06-07-2011, 04:34 PM
I haven't seen this attempted yet in the various TSA abuse videos I've watched. Turnabout is fair play. I think it would be very entertaining to see video of a citizen going for a TSA agent's junk as they try to conduct a pat down. :D Of course the citizen would probably be detained and possibly charged, but I think video of this would sharply illustrate the double-standard in addition to being hilarious.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry. – Thomas Jefferson.

MelissaWV
06-07-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't think I would just reach and try this, but it might be interesting to, as they start telling you they are going to give you the patdown, say "Okay... but can I check you first?"

I'm sure you'll get a "what?" reaction, to which it should be replied "Of course, you're going to be touching me, and in my personal space, and I want to make sure you're not armed or carrying anything I might be allergic to or that might otherwise injure me." If they respond that you are accusing them of something with no basis, maybe a lightbulb will go off. Maybe you'll be detained anyhow. You'd be detained, though, without making a terroristic threat, without refusing the patdown, and without laying hands on an agent.

RonPaulCult
06-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Bump because these are great ideas

aGameOfThrones
06-07-2011, 05:25 PM
I don't think I would just reach and try this, but it might be interesting to, as they start telling you they are going to give you the patdown, say "Okay... but can I check you first?"

I'm sure you'll get a "what?" reaction, to which it should be replied "Of course, you're going to be touching me, and in my personal space, and I want to make sure you're not armed or carrying anything I might be allergic to or that might otherwise injure me." If they respond that you are accusing them of something with no basis, maybe a lightbulb will go off. Maybe you'll be detained anyhow. You'd be detained, though, without making a terroristic threat, without refusing the patdown, and without laying hands on an agent.

What if the TSA agent likes it? I'm sure no one wants to get this guy...

http://www.annarbor.com/assets_c/2010/11/TSA-Pat-Down-thumb-590x401-62071.jpg

MelissaWV
06-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Always a risk.

heavenlyboy34
06-07-2011, 06:53 PM
lolz...this is indeed an excellent idea. Anyone who tries it, do report in on how it worked. :D

pacodever
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
He might appreciate a thorough groping. Really get up in there... It will probably be the best part of his day.

mport1
06-07-2011, 06:58 PM
You would be charged with sexual assault. We are the slaves and they are our masters. The same rules do not apply for them.

AFPVet
06-07-2011, 07:10 PM
You would be charged with sexual assault. We are the slaves and they are our masters. The same rules do not apply for them.

Actually, they would be charged as well. At least that's what several DA's stated in California. http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Calif+prosecutors+they+charge+agents+downs+inappro priate/3845612/story.html

BamaAla
06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Actually, they would be charged as well. At least that's what several DA's stated in California. http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Calif+prosecutors+they+charge+agents+downs+inappro priate/3845612/story.html

Good luck getting a judge ruling that any pat-down was "inappropriate." mport1 is right; you'd be charged criminally and the little shit that you groped would probably (successfully) sue civilly for damages.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-07-2011, 07:19 PM
I think they might say that you consented to it whereas they did not.

MelissaWV
06-07-2011, 07:21 PM
I think they might say that you consented to it whereas they did not.

Which is why my idea works better.

mport1
06-07-2011, 07:47 PM

Cops consistently get away with murder and the government agents are almost never found guilty of their blatant criminal activities. I'd say there is less than a 5% chance they would ever be found guilty.

pacodever
06-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Which is why my idea works better.

It does. But the media attention groping a TSA agent and the ensuing court cases could be beneficial to exposing the double-standard as well. However, any individual doing this would need to be prepared for the legal consequences.

I hate the consent argument, that states that give up my 4th Amendment rights and consent to such a search just by having purchased an airline ticket. The fact is that we are being forced to "consent" to these illegal searches. I live overseas, so alternate means of transportation is not an option for me.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
06-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Someone do it. I'll pay for bail. I don't like to fly, or go to the airport so....

Vessol
06-07-2011, 08:07 PM
I thought of doing that myself.

It would be rude if I didn't give a reach around.

PaulConventionWV
06-07-2011, 08:08 PM
No! You don't sue them....

Act like you like it... if he doesn't respond, grope him (or her) some more. If it ends up in a frenzied makeout session on the floor of the airport, then I would call that a successful demonstration!

Ok, I'm not really that sick, but you have to admit it would be a really interesting thing to see.

MelissaWV
06-07-2011, 08:14 PM
No! You don't sue them....

Act like you like it... if he doesn't respond, grope him (or her) some more. If it ends up in a frenzied makeout session on the floor of the airport, then I would call that a successful demonstration!

Ok, I'm not really that sick, but you have to admit it would be a really interesting thing to see.

I have yet to meet a TSA worker I'd want to make out with.

pacodever
06-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I have yet to meet a TSA worker I'd want to make out with.

It is a sacrifice for freedom!

TheNcredibleEgg
06-07-2011, 10:45 PM

You could add that you want to be sure that there is nothing illegal on them which they might attempt to plant surreptitiously on your body.

doodle
06-07-2011, 10:49 PM
What if the TSA agent likes it? I'm sure no one wants to get this guy...

http://www.annarbor.com/assets_c/2010/11/TSA-Pat-Down-thumb-590x401-62071.jpg

This photo is a leading indicator that tax payers military and other aid to foreigm welfare states, dictators will come to end soon.