PDA

View Full Version : Sounding the Alarm for North Carolinian RPF'ers - They're Trying to Kill Glen's Jobs Bill!

BuddyRey
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
HB 587 is a crucial bulwark against regulators gone wild, originally sponsored by Glen Bradley. If you have the time (it doesn't take long), please use this web site to find out who your North Carolina State Rep is, phone them, and urge them to support this bill!

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/GIS/Representation/Representation.html

BuddyRey
06-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Just called Craig Horn's office in Raleigh, and the receptionist was very sweet and friendly. Other than her calling me "ma'am", everything went swimmingly! :D

C'mon folks, don't be bashful. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, and our opposition is just as highly motivated.

Vessol
06-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I called Rep. Sanderson. His wife is his secretary at his office, very nice lady. He's already a co-sponsor of HB587 and I just wanted to thank him for co-sponsoring it and encourage him to continue his support.

I told Mrs. Sanderson that the bill was very important to me because it aims to limit licenses and regulations in order to create more jobs in North Carolina. We then talked about a business education and their son for a little while lol.