PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck > Mercury Arts Radio > Rockefeller Center

PatriotOne
06-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Surprise surprise. Glenn Beck runs his radio show from Rockefeller Center. It was hard to find the address because he sure doesn't advertise it and I only found it buried in the privacy statement but:

Mercury Radio Arts, Inc., 1270 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor, New York, New York 10020

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/site/mercury-radio-arts-inc-privacy-policy/

I suspected it and sure enough. They like to keep their shills close.

Rockefeller Center
1270 Avenue of America's
New York, NY

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=1270+Ave+of+the+Americas++New+York&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS405US407#sclient=psy&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS405US407&source=hp&q=Rockefeller+Center+1270+Ave+of+the+Americas++New +York&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=d2da7bf6259b98f9&biw=988&bih=430

FrankRep
06-07-2011, 07:27 AM
I suspected it and sure enough. They like to keep their shills close.

Rockefeller Center
1270 Avenue of America's
New York, NY

The Rockefellers don't own Rockefeller Center.

FYI.

Rockefeller Center
http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/properties/Property.aspx?id=24

In April 2001, Tishman Speyer, together with a longstanding investment partner, purchased the other partners' interests in Rockefeller Center. However, Tishman Speyer has directed the redevelopment and repositioning of Rockefeller Center since July 1996. Given Rockefeller Center's size and complexity, Tishman Speyer formulated a strategy to restore the property by reviewing and addressing every aspect of the complex. Tishman Speyer increased office occupancy from 86% in 1996 to more than 98% today. Tishman Speyer also redeveloped the 224,000 square feet of retail space on the concourse level and created large blocks of desirable retail spaces at the street level.

PatriotOne
06-07-2011, 07:52 AM
The Rockefellers don't own Rockefeller Center.

FYI.

Rockefeller Center
http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/properties/Property.aspx?id=24

In April 2001, Tishman Speyer, together with a longstanding investment partner, purchased the other partners' interests in Rockefeller Center. However, Tishman Speyer has directed the redevelopment and repositioning of Rockefeller Center since July 1996. Given Rockefeller Center's size and complexity, Tishman Speyer formulated a strategy to restore the property by reviewing and addressing every aspect of the complex. Tishman Speyer increased office occupancy from 86% in 1996 to more than 98% today. Tishman Speyer also redeveloped the 224,000 square feet of retail space on the concourse level and created large blocks of desirable retail spaces at the street level.

Agent of rockefeller. They like to keep a couple degrees of separation. But their pedigree isn't any better anyways.

In 2000, the current owner Jerry Speyer (a close friend of David Rockefeller), of Tishman Speyer Properties, L.P., together with the Lester Crown family of Chicago, bought for $1.85 billion the older 14 buildings and land from the previous syndicated owners: Goldman Sachs (which had 50 percent ownership), Gianni Agnelli, Stavros Niarchos, and David Rockefeller, who organized the syndicate in 1996 and is historically associated with the other partners.[12]

Jerry Speyer

Speyer is deputy chair and a member of the Executive Committee of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York,

Speyer is also chairman of the Museum of Modern Art, and chair emeritus of the influential Partnership for New York City, founded by David Rockefeller.

Speyer sits on the board of Carnegie Hall, alongside Sanford Weill, the former chairman of Citigroup, with whom he has a close business relationship (see External Links below). His other board affiliations include Siemens AG and the Real Estate Roundtable, and have included YankeeNets, the New York Presbyterian Foundation, Inc., and the Urban Land Institute. He is a member of the Economic Club of New York, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Speyer campaigned for former New York State Governor, Eliot Spitzer, paid for a political exhibition in Grand Central Terminal, and was a member of Governor Spitzer's cabinet. As a political advisor, Speyer is immune from investigative questions in the Governor's "troopergate" scandal.

Lester Crown

Lester Crown (born June 7, 1925) is the son of Chicago financier Henry Crown (died 1990), who created Material Service with two brothers in 1919, which merged with General Dynamics in 1959.
Presumably, the large stake held in Bank One at the time of the 2003 Forbes 400 listing has converted to JPMorgan Chase stock and was derived from an interest in First Chicago Bank, which was enumerated in the 1998 Forbes 400 list as First Chicago NBD shares.

He is a major benefactor of Jewish charities, universities and the Aspen Institute. He is the chairman of the Commercial Club of Chicago and Chicago Council on Global Affairs.

He is a former director of Continental Illinois bank, Trans World Airlines, and Esmark.

Affiliations include: Trusteeship of Northwestern University, the Aspen Institute and the Michael Reese Foundation. Crown is on the Board of Directors of Lyric Opera and Children's Memorial Hospital. He is a member of Lake Shore Country Club, Northmoor Country Club, Standard Club, Economic Club of Chicago, and Northwestern University's John Evans Club. He is a member of the American Committee for the Weizmann Institute of Science and of the Tel Aviv University's Board of Governors.

Lester Crown is also deeply involved with The Crown Center for Middle East Studies at Brandeis University. He donated the initial $10 million gift that started the center in 2005. He and the rest of his family are involved with the Crown Fellows program in American History at Brandeis, as well.

Political viewsIn a 2008 letter to "a large number of Jewish voters", Crown expressed his support for Barack Obama, the Democratic Presidential Candidate:

"While my involvement in politics is motivated by a variety of issues, there is one issue that is fundamental: My deep commitment to Israel and to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship that strengthens both Israel's security and its efforts to seek peace," Crown wrote. "I am writing to share with you my confidence that Senator Barack Obama's stellar record on Israel gives me great comfort that, as President, he will be the friend to Israel that we all want to see in the White House - stalwart in his defense of Israel's security, and committed to helping Israel achieve peace with its neighbors."[4]

Need I go on?

FrankRep
06-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Need I go on?
Cool information. Thanks.

PatriotOne
06-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Cool information. Thanks.

I'm sure a whole book could be written on Rockefeller Center's history....it's NWO central in America. I ran across this which I found interesting since I am aware we are nothing more than a sattelite of the British Empire:

Nelson Rockefeller.

It was the public relations pioneer Ivy Lee, the prominent adviser to the family, who first suggested the name "Rockefeller Center" for the complex, in 1931. Junior initially did not want the Rockefeller family name associated with the commercial project, but was persuaded on the grounds that the name would attract far more tenants.[8]

What could have become a major controversy in the mid-1930s concerned the last of the four European buildings that remained unnamed. Attempts were made by Ivy Lee and others to rent out the space to German commercial concerns and name it the Deutsches Haus. Junior ruled this out after being advised of Hitler's Nazi march toward World War II, and thus the empty office site became the International Building North.[9]

This subsequently became the primary location of the U.S. operations of British Intelligence, British Security Coordination (BSC) during the War, with Room 3603 becoming the principal operations center for Allied intelligence, organized by William Stephenson, as well as the office of the future head of what was later to become the Central Intelligence Agency, Allen Welsh Dulles.[10]