PDA

View Full Version : Paul's libertarian views attract diverse campaigners -- NVM - a year old

sailingaway
06-07-2011, 07:11 AM
ARGHHHH THIS IS A YEAR OLDDDDDD SORRY!! It came up as new in a 'by date google search'.

Somehow they still spin enthusiasm.....but nice facts in the article.

Paul's campaign in Nevada has virtually taken on a life of its own.

His official campaign has opened an office in Las Vegas. He's hired about seven Nevada staff members, and he airs regular radio advertisements.

But supporters who have organized largely on the Internet and on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno are operating a volunteer campaign alongside the official organization. They buy billboards, attend community events and work with the Republican Party on behalf of their candidate.

"Nevada has been incredible for us," said campaign spokesman Jeff Greenspan.

Paul's libertarian philosophy has won broad appeal in the Silver State, which shares a strongly libertarian streak.

more at link....

http://www.rgj.com/article/20071210/NEWS19/112300012/Paul-s-libertarian-views-attract-diverse-campaigners?odyssey=nav|head

Johncjackson
06-07-2011, 07:18 AM
I think you meant 4 years old. The Google News sort by date feature is now terrible. It used to go by date published. Now I think it goes by recent comments and who knows what else. I am tired of seeing the same WSJ poll that has 0 content at the top of results.