PDA

View Full Version : First lady Michelle Obama, daughters made secret trip to Chicago

Jim Casey
06-07-2011, 05:52 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/5761360-417/first-lady-michelle-obama-daughters-made-secret-trip-to-chicago.html

Everything went very smoothly and they were in and out of the Windy City without the press getting wind of it. Dear ol’ dad was busy elsewhere running the country.
I'm glad that President Obama's domestic policy has helped facilitate an environment where politically connected families can visit old friends peacefully in a part of the world where abductions and trafficking are commonplace bumps in the road for many citizens.

angelatc
06-07-2011, 05:54 AM
I'm happy that the press has better things to do than stalk the First Lady and her kids.

HOLLYWOOD
06-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Limousine Liberals... I just get sick of flight delays because the aristocrats are flying around the country.

Jim Casey
06-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Limousine Liberals... I just get sick of flight delays because the aristocrats are flying around the country.
It would be nice if we had some Meglev Machiavellians in office.

doodle
06-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Do they have to go through TSA "checking" too like daughters,wives of rest of Americans when travelling on personal business?