PDA

View Full Version : LENO DAY Coverage! RonPaulRadio.com

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Looks like we will have Pre & Post - Leno show coverage 2pm Pacific and 5 pm Pacific.

We may also have Coverage of the Hollywood fundraiser later that evening!

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 03:11 PM
We will also have a contact in the green room baby!

kylejack
10-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Liars! You will fail again like on the Ron Paul press conference! :eek: :D

hopeforamerica
10-29-2007, 03:14 PM
I want to be there 8-( If only we could all clone ourselves and be everywhere at once!!!

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Liars! You will fail again like on the Ron Paul press conference! :eek: :D

Come on Kyle...lol I will be the one reporting in the LATE afternoon - you can depend upon me...I will have a very special treat for all listeners!:D

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 03:17 PM
I want to be there 8-( If only we could all clone ourselves and be everywhere at once!!!

they have only 75 tickets left for the show - mucho VIP

RevolutionSD
10-29-2007, 03:21 PM
they have only 75 tickets left for the show - mucho VIP

How can I get one?

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 03:27 PM
How can I get one?

Check out Leno's site on the web and show up early. 6:00am-6:30am get in line - if your not in the top 50 go home!

THEN AFTER you get the tickets immiediely get in line for the show - 6 hours later.

RevolutionSD
10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Check out Leno's site on the web and show up early. 6:00am-6:30am get in line - if your not in the top 50 go home!

THEN AFTER you get the tickets immiediely get in line for the show - 6 hours later.

That means for me getting a hotel in burbank somewhere near the studios the night before (tonight).
Money is a little tight right now so I think I will have to miss it live but will be seeing it that night on TV.
I did sign up for tickets on the tvtickets.com site but I think that whole thing is a scam cuz I've done that before several times and never been notified.

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 04:04 PM
That means for me getting a hotel in burbank somewhere near the studios the night before (tonight).
Money is a little tight right now so I think I will have to miss it live but will be seeing it that night on TV.
I did sign up for tickets on the tvtickets.com site but I think that whole thing is a scam cuz I've done that before several times and never been notified.

If you are curious tune in to RPR - I'll try to get some inteeresting coverage not shown on the SHOW

ghemminger
10-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Event Description: Ron Paul on the Tonight Show!

When:
Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tickets: 5:00-8:00 AM
Rally: 3:00 PM
Fundraiser: 7:00 PM

Where:
NBC Studios
3000 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank , CA 91523

Description:

On May 25th we created a watershed moment in the Ron Paul campaign
by turning out for Ron Paul at the taping of the Bill Maher show. Our
presence inside and outside the show opened Bill Maher's eyes to Dr.
Paul and the Revolution. Let's do it again--bigger and better--with Jay
Leno!

*There will be a fundraiser after the show taping at a private residence in Hollywood. The donation is only $500.00? Please go to http://www.ronpaul2008.com/hollywood to register.

*Here's the ticket info:

Tickets are available the day of the show only at the NBC Ticket Box, located at NBC in Burbank, CA. The NBC Ticket Box opens at 8:00 a.m. All available tickets are distributed to the public on a first come, first-served 4 tickets per person basis. We will be waiting from 5 AM to get tickets...each supporter in line represents 4 supporters inside!

The show is taped from 5 PM to 6 PM. Doors open at 4 PM, it's suggested to be in line 2 hours before the doors open if the guest is expected to draw a large crowd.

The line forms outside the main studio lobby, on the north side of
NBC Studios. When the doors open, walk to Studio 3, where the "Tonight
Show" is taped. There are only about 400 seats in the studio, steeply
sloped. They are comfortable, padded seats, similar to those found in
movie theaters, but there isn't much leg room. The best seats (the ones
closest to Jay's desk and the famous guest couch) go first to VIP's,
then next to those first in line. Those farther back in line end up at the
top of the studio audience seating, where the view is less than
perfect.

DRESS WARMLY BECAUSE IT GETS VERY COLD INSIDE THE STUDIO!!!