PDA

View Full Version : "Al Qaeda" urges terrorists to buy guns thru "gunshow loophole" to shoot Americans

devil21
06-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Well now I know 100% for a fact that AQ and more specifically, Adam Gadahn, is nothing but a controlled boogeyman to effect the globalist agenda. It brings everything Al Qaeda into question because this is just too obvious disarmament propaganda. Of course the media then jumps on it to reinforce why their goals of disarmament should be followed. "Offer the solution to a problem that the government created"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/closing-the-terror-gap-and-the-gun-show-loophole/2011/06/06/AGTKubKH_story.html

THERE MAY NEVER be a better spokesman for closing the gun show loophole than Adam Yahiye Gadahn.

A 32-year-old American and convert to Islam, Mr. Gadahn referred to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, as “blessed raids” and called for additional “jihad against America.” He has been on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list and faces criminal charges for treason and for providing material support to al-Qaeda. Mr. Gadahn is believed to have left his native Orange County, Calif., for Pakistan, where he has become a multimedia front man for the terrorist organization.

His latest message, released on the Internet last week, calls on extremists in the West to take up arms against the United States.

“Let’s take America as an example,” he says. “America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?”

more at link

AFPVet
06-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Maintain situational awareness... this sounds like a potential false flag event brewing.

Vessol
06-06-2011, 08:39 PM
“Let’s take America as an example,” he says. “America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?”

This sounds more like a politician's sound bite, not a radical fundamentalist.

Bryan
06-06-2011, 08:54 PM
From the writer:
Mr. Gadahn’s call to arms should serve as a catalyst for the White House and Congress to move on legislation to close the gun show loophole and the terror gap. As Mr. Gadahn might say, “what are you waiting for?”
Oh, I don't know, maybe for the 2nd Amendment to disappear?

I wonder how the neo-con gun lovers are going to take this. "Yes, we need to stop the terrorists...oh wait.."

Vessol
06-06-2011, 08:56 PM
From the writer:

I wonder how the neo-con gun lovers are going to take this. "Yes, we need to stop the terrorists...oh wait.."

Kinda like how they talk about cutting government spending and then yell not to touch government spending?

Hehe. I wouldn't put this cognitive dissonance beyond them.

AFPVet
06-06-2011, 08:58 PM
From the writer:

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste." — Rahm Emanuel

Chester Copperpot
06-06-2011, 08:58 PM
This is about as blatant as the Libyan rebels forming their own central bank..

what bullshit

malkusm
06-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Al Qaeda has always maintained that they would defeat America from within, by crippling our economy and eroding our liberties. Members of both parties play into their hands perfectly.

Matthew Zak
06-06-2011, 09:01 PM
That sounds legit. Every day I am more inclined to believe Al Qaeda is just another department of the U.S. government.

Bryan
06-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Al Qaeda has always maintained that they would defeat America from within, by crippling our economy and eroding our liberties. Members of both parties play into their hands perfectly.
So true. Well said!

Vessol
06-06-2011, 09:08 PM
That sounds legit. Every day I am more inclined to believe Al Qaeda is just another department of the U.S. government.

I'm sure if you looked hard enough within all the buildings dedicated to the bureaucracy, you'd find their office somewhere.

N.-B. Libertarian Rico
06-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Malkusm is absolutely right, Al Qaeda simply wants to take the west down from within.

Teaser Rate
06-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Seems like a silly argument to make, it's not like you need to go to a gun show to buy illegal guns in America.

moonshineplease
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
In His latest blog, Michael Scheuer talked about this fake Adam Gadahn tool.

http://non-intervention.com/937/always-ready-for-death-leadership-succession-in-al-qaeda/

Wonder why someone like Scheuer would believe this nonsense is legit?

Chester Copperpot
06-06-2011, 09:14 PM
ANytime there is some obviously bullshit concocted meme like this I just want to retort with "OMG thats right we gotta keep us safe.. so lets end the fed."

Cowlesy
06-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Right, because JimBob Huntington is going to sell 4 AR-15's to Abu AliBaba at a gun show.

Actually agree with Teaser Rate here. Terrorists aren't going to go to a gun show to buy guns when they can 1.) buy them in mexico 2.) buy them on the streets.

More horsesh*t from the Administration.

Bryan
06-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Seems like a silly argument to make, it's not like you need to go to a gun show to buy illegal guns in America.

Illegal guns? That does not compute. Can you explain?

malkusm
06-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Right, because JimBob Huntington is going to sell 4 AR-15's to Abu AliBaba at a gun show.

Hahahahaha..... +rep

Bryan
06-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Actually agree with Teaser Rate here. Terrorists aren't going to go to a gun show to buy guns when they can 1.) buy them in mexico 2.) buy them on the streets.

Yes, but, the so-called "gun show loophole" is nothing other than the ability to sell guns from one private party to another without .gov paperwork. So by "closing the loophole" you end that completely. It's as if our freedoms are now just a "loophole".

doodle
06-06-2011, 09:36 PM

It is silly... but it is any more sillier than enhanced groping of private boady parts of Americans and their daughters/sons by Obama appointed people? Team Obama is probably heading in this direction for a complete secure police state where nothing moves without Obama's handlers knowing about it. Perpetual insecurity is mother of all fears.

It's slipping.. one freedom at a time. I would add above to the list (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?297091-Is-there-any-point-in-which-the-American-people-will-believe-that-they-are-no-longer-free&p=3324696&viewfull=1#post3324696)of things could happen under Obama's watch.

Mach
06-06-2011, 09:42 PM
He (Adam Pearlman) was probably a Bin Laden neighbor, or is hiding out in Israel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

VVV - This was 'terrorist' #2 in the video above, Joseph Cohen, in this video he is a lot more conservative and serious... I guess that didn't work so he moved back to the US to get some real publicity, it is like watching two different people. I can't find it but he is apologizing for everything now and saying how wrong he was.... the average man just says the wrong words somewhere and gets questioned out the wahzoo, but Cohen/Yousef openly calls for people to die repeatedly etc.. etc.. and just walks the streets and does as he pleases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMutsQbOOGI

Here is Joseph Cohens (Yousef) Official website, don't you find something in it very..... framed.... more coincidence huh?

copy and paste.
hxxp://www.yousefalkhattab.com/2011/05/response-to-brother-younus-abdullah.html

Some of you don't find any of this stuff a little "funny"?

tasteless
06-06-2011, 09:50 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/28/obama-administration-eyeing-gun-control-radar-groups-warn/

Coincidence? A week ago there was talk about the Obama administration pursuing gun control behind the scenes, now this.

Teaser Rate
06-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Illegal guns? That does not compute. Can you explain?

I feel like the correct answer to this question is "no".

Bryan
06-06-2011, 10:06 PM
I feel like the correct answer to this question is "no".
:) Good answer.

Austrian Econ Disciple
06-06-2011, 10:15 PM

You do not think the schemers and power-mongers that walk the halls of tyranny do so unawares of the symbiotic nature of their relationship? Do not kid yourself. They know true and well that for each to survive, they must put on a show. These men are not dumb.

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-06-2011, 11:43 PM
United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

-Specializing in slogans convincing you theft is moral since 1788!

Pericles
06-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Supplying the drug cartels with weapons backfired on the DoJ and BATFE, so they need a new operation to push gun control. It is so obvious, a 3 year old can see it.

BamaAla
06-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Sure they did:rolleyes:

ValidusCustodiae
06-08-2011, 12:54 AM
This has psy op written all over it...

Pericles
06-08-2011, 01:08 AM
This has psy op written all over it...

Agreed