PDA

View Full Version : How much of the Iowa Projects funding do you think we can fill by quarter's end?

sailingaway
06-06-2011, 11:51 AM
The FEC reporting quarter for campaign donations ends at the end of June. Meanwhile, the Iowa projects are way underfunded and need to get off of the ground. What do you think about having a strictly grass roots push to fill these by the end of the quarter?

http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

One thing we could do if people wanted to is things like this thread Steve B started yesterday where you start with a $5 donation, and each successive donor adds no more and no less than $1 to the next donation, and apply it to the Iowa projects. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?296892-1-Up-in-Iowa-Fundraising-Game Each day we could see how long we could keep it going. People who can donate more can donate separately through the projects page. We could ask people at the Daily Paul if they want to participate, too.

What do you think?

reduen
06-06-2011, 12:00 PM
I like this idea but I will not be able to donate again until after Thursday... Sorry....

Bryan
06-06-2011, 12:08 PM
I think it's a great way to go.

sailingaway
06-06-2011, 12:09 PM
I like this idea but I will not be able to donate again until after Thursday... Sorry....

My thought is people would join in where they could between now and the end of the month. I know it is right after the money bomb.

sailingaway
06-06-2011, 12:10 PM
I think it's a great way to go.

great! Let's just do it, then.

ronpaulhawaii
06-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Yes. I was thinking along these lines last night. Maybe we could push the Iowa events like we did the Q3 push in '07. Those were the MySpace days and what we did was send personal message "asks" to people on RP's "Friends List"... We had the list organized into blocks of 600 and avoided double contacts... Was quite successful

Thomas
06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Yes. I was thinking along these lines last night. Maybe we could push the Iowa events like we did the Q3 push in '07. Those were the MySpace days and what we did was send personal message "asks" to people on RP's "Friends List"... We had the list organized into blocks of 600 and avoided double contacts... Was quite successful

+1776

Trigonx
06-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Maybe we can focus on a certain project at one time and knock them out one by one. Starting with the project that makes the most sense for the campaign to do. Or with the lowest total to knock it out quicker, or the highest total to get it out of the way.

KurtBoyer25L
06-06-2011, 01:03 PM
What we really need this time is a way to get a list of the 300,000+ FB people who "like" the Ron Paul page.

sailingaway
06-06-2011, 01:41 PM
What we really need this time is a way to get a list of the 300,000+ FB people who "like" the Ron Paul page.

That would really be nice, but we could do what we could until we get that. (bump, really.)

dvictr
06-06-2011, 02:17 PM
the last 100k or whatever over 1million should all go to the Iowa projects