PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul raises more than $1 million with 'money bomb' attacking Romney

sailingaway
06-06-2011, 09:58 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/164879-paul-raises-over-1m-on-anti-romney-money-bomb

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-06-2011, 10:45 AM
"...but falls well short of the most recent effort's $2 million goal. " STOP MAKING GOALS FOR THEM TO USE AGAINST US!

tpreitzel
06-06-2011, 11:53 AM
LoL ... Opportunists will always find something to spin, twist, and distort. Personally, I don't think we should be so concerned how our effort is spun even if we didn't raise $2 million. Spin it! Spin it! Does anyone really care anymore? LoL

LibertyEagle
06-06-2011, 11:55 AM
LoL ... Opportunists will always find something to spin, twist, and distort. Personally, I don't think we should be so concerned how our effort is spun even if we didn't raise $2 million. Spin it! Spin it! Does anyone really care anymore? LoL

Yes. Perception is EVERYTHING.

tpreitzel
06-06-2011, 12:00 PM

Maybe, I'm just getting old. I don't care in the slightest and I'm positively sure that I'm not alone in my sentiment. Perception is overrated.

BrendenR
06-06-2011, 12:00 PM

He speaks the truth ^.

If the goal had been 1 million, we still would have hit the number we hit, except the article would have read "exceeded his goal". Play the game.

tpreitzel
06-06-2011, 12:03 PM
He speaks the truth ^.

If the goal had been 1 million, we still would have hit the number we hit, except the article would have read "exceeded his goal". Play the game.

Who cares? Ron's campaign still has $1.1M whether he exceeded, met, or failed to reach the goal. Who cares, I ask? Who cares? ;)

QueenB4Liberty
06-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Where was this stated goal? I thought we were supposed to beat Romney?

FSP-Rebel
06-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Has Alex Jones been pushing the moneybomb last week or is this the 2nd one in a row that he's sat out?

AGRP
06-06-2011, 12:46 PM
There seems to be a disconnect between the Republican party and Ron Paul when it comes to fundraising.

jmdrake
06-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Has Alex Jones been pushing the moneybomb last week or is this the 2nd one in a row that he's sat out?

People round hear need to decide whether they want AJ's help or not. Folks moan and complain that AJ doesn't pimp the moneybombs 24/7 and then moan and complain when someone has a Ron Paul sign at AJ's protest against the TSA in Austin. (Note people also are now complaining about someone shouting "Ron Paul for president" at Adam Kokesh's dance protest even though Kokesh has never come out as a truther. There's just no pleasing some folks). I recall last go round that on occasion at least somebody from the campaign would show up on AJs show and push the moneybombs. If we want more money, that should happen again. You can't have it both ways. If Alex Jones is "poison" to the movement then he shouldn't promote the moneybombs. If he's on balance helpful then he should.

PatriotOne
06-06-2011, 01:07 PM

He had this article posted prominately on his website all day yesterday.. I don't know if he mentioned it during his radio broadcast. And yeah....funny how people complain about AJ when he promotes him and then complains when he doesn't. Reminds me of this old joke "Everyone complains about the Catholics till they need an excorcist". hehe

June 5th Ron Paul Money Bomb – The Revolution vs RomneyCare
http://www.prisonplanet.com/june-5th-ron-paul-money-bomb-%e2%80%93-the-revolution-vs-romneycare.html

PatriotOne
06-06-2011, 01:10 PM
People round hear need to decide whether they want AJ's help or not. Folks moan and complain that AJ doesn't pimp the moneybombs 24/7 and then moan and complain when someone has a Ron Paul sign at AJ's protest against the TSA in Austin. (Note people also are now complaining about someone shouting "Ron Paul for president" at Adam Kokesh's dance protest even though Kokesh has never come out as a truther. There's just no pleasing some folks). I recall last go round that on occasion at least somebody from the campaign would show up on AJs show and push the moneybombs. If we want more money, that should happen again. You can't have it both ways. If Alex Jones is "poison" to the movement then he shouldn't promote the moneybombs. If he's on balance helpful then he should.

Hmmm...it would have been a good move if RP had personally gone on AJ's show to promote it!

itsnobody
06-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Also now a USAToday article http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/06/ron-paul-raises-1-million-attacking-mitt-romney/1 mentions it

I wonder if it will be brought up in the June 13th debate or not....

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-06-2011, 03:10 PM
twitter.com/willromney

KurtBoyer25L
06-06-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't see where in the article he mentions the Bomb falling short of the 2M goal?

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-06-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't see where in the article he mentions the Bomb falling short of the 2M goal?

Kurt, they edited that part out. We need to start screencapping these articles.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2011, 07:29 PM

Uh, I had no idea that Kokesh was a Truther. No, Kokesh teaming up with Code Pink was plenty enough to warrant leaving the Ron Paul signs at home.

Seriously, are you guys forgetting that Dr. Paul is running to win the REPUBLICAN NOMINATION?